Male
Real Person
Gold Member
What would you consider:
1. Light bondage
2. Medium
3. Heavy
4. Extreme
Please give examples of each photo or video would great. The wife and I are having a discussion on this very topic and we woukd like others opinion. She likes light bondage and would consider medium but is what she considers those what others might.
All food for thought and well sexual stimulation.

I am into self bondage, anybody here tried that.?
There is a good website called boundanna that has lots of ideas for self bondage...

Frisky likes to be tied down and lightly abused... We would love to find a couple of guys or even a guy and a mf couple to help me use and abuse Frisky....

The one I like is where you use a block of ice as the timer... Make a block of ice, time how long it takes to melt. Then freeze a new block with a key in it... Arrange for a friend/family member etc to call round (with a door key) for a few mins after the ice has melted. Lock yourself up and hope that the room hasn't cooled since you timed the test block...

What would you consider:
1. Light bondage
2. Medium
3. Heavy
4. Extreme
Please give examples of each photo or video would great. The wife and I are having a discussion on this very topic and we woukd like others opinion. She likes light bondage and would consider medium but is what she considers those what others might.
All food for thought and well sexual stimulation.

Could someone define:
Light:
Medium:
Heavy:
Extreme:

I am not sure about the differences.

Could someone define:
Light:
Medium:
Heavy:
Extreme:

I am not sure about the differences.

Light: handcuffs and/or leg shackles, 'humbler' or similar restraints which allow relatively free movement but still put one under the control of another.

Medium: similar to 'Light bondage', but more restrictive to further reduce the range of movement, but still not totally. EG: arm binders, straight jackets, partial or full body rope bondage.

Heavy: bound in such manner as to totally restrict movement and leave one helpless to the whims of another. EG: bound to spanking bench, bed frame, whipping post, St Andrew's cross, suspension bondage, mummy wrap, etc.

Extreme: bondage that is a form of ******* in and of itself such as predicament bondage where one is kept in constant pain or discomfort by virtue of causing pain to one part of their body in order to relieve pain or stress on another part. EG: Japanese rope bondage, "riding the pony", etc.

Last edited:
Back