Bred

How about the man take ownership for waving his dick around like a magic wand. Single moms are the worst thing to happen to society? That statement outside of idiotic deserves no response. How about men who have no responsibility beyond the head of their dick and brains in their crotch that do the predominate amount of thinking? Single moms didn’t happen unilaterally. Single moms are a direct result of irresponsible men.
I wasn't talking about the men. I was talking about the women. So let's focus on them.

There are dozens of birth control methods available to women and ultimately, the decision to have the baby is the woman's. Not the man's. No one ****** her legs open, no ****** her to have sex without birth control, and no one ****** her to have unprotected sex with that particular man (the one she'll call a no-good, worthless bastard after he disappears once she gets pregnant.).

Of course the man holds some responsibility. Of course. No one is disputing that. But since women generally control access to sex, have more birth control methods available to them, and ultimately the final decision is theirs, women are MORE responsible for the explosion of single parent households than men are. Obviously.

It's difficult to get women to take responsibility for their actions and judging by your response, I suspect this trait is more prevalent than I previously thought. It's obvious that almost all the responsibility for all the single moms falls upon women but all too often they are portrayed as victims rather than the ones irresponsibly having ******* out of wedlock with deadbeat men.

Personally, I advise all men to avoid marriage completely, don't let a woman move in with you, and NEVER get one pregnant. That is the best advice for men nowadays. So we are in complete agreement that men should NOT be going around having unprotected sex with women. Period. We agree. I just wish that women would put aside their silly gender wars and take some responsibility for their actions. I don't see single moms as heroes or victims, I see them as perpetrators.

How about the man take ownership for waving his dick around like a magic wand. Single moms are the worst thing to happen to society? That statement outside of idiotic deserves no response. How about men who have no responsibility beyond the head of their dick and brains in their crotch that do the predominate amount of thinking? Single moms didn’t happen unilaterally. Single moms are a direct result of irresponsible men and are a result of both parties not using their brains. I read these threads of guys wandering around dick in hand providing “breedings” services like we are talking about livestock. These are human lives and they deserve parents- not a handicap from the conception that will affect several lives 100 times over.
I think he was being sarcastic with his single mom statement. But all that aside, and I continue to say it, any man going around just breeding women, shame on them. And, for the women and the husbands of the women, double shame. I wonder if the men doing this have ******* of their own. I suppose if they do, they would be fine if a man bred his ******* and walked away. On the flip side, he might be fine with teaching his ******* to do the same, so in essence, the cycle will continue. And I bet half of you not even getting any test results before all this breeding takes place.

I think he was being sarcastic with his single mom statement. But all that aside, and I continue to say it, any man going around just breeding women, shame on them. And, for the women and the husbands of the women, double shame. I wonder if the men doing this have ******* of their own. I suppose if they do, they would be fine if a man bred his ******* and walked away. On the flip side, he might be fine with teaching his ******* to do the same, so in essence, the cycle will continue. And I bet half of you not even getting any test results before all this breeding takes place.
I was not being sarcastic, single moms are responsible for many of the ills of our modern society. People growing up with single moms suffer a whole host of mental problems and have a much higher chance of ending up in prison, hooked on *******, etc. No one can dispute that.

We are all so quick to blame men who go around 'luring women into having sex' and getting them pregnant we forget that women hold most of the cards when it comes to reproduction and sexual access. But if you so much as try to make women take responsibility for their actions you are a misogynist and chauvinist and all sorts of names. It's very difficult to get women to take responsibility for their actions.

Given the fact that women control access to sex, have all the birth control available to them, have the ultimate decision as to whether to have the baby or not, and 99.99% of the time, end up with custody of the baby, it amazes me that people place the blame on men and not the women. How brainwashed are we by feminism? Are women never to be held responsible for their decisions and behavior?

I was not being sarcastic, single moms are responsible for many of the ills of our modern society. People growing up with single moms suffer a whole host of mental problems and have a much higher chance of ending up in prison, hooked on *******, etc. No one can dispute that.

We are all so quick to blame men who go around 'luring women into having sex' and getting them pregnant we forget that women hold most of the cards when it comes to reproduction and sexual access. But if you so much as try to make women take responsibility for their actions you are a misogynist and chauvinist and all sorts of names. It's very difficult to get women to take responsibility for their actions.

Given the fact that women control access to sex, have all the birth control available to them, have the ultimate decision as to whether to have the baby or not, and 99.99% of the time, end up with custody of the baby, it amazes me that people place the blame on men and not the women. How brainwashed are we by feminism? Are women never to be held responsible for their decisions and behavior?
I hear you, and I don't absolve them at all. But keep in mind many are single because of irresponsible men who walked away. But the real argument I am making here is the blatant desire to just go around breeding women then walk away. It would be a different story if the breeding included joint parenting. And as you saw, I lay blame on the women as well for knowingly allowing that. True some of them are doing this with the help of their significant other, but it still lends to the condoning of allowing the ******* to not be responsible and just walk away.

How about the man take ownership for waving his dick around like a magic wand. Single moms are the worst thing to happen to society? That statement outside of idiotic deserves no response. How about men who have no responsibility beyond the head of their dick and brains in their crotch that do the predominate amount of thinking? Single moms didn’t happen unilaterally. Single moms are a direct result of irresponsible men and are a result of both parties not using their brains. I read these threads of guys wandering around dick in hand providing “breedings” services like we are talking about livestock. These are human lives and they deserve parents- not a handicap from the conception that will affect several lives 100 times over.
it takes two and there needs to be Responsibility tought to the younger generation. There is no reason to keep repeating what we all can see. If you want a baby and you're able to take care of it that's perfect. The responsibility should never be taken lightly because it should be a blessing not a curse

I wasn't talking about the men. I was talking about the women. So let's focus on them.

There are dozens of birth control methods available to women and ultimately, the decision to have the baby is the woman's. Not the man's. No one ****** her legs open, no ****** her to have sex without birth control, and no one ****** her to have unprotected sex with that particular man (the one she'll call a no-good, worthless bastard after he disappears once she gets pregnant.).

Of course the man holds some responsibility. Of course. No one is disputing that. But since women generally control access to sex, have more birth control methods available to them, and ultimately the final decision is theirs, women are MORE responsible for the explosion of single parent households than men are. Obviously.

It's difficult to get women to take responsibility for their actions and judging by your response, I suspect this trait is more prevalent than I previously thought. It's obvious that almost all the responsibility for all the single moms falls upon women but all too often they are portrayed as victims rather than the ones irresponsibly having ******* out of wedlock with deadbeat men.

Personally, I advise all men to avoid marriage completely, don't let a woman move in with you, and NEVER get one pregnant. That is the best advice for men nowadays. So we are in complete agreement that men should NOT be going around having unprotected sex with women. Period. We agree. I just wish that women would put aside their silly gender wars and take some responsibility for their actions. I don't see single moms as heroes or victims, I see them as perpetrators.
That's sad. And with birth control available to every man at every corner they have no responsibility? Lets say they have a relationship and a year in she gets pregnant and the man decides that he needs to take his dick out for a walk every night. Now he is gone, has possibly made the same promise to 5 other women Oh baby your just the one for me, I'll take care of you forever. Then that baby comes. Do woman have culpability in this? Absolutely. But we haven't figured out how to get ourselves pregnant and niether have you. It takes two to tango and the one usually wandering around 9/10 times is the man. Then he takes no responsibility, abandons the mom and his fiscal and emotional responsibilities and dances along happy as can be while she is stuck for the rest of her days working 3 jobs trying to shelter, feed and educate a young person all on her own. If you want to have sex- your half of the deal. Period.

When it comes down to making sure Any and all tests are done,that’s the only way I’ll do anything! I do have *******…sons and daughters but they are kept in the dark on What I do. you’re gonna have your doubts and that’s fine you can only assume.

it takes two and there needs to be Responsibility tought to the younger generation. There is no reason to keep repeating what we all can see. If you want a baby and you're able to take care of it that's perfect. The responsibility should never be taken lightly because it should be a blessing not a curse
It’s upon the person to make it a curse. I have friends that chose to be single after getting pregnant. their children are perfectly fine as I watched him grow up through the years.

Unfortunately, shame is a relic of times passed. It is no longer an effective deterrent to any abhorrent behavior.

Update: she disappeared a month b4 the baby was due.
Update her husband showed up to my door. He showed me pictures of my kid who looks just like me. He told me he understood and that he would try to keep me informed on my ******* well being but the mom dosen't want contact with me and the baby and didn't know he found me.....ill let you know what happens next

That's sad. And with birth control available to every man at every corner they have no responsibility? Lets say they have a relationship and a year in she gets pregnant and the man decides that he needs to take his dick out for a walk every night. Now he is gone, has possibly made the same promise to 5 other women Oh baby your just the one for me, I'll take care of you forever. Then that baby comes. Do woman have culpability in this? Absolutely. But we haven't figured out how to get ourselves pregnant and niether have you. It takes two to tango and the one usually wandering around 9/10 times is the man. Then he takes no responsibility, abandons the mom and his fiscal and emotional responsibilities and dances along happy as can be while she is stuck for the rest of her days working 3 jobs trying to shelter, feed and educate a young person all on her own. If you want to have sex- your half of the deal. Period.
Hear hear!!!

of course my alyssa's always on the look for her next genetically outstanding candidate.
she also like being pregnant.
she says that having a toddler in the stroller, a suckling *******, & a very obvious bulge definitely attracts their attention!
...especially after she let's them know they all have different fathers, & she makes no effort to track them down.

Back