Bought wife a new toy (she "ordered" me to buy it for my QOS-wannabe)

VideoZ

Couple
Gold Member
From
MA, US
Melissa fantasizes daily about BBC and we're trying to set up her first encounter.. We've gotten close, and maybe closing in on finally doing it but.. She fantasizes literally every single day about black studs with huge cocks, fucking her the way I can't and never could..(We are Boston area.. She's a local, well known professional (financial services/etc) from a nice Italian (Sicilian) family neighborhood, church going Mom, a "good girl" - with "naughty" fantasies!!!

This was yesterday.. Package arrived the day before... The vibrator, when you first see it, "seems" like it's half the length of a friggin baseball bat, and it has a massive THICK head on it, the size of a fist. It's HUGE and the thickness is unreal. Inserted duracell batteries, turned it on and it felt like a friggin construction jackhammer, it vibrates so hard and fast (has multiple speed and vibration pattern settings, etc).

I promptly gave it to Melissa... and she looked at me, said "We're taking tomorrow off from work and staying home" (she actually did, in a firm tone, say exactly that, ordering me to plan to serve and worship her throughout the following day).

The next morning (yesterday), after breakfast, then gym and shower for both of us, she told me to "Get upstairs... now!"
She then went into her walk-in closet, I heard her rummaging through her secret chest of drawers and I knew what was happening. She was "getting ready" LOL. I removed my clothes, she walked out of closet and the sound of her stiletto-heel-thigh-high boots hitting the hardwood floor of the hallway had me literally tingling with anticipation, cuz I knew I was about to be "punished" by my tough, rough, angry, hot Sicilian "dominatrix" because of my "Useless little dick" (her words, often) and I'd be ****** to serve.
She ordered me to my knees, spanked me with the leather paddle, verbally abused me while telling me she wants "A big black cock fucking me, not that useless little thing!.. USELESS!!" etc, ****** me to suck nipples and squeeze her tits as she spanked me hard, told me I don't satisfy her.. Ordered me to "Use my new toy on me.. Now!!" and I inserted it slowly into her hot and wet Sicilian pussy, and when it was halfway in (it's MASSIVE and THICK), I turned it on to the "high" power setting and inserted it ALL THE WAY in... She moaned incredibly, whipped me some more, told me "This is what I need! Not your useless little thing!" and for the next half hour she begged for black cock, told me she wants "A big black stud", told me in "Useless" to her repeatedly, whipped and spanked me while forsing me to suck clit and nipple, fondle her HUGE tits etc, all while the vibrator drove her to full huge ecstacy and she came three times from it, wilder and wilder (and louder! LOL) each time.
Dammmm, do I absolutely I love serving this beautiful, sexy 53 year old hot horny woman!!
Hearing her SCREAM at me angry to "SUCK MY CLIT WHILE I'M GETTING FUCKED HARD!!! was amazing...and hearing her moan deeply and scream "OH!! ... OHHHHH!!!!... FUCK ME!.. FUCK MEEEEE YOUR BLACK COCK!!!!!!!!! ...OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" over and over and over again, to her imaginary/fantasy black stud, with each DEEP thrust was absolutely incredible. She DREAMS of black cock endlessly.
She is an amazing woman with incredible fantasies that I'd love to help make come true for her.
gfdrtdrdrgdrfgdrfg.png1555679121935zxdzxcx4xv4xcv44vxv~2.png

Last edited:
Back