Bounty on women

I've been offered many times to do specific things to a wife or a female that someone wanted fucked really good. I don't know, if the women knew , that the man paid me to come please her , but I look at it like, he wanted to make sure it went the way he planned. I am curious if any wives know or heard about husbands doing that and if any BBC brothers have experience these offers . I'm sorry some might not agree but please be open minded.

I've been offered many times to do specific things to a wife or a female that someone wanted fucked really good. I don't know, if the women knew , that the man paid me to come please her , but I look at it like, he wanted to make sure it went the way he planned. I am curious if any wives know or heard about husbands doing that and if any BBC brothers have experience these offers . I'm sorry some might not agree but please be open minded.
Sounds like reverse *******.
I've been in and out of this over thirty years. Yes, I ran into this and early on, I fell for it. Over time, I came to appreciate that guys like that disrespect you and her. He's paying you so he isn't the one 'responsible' and sooner or later, it will include something he already knew she was and is opposed to.

If a man doesn't include or respect her input/wishes, there is NO reason to believe he would respect yours....she's supposed to be his best friend and life partner; if he won't respect her, why would he respect YOU?

I've been in and out of this over thirty years. Yes, I ran into this and early on.......

sooner or later, it will include something he already knew she was and is opposed to.
If I am understanding this correctly, the relationship is not wholesome between the man and his mate. He is getting sexually off on her gradual and eventual complete degradation....probably ending in her crying hysterically in his arms after the unpleasantness has hit the fan....I can picture him "trying to comfprt her" with his penis as hard as an iron bar. *sigh* I imagine his final advice..."well now that you have passed through this ordeal,,,what comes next is not such a big deal." The girl is liable to develop into a different personality altogether.

If I am understanding this correctly, the relationship is not wholesome between the man and his mate. He is getting sexually off on her gradual and eventual complete degradation....probably ending in her crying hysterically in his arms after the unpleasantness has hit the fan....I can picture him "trying to comfprt her" with his penis as hard as an iron bar. *sigh* I imagine his final advice..."well now that you have passed through this ordeal,,,what comes next is not such a big deal." The girl is liable to develop into a different personality altogether.
That's possible too....but I start with the many on this site looking for someone to seduce his wife, and hasn't told her it's a fantasy of his.....or the guy who wants his wife gangbanged but leads her to believe they're going to a club or party 'just to check out the lifestyle'....or knows she can handle rum and cokes because she'll sip but tells the 'bulls' she'll down daquiris too many before they kick in....even if she likes the result it doesn't make it right to 'trick' her into it.

You're exactly right-the relationship isn't wholesome; not because of his curiosities or fantasies or fetishes but through lack of respect (concern?) for her view of her sexuality and it's progression. Like when women decided they wouldn't suck his dick if he isn't eating this pussy....of course they rock, but they scales MUST balance at the end.

I understand the respect issue, but sometimes it is just a need to giver her a little push across a line and sometimes that is better done by someone other than the husband.

Back