Body Modifications

Good question! Difficult to say, bear in mind that it was hubby that got me into this, and I wanted to keep hubby involved and get deeper in it himself. He wouldn't watch at first, then he did, he cleans me but is a reluctant cuck. I knew that he wanted to do more so I've pushed his limits, like mine have been pushed.
So, I wanted to feminize him fully, especially in our private life. Hormones, removal of body hair, little breasts, even make up and dressing at home.
The two things stopping the full change was hubby is a manager at work, and our sons might be confused. Our sons, however, have accepted me going with other men so I don't think they would have been too concerned.
If he does any more changes it will be more private, he's already agreed to a cage and pegging, we're talking about operations on his penis in the future, no one will see that.
Sounds hot

In some african countries it is tradition to fix the pussy of the female to make it more smooth and enjoyable for the man. If the african bull /master demanded this......

Dear A,
Do women without a clitoris enjoy sex at all? In certain parts of the world, young girls have their clitoris cut off at the very early parts of their lives for reasons such as relagious customs. Will they enjoy sex?

Dear Reader,

There is no easy answer, since sexual enjoyment varies depending on a person's body, other experiences, and the type genital cutting that occurred. It is estimated that 80 million women worldwide have experienced genital cutting. Removal of the clitoris has been practiced in the United States in the past as a means of "curing" masturbation and it is still practiced in some cases on intersex infants — infants for whom doctors cannot easily assign a male or female gender based on the visible genitals. In addition, there are three primary forms of genital cutting that are practiced around the world for varying cultural or religious reasons:

Circumcision, which involves cutting off the clitoral hood.
Clitoridectomy, which is the removal of the clitoris itself.
Genital infibulation, the most invasive practice, where the clitoris is removed and the labia are cut off. Then both sides of the vulva are scraped raw and stitched up.
These procedures are often done without anesthesia or sterile instruments. In the third procedure, a small opening is left to allow for urination and ******* flow. The stitching is removed when the girl is married to allow for intercourse, but the physical injury and infection that often results from these procedures can make intercourse painful.

So what does all this mean for orgasm? How individuals experience orgasm varies. For many women, orgasm occurs with clitoral stimulation. There are more nerve endings in the clitoris than in the entire penis and the clitoris's sole function is for pleasure. Removal of the clitoris would eliminate the chance of having this particular type of orgasm. Some women experience orgasms that may be a result of stimulation of the G-Spot, located on the front vaginal wall. Not every woman experiences G-spot orgasms and, depending on the degree of cutting, it is possible a woman would not experience any pleasure or orgasm during sex. In addition to lack of sensation or physical pain due to cutting, an person may experience distress or anxiety about having sex because of trauma or fear of pain.

There are other people who report being able to orgasm from general vaginal stimulation (not G-Spot-specific), labial stimulation, nipple stimulation, and from anal intercourse. A great deal of orgasm is related to our imaginations and our thoughts, as well. So, depending on the woman, the type of cutting procedure, how the genitals healed, and myriad psychological and emotional factors, orgasm and other forms sexual pleasure could be experienced by a woman who has experienced genital cutting. However, it's impossible to determine the likelihood of experiencing pleasure or orgasm for any one person because so many factors play a role.

http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/possible-enjoy-sex-after-clitoris-removed

Anna4BBC, how far do you want to take your husband's feminisation?

Full time shaved (legs, whole body) and in panties?
Real Breasts via hormones or implants?
Dressing full time as a woman and always being referred to as she/her/Roxy?

You know, I've been thinking about it and I definitely find the idea of a woman changing herself to make herself sexier for her lover is hot. I mean typically I'm one of those "you should only change yourself to make YOU happy not anyone else" but the idea of a woman getting huge implants or piercings just for me definitely is hot.. Especially if it was a black woman because let's face it, black women that get implants are in an extreme rarity compared to any other race. If I was seeing a black woman and she told me she wanted to get implants for me and get piercings, I'd definitely be over the moon and might just suggest she go as large as she possibly can because again, far too few black women have huge implants and I swear they look even sexier with them than white women do.. though the same can be said for asians too.

Win I was in my 20s I had a BBC master turn me out as his whore. I love being a sissy sex doll for Master. One day master took me to his dentist and had all my teeth pulled so my mouth could be used as a pussy hole.

I wound't mind laser treatment so I don't have shave my body every week. I only leave hair on my arms as my wife still wants to look like a man, but that's it. I wouldn't mind breasts too, but those will be hard to hide from the ******* and family/friends.

Da, nekada smo probali hormone, oboma nam se svidjela ideja i skinuli smo ih s interneta. Međutim, mužić je bio zabrinut zbog nekih učinaka - promjena u svom ponašanju, nedostatka seksualnog interesa, čak su mu i 'sise' malo porasle. Prestao ih je uzimati.
Mislimo da bi penektomija bila jednostavnija. Oni u osnovi kirurški uklanjaju dio penisa prema dolje onoliko koliko vam je potrebno, kao na priloženoj slici.
I want this

Back