BNWO Takeover

I think this a better question for women that are being honest. Men are just dumb apes.
Well it is often said men can only think with 1 brain at a time. It seems to me that the younger generation of men just out of college just seem angry in some ways but docile in others. Like they may have anger that they do feel docile and unsure. Defiantly not what attracts women. And with the unsureity comes the insecurity that creates the wimpy attitude in certain aspects concerning relationships, sex, social standing. Thus a generation already conditioned, to a point, to accept their standing without even knowing they are doing it.

Well it is often said men can only think with 1 brain at a time. It seems to me that the younger generation of men just out of college just seem angry in some ways but docile in others. Like they may have anger that they do feel docile and unsure. Defiantly not what attracts women. And with the unsureity comes the insecurity that creates the wimpy attitude in certain aspects concerning relationships, sex, social standing. Thus a generation already conditioned, to a point, to accept their standing without even knowing they are doing it.
You can't just make us give in! It's not fair, you're help making whiteboys more and feminine and submissive. This is so unfair

I love the ring coming into view. That to me is the cherry on top of the sunday. When a woman is married and passing out that pussy she should let men know she belongs to someone else but is such a whore she doesn't care. And anyone seeing her knows she has a cuck waiting at home while everyone knows.
Really gorgeous.😊

Reactions: wit
You can't just make us give in! It's not fair, you're help making whiteboys more and feminine and submissive. This is so unfair
This is at least what I deserve and I am not at all unhappy about it. I absolutely adore being feminine and prefer it. You would love it too if you were to give it a try!

Attachments

• Resized_20210529_200553.jpeg
    Resized_20210529_200553.jpeg
    556.8 KB · Views: 106
  • received_397557050777104_1537808895190.jpeg
    received_397557050777104_1537808895190.jpeg
    848.4 KB · Views: 90
The level of racism and sexism pervading this site is surprising, as well as the amount of fake profiles. I've never encountered it when meeting bulls or at swinger parties and hotel takeovers.
Clearly this a site for people that want to pretend to swing because these attitudes would not be tolerated at a swinger event.
This is a place where some people turn racism into sex games. I forget the exact term used for it.

Back