Bred

Hahaha, I’ve got some girth and length on me!
Yeah, I don't doubt that you have so I hotly await your posting a proof cock-shot---in full erection and drooling pre-cum please---for me to get off on then show to my black-boi-loving wife. She fucking LOVES your avatar.

Super super hot idea and it would be a constant source of arousal while my wife would be pregnant. That said, we already have 3, the youngest being almost 13 now and the wife is fixed. I love my ******* and don’t regret a day with them but the idea of starting over with a baby of any race isn’t appealing. I got my eyes on the day they are all gone from my house to be honest. If we could go back in time and live the lifestyle 15-20 years ago I definitely think we would’ve discussed it seriously but ultimately decided against it. The only way I could see the wife going through with it even back then would be if she decided to start over with her black boyfriend and leave me. The questions and explanations of having a black baby while married to me would get on her nerves. I don’t think she would be embarrassed of the implications though.

If the couple is going to raise the baby, the least the black bull can do is help pay for the raising of his biological baby. Therefore, only rich black bulls should breed white couples, because they can afford it.
Why is that funny? Its about taking responsibility for the good of the innocent. Breeding babies is not a game, its a very serious issue.

We have been in the lifestyle for over 20 years up still about 2 year or so ago the wife was on the pill and every guy she was with had to ware a condom . At that time it was white guys or white couple .Then she met her first black guy with my help .For the first 2 or 3 month she stay on the pill and had to ware a condom ,then things change first the wearing of a condom went away by then we were only meeting with black guys every now and then a white couple we had been friend with for very but he had to wear a condom .Then one night we were talking and she told me she was thinking about going off the pill to two weeks later she was off the pill . So here we are today 2 years later with a wife that is no longer on the pill or making the guys ware a condom and only meeting with black guys .So far so good but will her luck run out

If the couple is going to raise the baby, the least the black bull can do is help pay for the raising of his biological baby. Therefore, only rich black bulls should breed white couples, because they can afford it.
The most ignorant thing you could say… some couples or single women just want a biracial chid or children with no strings attached. Goofy

I have been approached by an interracial couple, the white wife cannot conceive and they are wanting to look at the possibility of me carrying a baby for them. Their wishes are for the baby to be conceived naturally. Helping this lovely couple have a baby is tempting, and I know that it will be raised with a lot of love.

Back