Bred

Well I am past my baby making days but I love to be fucked bare. I always want my bull to cum inside me, what ever place he chooses. I love to connection it gives us, it changes my body chemistry to be more submissive and loving towards him, and I just love the naughtiness of coming home to my hubby knowing at least one other guys cum is in my panties.

Married Couples would have a hard time explaining it unless the husband was infertile and you told people you had a sperm donor. Also not all couples have close extended families. It can happen

Single women it is much more easier for them to go thru with it. I hope to find a female who wants this one day!

Does anyone else have the urge to be bred. I'm not sure I could do it but the thought of carrying a black baby excites me.
Sex at it's best is very primal. I have been surgically safe for years and the women in the group are all aware. However when I am fucking and approaching orgasm often my partner will pull me in as deep as possible and orgasms when I cum in her. Of course as we return to a more relaxes state she knows that she isn't going to get pregnant but it is obvious when she is in the throes of lust she wants to be bred. There is a good deal of difference between an intense session of lust and spending 18 or more years raising a baby

I and my husband have already two daughters from our marriage, from when we were in a traditional monogamist relationship. Since we are now in the lifestyle and I’m 32, we are considering a pregnancy from a BBC lover, but the social impact would be quite high here and we don’t know if we will ever end up in this step. In any case it’s a decision to take in a couple of years from now if we want moving forward.

We live in a culture that’s quick to run to the divorce court when a marriage isn’t “working”. You cannot divorce or rid of a baby ? when things aren’t working out.

You are NOT shopping ? around for shoes, car ?, or a new dress ?.... etc. Respect the unborn children, and don’t think ? or attempt to bring them into this world out of your sexual fantasy.

What are you going to say to him/her when that baby has become adult? No man/ woman like to be called S.O.B. and scarred for life.

If you want to play, be safe, be smart. No *******.

Does anyone else have the urge to be bred. I'm not sure I could do it but the thought of carrying a black baby excites me.
I’ve help a few white couples conceive. It’s costly to go to a clinic and do the in vitro fertilization. I get tested for the couples and always eat healthy and make sure my seed is top notch. Of course no chains attached!

Back