Bondage? ??

What would you consider:
1. Light bondage
2. Medium
3. Heavy
4. Extreme
Please give examples of each photo or video would great. The wife and I are having a discussion on this very topic and we woukd like others opinion. She likes light bondage and would consider medium but is what she considers those what others might.
All food for thought and well sexual stimulation.

Definitely extreme

Attachments

• out_043.jpg
    out_043.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 131
Excellent explanation. Thank you, I had doubts about these terms.
I'd love to experience all but the extreme.

Light: handcuffs and/or leg shackles, 'humbler' or similar restraints which allow relatively free movement but still put one under the control of another.

Medium: similar to 'Light bondage', but more restrictive to further reduce the range of movement, but still not totally. EG: arm binders, straight jackets, partial or full body rope bondage.

Heavy: bound in such manner as to totally restrict movement and leave one helpless to the whims of another. EG: bound to spanking bench, bed frame, whipping post, St Andrew's cross, suspension bondage, mummy wrap, etc.

Extreme: bondage that is a form of ******* in and of itself such as predicament bondage where one is kept in constant pain or discomfort by virtue of causing pain to one part of their body in order to relieve pain or stress on another part. EG: Japanese rope bondage, "riding the pony", etc.

11173161_hardprofil.jpg

We just got into some more "rough" bdsm stuff. Our regular bull has a friend who is very experienced who comes with from time to time. We will end up going to his place eventually where he has a room for play. The timing just hasn't been there yet and she's still nervous since he is pretty extreme.

Back