Should a submissive sissy cuckold be paddled and put in the corner for disobedience ?

lilppsub

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Should a cuckold be paddled and put in the corner for his disobedience ?

So I should clarify the relationship between my cuckold and me as his QUEEN and no longer his wife or girlfriend.
The cuckold has relinquished his manhood and has no access to his QUEEN because he was incapable of satisfying her sexually. He is required to wear panties 24 / 7 as a reminder that she does not perceive him sexually as a man in regards to his genitals. He is totally inadequate with a micro size penis of under 4" when erect and very thin, plus he has no stamina. But he is totally dedicated to me and chooses to stay with me. He looks at me as his Goddess / Queen and now lives as my submissive domestic partner. We are not necessarily in what would be described in most circles as Dominatrix and slave. I don't dress or act the part. He is more like my sissy submissive whenever my BLACK LOVER is present.
He is often a participant when called upon to perform the oral clean-up and serve. He does enjoy verbal humiliation with me on a daily basis and I allow him to release himself while in the corner or while kneeling in front of me following a good moisturizing leg or body rub on the massage table. The paddling or corporal punishment is primarily used for behavior modification. If he gets sassy, fails to fold or hang the finished laundry in a timely manner, gets distracted and leaves dishes in the sink after a meal instead of washing and drying them immediately or does something to annoy his Queen, like gets on the computer without her permission or stays on the computer longer then he was given permission to, make plans, set a time and doesn't follow through, but the worst behavior of all was in the very beginning, when transitioning from long time boyfriend to submissive sissy cuckold shortly after accepting his new place as the cuckold submissive sissy without the presence of my black lover and vowing to relinquish his manhood, yet he still held onto his place as the boyfriend that was going to do it his way and would argue. So I chose to use corporal punishment and gave him the alternative to accept it or move on. A very difficult alternative to offer when you have years invested in each other's lives and have strong feelings for each other. We both agreed, now here we are. We are growing every day, adapting to our new life together. We just got started in the behavior modification aspect of our lives and will keep making entries as we develop.

Last edited:

A very effective way to change a submissive little cuckold's behavior !​

THE FIRST PADDLING : It took less than two minutes. I counted out loud each time the paddle stung my bare ass cheeks, two dozen stinging wacks of the paddle, "I don't know if I can handle any more," I said. I meant it as a lighthearted comment but she said the tone came across to her as a complaint. She sternly said I can't believe what a slow learner you are plus you are using more of my time. You can believe I was absolutely regretting ever opening my mouth as I was about to receive another twelve more whacks of the paddle. My ass was already on fire and to receive twelve more. You can be sure It brings me to a very deep submission and perpetuates me to give her the ample RESPECT that she realistically deserves.

She finally put the paddle down and sternly told me to march to the corner with my panties still down to my ankles. Then she said "I think that should help your attitude with your ass burning !" She instructed me not to touch my burning ass cheeks. She intended to let it sting and burn without relief. I was to appreciate the soreness with every breath as a form of meditation of my sincere submission to Her as MY QUEEN. I don't want to hear another word from you. You will remain there in silence facing the wall without touching yourself or turning your head until I give you permission to move. She concludes with "Thank you very much," I am expected to reply in full agreement, yes thank you for caring so much I know I deserved it.

NOTE: This all happened in a matter of two to four minutes. When he was acting as if he was still the boyfriend / man of the house and getting away with it. He would argue with me and react as my boyfriend not the submissive cuckold sissy that he vowed to be 24/7
That has already started to change dramatically. Now there is No more arguing, no slamming doors, no isolating myself in the bedroom to avoid any argument. No more uncomfortable ill feelings for the rest of the night with us in two different rooms. Often that feeling would extend into the morning and sometimes beyond resulting into a long miserable day for the both of us until we let it go. Now it's over, forgotten and forgiven in no time at all.

Here is the new alternate ending: With him standing quietly in the corner after I administered a damn good paddling that consumed three to four minutes. Now I can go about the house doing things I need to get done. When I go back into the living room, I turn the TV to one of my favorite shows. He doesn't dare say a word until spoken to. He knows he can't handle another immediate paddling... usually after 15 to 30 minutes in the corner, or however long I choose. I will turn the TV way down and ask him if he has learned anything followed by are you ready to apologize ?

I will let him tell you the rest.

She usually says come over here and stand in front of me and tell me in your own words how you promise to change your behavior.The first time I mistakenly leaned down to pull up my panties and she abruptly says, Did I give you permission to pull up your panties ? do you want another 12 wacks ? Get over here right now.
She actually makes me walk over to her with my panties down to my ankles, she said it's good for my humility. Standing in front of her she looks directly at me, maybe slaps my pathetic penis lightly, not to hurt it but to tease it, and tells me that little thing is sexually useless to her, so now pull up your panties and cover it, I don't really want to see it, I have a real man to look at and touch and suck anytime he wants me to. Often she will have me rub her legs with coconut oil and then wipe them off. Often I will go make some popcorn and bring us drinks or prepare some cheese and crackers. It works for us, I was wondering if other couples resort to similar methods.

She is my QUEEN because she had to actually find a real man to take care of her sexual and emotional needs as a Man and a lover.
I had to admit that I am not capable in that capacity and now she is HIS WOMAN and I will never have access to her in any sexual way as a woman. The most I will ever get from her sexually if she feels I deserve it. She will allow me to help dry her off when she gets out of the shower so I can see her in the nude before I go to the corner and release myself into a tissue. Occasionally she will have me stand next to the bed when she is still laying down, she will expose her lovely breast and will place her fingers into my boy size balls while I jerk my pathetic useless penis off into a tissue. Usually when her lover comes and spends some time with her I get my oral reward and I love hearing her and watching them be so passionate with each other. It can be so wonderfully stimulating and I am so pleased to see how She absolutely loves HIS BIG BLACK DICK. I'm happy and content. At first I would do things to get paddled but after so many times it's not so exciting so I try to keep my self control to the best of my ability. We are getting along great and still have good times especially with family when we go up north.

Last edited:
As a sisicuckold myself I have had several over the knee spankings panties pulled down and corner time , for being disrespecful to my gf"s and or her bulls over the years so yes I say when it needs to be done, definitely do it ,keeps me in alignment for awhile untill my next disrespecful situation

Yes . I find I am a brat after I get to have a rare Male Orgasm . Chastity , Anal Orgasms and spankings keep me in my place and focused . I have not been punished by our Bull yet ...but spanked a little and threatened for the next time so far .
getting locked, cornr time, some spanking or even two or three fast face slaps are alwys a good idea to keep the focus and concentration
focus on the bottoms part, focus on the bulls and wife's needing

My relationship with my cuck is not too dissimilar. My nephew/bull said from the get go that I'd be in charge of making sure the cuck stayed in line and behaved appropriately as he has no desire to be dealing with him, and that if the cuck didn't behave, I'd be the one being punished by him. Have used physical punishment liberally early on (mostly spankings, but also ball busting once when he was really bad) to make sure the cuck learned how to behave and act properly. Found that he behaved worst right after I allowed him a release almost as though being out of his cage and allowed to cum once into his hands suddenly makes him delusional and feel like he was a man again. Which used to get me super pissed as I was only allowing him those regular releases out of the love I had for the cuck and the guilt of having such an incredible sex life while the cuck got nothing.

This became less of a problem once we cut him off completely from any contact with my body and permanently locked him up. Knowing he's never going to get any pussy for the rest of his life, and the constant reminder of being a cuck with the cage and panties among other things ensures now that he remains properly trained now. Other than for the odd, rare slip ups now where he occasionally tries to get a glimpse of my pussy or stares too long when he sees it by accident when I'm around the house doing stuff just wearing one of my nephew's tshirts and a pair of panties. Then he gets spanked, following which I get spanked by my nephew as well for allowing a cuck to see his woman like that.

Life gets in the Way . We have gotten so far from what I think we both wanted as our lifestyle .
YES ! I feel I need to be disciplined and used as a sexual cuck . I desire to be her sexual property .

We have put Ad's in for local cuck couples like us for that reason .. My dream is that my Lady could have a small circle
of women who are in charge and can discuss the "sub cuck fetish" along with daily everyday like ...lack of privacy . work stress , family stuff
etc.. What we've gotten so far is Horny Men ..or couples that want to swing (same horny men)
The cuckold lifestyle is very complicated it would be great to be able to communicate about it on a practical level .

Back