BNWO Takeover

Yes, the BNWO is happening. The Black Race will make the white race a minority much sooner than expected. White girls are all begging to give up their pussies to Black Men. Lowly white boys are becoming caged pussy-free slaves for Black Men and Their white concubines. Meanwhile, Black Women have become the most educated demographic. A huge percentage of Black Women have become lawyers, judges, academics, and leaders of industry. My Boss is a Black Man and His Boss is a Black Woman. I obey Their orders not because They are my Bosses, but because obedience to Them is instinctive, I cannot resist. The way They Command me and figuratively sodomize me daily makes me know that Black Supremacy is real and the BNWO is here.

Yes! It truly is happening and us whites will take a subservant position for our superiors. We are to become the property of the black race. It should be common place to have white women sucking and fucking bbc out in the open. Should become law that a black man can have a woman anytime, any place no matter where she is or with who. And as you can see below no white girl would say no
OMG, I have to laugh, sorry. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I know this fits the BNWO fantasy, but this is too far by a long shot. The solution to slavery/oppression/reparations is not more of it.🤔🤔🤔

Tell you what...........
Why don't we just make it so race is irrelevant to who you choose to be with? If you like white guys, wonderful. If you like blk guys, wonderful. If you like Asian guys, wonderful. Just pick on and enjoy who you choose.

It's not Erika walking into a bar with her blk guy. It's Erika walking in a bar with her guy.

Last edited:
It’s a revolution. That’s all I can say. And you have to decide whether or not you want to share your wife like you share your chocolate chip cookies or pass around a joint - because at the end of the day, we all want a piece of the good stuff
Excellent perspective!
BLACK MEN RULE.

Back