Bred

I love creampies unfortunately I had a vasectomy to prevent this fear from my sub's and playmates ive thought about a reversal only to give my woman a baby then surgery again.

Its many who don't play bareback solely because of this risk, some love the idea of it only being "possible" not actually happening.

Does anyone else have the urge to be bred. I'm not sure I could do it but the thought of carrying a black baby excites me.
I do and have had that thought since joining this site. Covid put a stop to those ideas/plans but now that I am vaccinated I want to explore the possibility of being bred before I get much older. Being bred and having a black baby makes me so horny.

Last edited:
Go get bred. I just hope that your bull ? will be as beautiful and good looking as you are.

While a traditional marriage, picket fence, have a whole litter of beautiful mixed ******* with a solid black professional might be ideal, I confess that if there's no other way about it, just getting bred by a hot black guy and letting nature take its course is better than nothing. At least you bring a healthy new mixed life into the world. Whether you're a hotwife or a babymomma, there has to be great satisfaction in having a black man's baby grow inside you and then raise it to be proud and powerful.

While a traditional marriage, picket fence, have a whole litter of beautiful mixed ******* with a solid black professional might be ideal, I confess that if there's no other way about it, just getting bred by a hot black guy and letting nature take its course is better than nothing. At least you bring a healthy new mixed life into the world. Whether you're a hotwife or a babymomma, there has to be great satisfaction in having a black man's baby grow inside you and then raise it to be proud and powerful.
Baby that is so true !! I couldn’t agree more. Thank you so much for being so proud and willing to be a bbc breeding slut for blacks as a white girl!

Its only in today's society why we can't be open with the "vanilla" (vanilla- everyone outside of the lifestyle) friends and family.

Being a happily married white couple with mixed children during the marriage scares a lot of ppl.

I'd happily breed QoS along with my black queen participating in making her sub for us both but social society dictates what everyone is willing to actually do vs fantasize only

Its only in today's society why we can't be open with the "vanilla" (vanilla- everyone outside of the lifestyle) friends and family.

Being a happily married white couple with mixed children during the marriage scares a lot of ppl.

I'd happily breed QoS along with my black queen participating in making her sub for us both but social society dictates what everyone is willing to actually do vs fantasize only
Well said. I hope white woman continue to be brave and open their wombs to bbc seed

Well said... and who knows, maybe you’ll even find a Cuckold to help raise the children.

Well said... and who knows, maybe you’ll even find a Cuckold to help raise the children.

Well for me personally I want that black husband! I want to march into church every Sunday with my black man and my four mixed ******* and thank the Lord for being a satisfied, stable, blackbred Christian woman at the proud head of her community. I want to grow old as the matron every white girl aspires to become someday herself. I want to see my black sons married off to white girls in that church, my mixed daughters to marry a black boy and a white boy. I want all my grandkids come home at least once a month so I can admire all the crossbred bloodlines I've started. lol

But if things somehow never fell in line and time was running short, well, maybe a compliant cuckold who works hard and can give my mixed baby the right support would be a tolerable help. At least I'm sure it can be for other girls in that situation, so let that be something to give the cucks in training hope, a way they can make themselves useful in life.

It's mostly fantasy. Getting excited by the thought of it, wish it happened... No one really see it through. Those who went one with it. Never posted wanting to be bred. Just happened or was a relationship. Those who posted, wanting to be bred. Never really want to be bred

Back