Bondage? ??

Light: handcuffs and/or leg shackles, 'humbler' or similar restraints which allow relatively free movement but still put one under the control of another.

Medium: similar to 'Light bondage', but more restrictive to further reduce the range of movement, but still not totally. EG: arm binders, straight jackets, partial or full body rope bondage.

Heavy: bound in such manner as to totally restrict movement and leave one helpless to the whims of another. EG: bound to spanking bench, bed frame, whipping post, St Andrew's cross, suspension bondage, mummy wrap, etc.

Extreme: bondage that is a form of ******* in and of itself such as predicament bondage where one is kept in constant pain or discomfort by virtue of causing pain to one part of their body in order to relieve pain or stress on another part. EG: Japanese rope bondage, "riding the pony", etc.

Thanks for the clarification.

I have always been a little on the sub side, but my wife has never, never ever, thought the idea of being tied would be fun. The ore night I teased her till she was so horny that she said I could have what ever I wanted. I decided to take advantage and took my straps to her hands and cuffed her to the bed frame. I then blindfolded her. It was an incredible sight.

I spent over an hour teasing and sucking, rubbing and nibbling her from head to toe. When I was done, she had cum three times, twice by my fingers and once by my tongue. I then I decided to get me something new. I climbed on top of her and began tit fucking her. She still could not see anything, but she began trimming my strokes to end in her mouth. It was so hot, I took off her blindfold and let her watch some more. When I was finally ready, I sat back and stroked off until I came. She couldn't do anything about it and I shot my load all over her tits and even shot a few onto her face and mouth. Her first facial she had ever had.

She was so horny that when I finally let her loose, she took my head and ****** me to lick her tits clean. She then gave me a deep kiss and let me taste my cum on her tongue. I am way to old to go twice very often, but she had me hard the entire time. Then she told me to look down and I got to watch her masterbate for me. I was in heaven, she never does that, then she told me to stroke for her again. I did until I came all over her belly this time.

I am really starting to think she is starting to push her limits to go even further in the future. Loving the bondage we have tried.

My husband loves being restrained. He loves it when he is teased when he cant touch or do anything. Especially if I tease him enough that he just spontaneously cums. One night it only took one stroke, another night, all I had to do is flick the tip once and he exploded.

I also love how he submits to me when he is restrained. He will do anything when I tease him.

My husband loves being restrained. He loves it when he is teased when he cant touch or do anything. Especially if I tease him enough that he just spontaneously cums. One night it only took one stroke, another night, all I had to do is flick the tip once and he exploded.

I also love how he submits to me when he is restrained. He will do anything when I tease him.
I admire real woman like you baby ,I love to e submit to my wife

Light: handcuffs and/or leg shackles, 'humbler' or similar restraints which allow relatively free movement but still put one under the control of another.

Medium: similar to 'Light bondage', but more restrictive to further reduce the range of movement, but still not totally. EG: arm binders, straight jackets, partial or full body rope bondage.

Heavy: bound in such manner as to totally restrict movement and leave one helpless to the whims of another. EG: bound to spanking bench, bed frame, whipping post, St Andrew's cross, suspension bondage, mummy wrap, etc.

Extreme: bondage that is a form of ******* in and of itself such as predicament bondage where one is kept in constant pain or discomfort by virtue of causing pain to one part of their body in order to relieve pain or stress on another part. EG: Japanese rope bondage, "riding the pony", etc.
extreme for me please

What would you consider:
1. Light bondage
2. Medium
3. Heavy
4. Extreme
Please give examples of each photo or video would great. The wife and I are having a discussion on this very topic and we woukd like others opinion. She likes light bondage and would consider medium but is what she considers those what others might.
All food for thought and well sexual stimulation.
#2 was about where i felt comfortable. what most people miss is the collaboration that exists inside bondage. Truly one partner must derive sexual stimulation from the acts of domination coupled with knowledge that one is free to do as one pleases and the other experiences heightened sexual stimulation from being helpless and understanding that the FEAR that creeps upon them when they consciously realize their plight is ALL part of what makes this rather (silly it is) unorthodox behavior soo attractive to some. it's the thrill, the fear, the control, the submission of will that is found lacking and is therefore expressed through the medium we term 'bondage'

By the definition and past experiences even though not many - I guess I am inclined to heavy:
Heavy: bound in such manner as to totally restrict movement and leave one helpless to the whims of another. EG: bound to spanking bench, bed framMVI_15661.jpg e, whipping post, St Andrew's cross, suspension bondage, mummy wrap, etc.

Back