Bondage? ??

What would you consider:
1. Light bondage
2. Medium
3. Heavy
4. Extreme
Please give examples of each photo or video would great. The wife and I are having a discussion on this very topic and we woukd like others opinion. She likes light bondage and would consider medium but is what she considers those what others might.
All food for thought and well sexual stimulation.
Probably the thing that I fantasize about doing the most that I haven't done. I don't know what is included in the different categories but being on a leash, tied up and that thing with the ball in the mouth all rev me up. As soon as I am healed I want to find an experienced man ( or maybe even a woman) to try that out with. I only send pics to men I am meeting but for some reason I would love to be photographed, even commercially doing that. Can't explain why but if anyone has experience with this and knows how to pursue it I would love to hear from you.

6 years ago, I tied my wife up, arms only, blindfolded her and teased her with toys for 2 hours before having a well hung, well built, black man come in and start fucking her (with protection.) He was already in her before we took off the blindfold. She had never met him before in her life, she opened her eyes to being fucked by a complete stranger. He and I had colluded for months before hand getting to know each other and setting up the scene.

She was prepared and knew it was going to happen, just not when or how. Ever since she's been a BBC slut.

Coming up, hopefully soon, she will be tied to a hotel room bed, more restrictive this time, blindfolded, and taken by a dozen STD tested 10" + men from the local mandingo club; fullfilling her fantasy of being taken by a dozen men at once.

Is that 'soft-medium or hard' I dunno, it's what she wants.

Back