Black Breeding

Awkward Big Brother GIF by Global TV

Mostly fantasy ..IRL via our regular he’s only ever heard of one time it happened …and that was relatively valid as they were trying and husband couldnt have *******, otherwise people a Little too cavalier about just making human beings IMO

I’m not judging but have any black men here actually bred any married wives for real, I feel like it’s 99% fantasy and not actually reality unless by mistake.
Yeah I actually have. Its what got me started in this lifestyle. It was an ex of 2 years came back and said she wanted my kid and that her boyfriend was gonna raise it with her. Because really he was a doormat and was just happy a girl loved him back. So we fucked consistently for about 2 weeks of me just filling her up for rounds. Until she finally got pregnant. Shes expecting July 19th now. She looks so happy in her baby shower pics

I’m not judging but have any black men here actually bred any married wives for real, I feel like it’s 99% fantasy and not actually reality unless by mistake.
For what it's worth, I have actually gotten fourof my partner's pregnant. The first two ended up aborting, the third miscarried, and the fourth had complications from a preexisting health condition that had lost the baby. This is an awesome part of the lifestyle that can be really hard on everyone involved if not taken carefully. I try to be upfront and honest with people when selecting playmates.

Back