Titles

Wisco

Couple
Real Person
I'm curious on a weird question. What are all the different titles and how do you define them? Such as a bull, lover, boyfriend, boy toy?

For example, my wife doesn't want to have multiple guys, she wants to have one single person that she sees and gives herself to. Someone that may own her sexually but is still in the background to me, her husband. Would that be considered a boyfriend? What would a boy toy be considered differently?

Labels, that is all they are. We, like yourself, seek out a long-term "boyfriend" for my spouse. Safety is paramount. Does it really matter what you call the man? If he is trust worthy, clean (DDF), and dependable, then my spouse can let her guard down and submit to the man. We tend to choose dominate black males who dictate the tempo, the positions, the length of the encounter. It is all good when you find someone that is trustworthy and thinks of your spouse's interest first.

For example, once we have vetted and enjoyed several encounters with our friend, we can invite him over to the house for fun. If I need to get up early in the morning. I can go to bed in the master bedroom and my wife and bull can retire to the guest bedroom and have fun. I need not worry that something may happen during the night other than my wife getting a good passionate fuck.

My wife and I are in our marriage for the long haul. We distinguish our love-making from that of the lust and passionate fucking that my wife gets from our friend.

Does that make sense?

Back