Bred

Well for me personally I want that black husband! I want to march into church every Sunday with my black man and my four mixed ******* and thank the Lord for being a satisfied, stable, blackbred Christian woman at the proud head of her community. I want to grow old as the matron every white girl aspires to become someday herself. I want to see my black sons married off to white girls in that church, my mixed daughters to marry a black boy and a white boy. I want all my grandkids come home at least once a month so I can admire all the crossbred bloodlines I've started. lol

But if things somehow never fell in line and time was running short, well, maybe a compliant cuckold who works hard and can give my mixed baby the right support would be a tolerable help. At least I'm sure it can be for other girls in that situation, so let that be something to give the cucks in training hope, a way they can make themselves useful in life.
I absolutly love your view I couldn’t agree more I want the same for you and love that u want to see your white ******* line bred out and become black. It would be such an honor to bring a bbc into this world as a white bbc only woman

Well for me personally I want that black husband! I want to march into church every Sunday with my black man and my four mixed ******* and thank the Lord for being a satisfied, stable, blackbred Christian woman at the proud head of her community. I want to grow old as the matron every white girl aspires to become someday herself. I want to see my black sons married off to white girls in that church, my mixed daughters to marry a black boy and a white boy. I want all my grandkids come home at least once a month so I can admire all the crossbred bloodlines I've started. lol

But if things somehow never fell in line and time was running short, well, maybe a compliant cuckold who works hard and can give my mixed baby the right support would be a tolerable help. At least I'm sure it can be for other girls in that situation, so let that be something to give the cucks in training hope, a way they can make themselves useful in life.
No black man would ever lick ? you, adore ? you and accept your power over him as a cuckold would.

I support you and all white women on this. BBC is superior and being a white guy I know I can't compete but would at least somehow to be active in some way.

It is something that’s very exciting to think about! I love the idea of white women breeding with black men. But you have to way in the reality of the situation. Will the man breeding you be involved with the baby and help with support? Will you be an single mom? Will you think about finding a white male to help you raise and support the baby after having it? Just a lot to think about because children need support and love. Plus ******* take up a lot of time and money! Plus what about friends and family supporting you? Just a lot of factors to think about! Good luck and be safe.
There is a lot to consider but that shouldn't deter white wives or single girls from being black bred

Back