Body Modifications

Maybe I've read one too many stories but I can't help but think the pegging might be a way of prepping you husband for some "hubby/bull quality fun time" , the penis thing also sounds hot. Whatever choices you make down the line, I wish you luck.
Thanx, yes possibly. Hubby wouldn't even watch to begin with, then he cleaned me, he's got slowly more involved as we've gone on. So, yes, who knows what he might end up taking! X

Abroad is best bet, I visit Turkey a lot, good health industry with inexpensive prices. Just be careful you review the different health practises. X
Really and they will just do it there? Do they have testing psyche etc like they do with trans people? Or do you have to claim some sort of illness? I just like the idea of wifey having my little dick in a jar on the mantel, an I still keeping the stub, not enough to get a grip on it, and just be trying to get anything up by ass to get off.
Are you just drawn to the idea of it and pushing for something like this or is he driving it as well?
How does he feel about the step of having his cock destroyed for his wife, with no going back?

Good question! Difficult to say, bear in mind that it was hubby that got me into this, and I wanted to keep hubby involved and get deeper in it himself. He wouldn't watch at first, then he did, he cleans me but is a reluctant cuck. I knew that he wanted to do more so I've pushed his limits, like mine have been pushed.
So, I wanted to feminize him fully, especially in our private life. Hormones, removal of body hair, little breasts, even make up and dressing at home.
The two things stopping the full change was hubby is a manager at work, and our sons might be confused. Our sons, however, have accepted me going with other men so I don't think they would have been too concerned.
If he does any more changes it will be more private, he's already agreed to a cage and pegging, we're talking about operations on his penis in the future, no one will see that.
Is it possible that instead of not modifying hubby that you transition him to a different job that he would find just as good or even better than his manager job? Maybe he could work at home or from home?

Is it possible that instead of not modifying hubby that you transition him to a different job that he would find just as good or even better than his manager job? Maybe he could work at home or from home?
Mmmm.... I see your point, but the way we look at it I've evolved and changed how I look and act since starting, be good if he changed himself in some way to reflect a change in him too. X

Partly, yes. I have been seeing guys who wanted slight cosmetic modifications- like hair colour change or tattoos- to the more extreme where a guy suggested clit removal.
But at the moment me and hubby are more into changes to hubby really. Hubby always wanted me to have a large loose pussy but, even with going with other men, it's not stretched permanently. So we have looked at penectomy ops that reduce the size of his penis. It's not massive anyway but to make it smaller would be a permanent change and a move towards the feminisation I want him to have.
The prices of these things (and other mods) have come down especially if you go outside UK.
Is having it removed something you have talked abou?

Like I say, I love black cocks whatever their size, I'm trying to find a black guy with a really big one here in Uk.
We want hubby to feel 'lost' in me, those sexual times after I've been fucked by another guy and hubby tries to fuck me and I can't really feel him are so hot for both of us. To feel so loose is amazing.
So for hubby to lose a couple of inches would give us that same feeling constantly. He's about 4-5 inches so could lose a couple. Not saying we are definitely going to do it, but it's a serious consideration.

Why don't you just get yourself a series of massive toys and start taking them on a daily basis to loosen you up and work up to the point that you can keep your biggest toy in you all day long holding it in with a pair of panties or a custom harness? That way he could stay the same size and you'd be super loose... which could be an added turn on of feeling loose even to a BBC.

Wow! Brilliant idea! Wouldn't hormones also work? Though it is nice to think of having a little ceremony, with you and your bull and hub, celebrating before he goes in to get his dicklet made even shorter, maybe singing "suddenly.... I'm not half the man I used to be...." And having a nice toast to his soon decreasing dick, and then the very sudden and noticeable fact that it is half its previous size in an instant. Very, very beautiful idea.

But do they cut the tip off? Can they make it thinner, too?
gasp................

Yea, we tried hormones sometime back, we both liked the idea and we got them off the Internet. However hubby was concerned over some of the effects-changes in his behaviour, lack of interest sexually, even his 'tits' growing a tiny bit. He stopped taking them.
We think a penectomy would be more straightforward. They basically surgically remove part of the penis down as much as you require, like on the pic attached.
ohhhhhhhhhh god

Careful with that glans split stuff! Mine split after a few years of wearing my apadravya. No big deal -- but now I'm way MORE sensitive than ever. The inner tissues that are exposed during sex are very easily excited.

If you're thinking the split will be a punishment or deprivation -- WRONG-O!
ohhhh so it brings MORE pleasure?????????????

Back