Body Modifications

Wow! Brilliant idea! Wouldn't hormones also work? Though it is nice to think of having a little ceremony, with you and your bull and hub, celebrating before he goes in to get his dicklet made even shorter, maybe singing "suddenly.... I'm not half the man I used to be...." And having a nice toast to his soon decreasing dick, and then the very sudden and noticeable fact that it is half its previous size in an instant. Very, very beautiful idea.

But do they cut the tip off? Can they make it thinner, too?
Yea, we tried hormones sometime back, we both liked the idea and we got them off the Internet. However hubby was concerned over some of the effects-changes in his behaviour, lack of interest sexually, even his 'tits' growing a tiny bit. He stopped taking them.
We think a penectomy would be more straightforward. They basically surgically remove part of the penis down as much as you require, like on the pic attached.

Attachments

• IMG_0980.JPG
    IMG_0980.JPG
    451.6 KB · Views: 387
Careful with that glans split stuff! Mine split after a few years of wearing my apadravya. No big deal -- but now I'm way MORE sensitive than ever. The inner tissues that are exposed during sex are very easily excited.

If you're thinking the split will be a punishment or deprivation -- WRONG-O!

Careful with that glans split stuff! Mine split after a few years of wearing my apadravya. No big deal -- but now I'm way MORE sensitive than ever. The inner tissues that are exposed during sex are very easily excited.

If you're thinking the split will be a punishment or deprivation -- WRONG-O!
Thanx for the advice, appreciate it! Was yours reduced in size too? X

Yea, we tried hormones sometime back, we both liked the idea and we got them off the Internet. However hubby was concerned over some of the effects-changes in his behaviour, lack of interest sexually, even his 'tits' growing a tiny bit. He stopped taking them.
We think a penectomy would be more straightforward. They basically surgically remove part of the penis down as much as you require, like on the pic attached.
Is that something that you would really look at or just fantasy? Would that leave enough for stimulating the shaft? Still having balls and testosterone would see him horny, so just anal swim or a vibe on the clit?

Is that something that you would really look at or just fantasy? Would that leave enough for stimulating the shaft? Still having balls and testosterone would see him horny, so just anal swim or a vibe on the clit?
It's something we've definitely looked into. It has its attractions for hubby has, unlike feminising, it's hidden away. We tried him on hormones and wearing ladies underwear/make up etc. But he got scared as people started noticing the slight changes. A penectomy would not be so obvious to people he didn't want to know.
He also has this kink of me being massive down below, so if I can't get much bigger, he can get lot shorter. If it can be done inexpensively and completely safely, he would do it for me.
I'm not sure what an anal swim is? X

It's something we've definitely looked into. It has its attractions for hubby has, unlike feminising, it's hidden away. We tried him on hormones and wearing ladies underwear/make up etc. But he got scared as people started noticing the slight changes. A penectomy would not be so obvious to people he didn't want to know.
He also has this kink of me being massive down below, so if I can't get much bigger, he can get lot shorter. If it can be done inexpensively and completely safely, he would do it for me.
Sorry anal stim. Stimulation. I love the idea , horny as with the balls still just no real dick to use so just sticking ass up in the air.

If your husband hadn't been scared off the feminizing route, how far do you think you guys would have taken it (Leaving it completely in the bedroom / Extending it to your home life or beyond / Maybe even going full-on shemale with implants) ? How far would you have liked to seen it go?

If your husband hadn't been scared off the feminizing route, how far do you think you guys would have taken it (Leaving it completely in the bedroom / Extending it to your home life or beyond / Maybe even going full-on shemale with implants) ? How far would you have liked to seen it go?
Good question! Difficult to say, bear in mind that it was hubby that got me into this, and I wanted to keep hubby involved and get deeper in it himself. He wouldn't watch at first, then he did, he cleans me but is a reluctant cuck. I knew that he wanted to do more so I've pushed his limits, like mine have been pushed.
So, I wanted to feminize him fully, especially in our private life. Hormones, removal of body hair, little breasts, even make up and dressing at home.
The two things stopping the full change was hubby is a manager at work, and our sons might be confused. Our sons, however, have accepted me going with other men so I don't think they would have been too concerned.
If he does any more changes it will be more private, he's already agreed to a cage and pegging, we're talking about operations on his penis in the future, no one will see that.

I think many of us wanna be's wished we had a wife like you. I would love to be modified by wife, no limits anything goes. I already have multiple cock piercings and had alcohol injections to my balls

Good question! Difficult to say, bear in mind that it was hubby that got me into this, and I wanted to keep hubby involved and get deeper in it himself. He wouldn't watch at first, then he did, he cleans me but is a reluctant cuck. I knew that he wanted to do more so I've pushed his limits, like mine have been pushed.
So, I wanted to feminize him fully, especially in our private life. Hormones, removal of body hair, little breasts, even make up and dressing at home.
The two things stopping the full change was hubby is a manager at work, and our sons might be confused. Our sons, however, have accepted me going with other men so I don't think they would have been too concerned.
If he does any more changes it will be more private, he's already agreed to a cage and pegging, we're talking about operations on his penis in the future, no one will see that.
hi Ann4BBC - my comment was for you

Maybe I've read one too many stories but I can't help but think the pegging might be a way of prepping you husband for some "hubby/bull quality fun time" , the penis thing also sounds hot. Whatever choices you make down the line, I wish you luck.

Back