BNWO reperations

it would be worn as visible marker of the woman to all , I would think that total nudity would also be accepted and often expected, in many cases, clothing would be unnecessary
For that purpose why not a tattoo? They're used by real world gangs to show their member's devotion, making sure that the affiliation is a solid part of the members' identity. Also "natural nature", LOL. Also also "reperations" ROFL.

Last edited:
the submission of the white women brought into the Black community would be so complete that any policing of the white women could easily be done by the Black children of the community, this would also give the children the realization of their authority over mature white women from than on. Its shocking but we would become obedient to all Black children.

I disagree with the whole "white slavery" mumbo jumbo. Firstly, that is just a way for white men to impose their "idea" of what the BNWO holds for us. Its not up to us, the BNWO is for our Black men and women to decide.

White women do not need to be slaves of any kind... They are clearly submitting to black men and women and the white men are understanding their place in the world. A lot of men my generation have became pussy free cuckolds, willing to support their wife becoming QoS, Black only, etc.

Now the new generation, Gen Z... They are understanding their place quicker in the BNWO. White women are promoting the BNWO, they are already BBC Only and they literally worship Black men and women. White men are staying virgins, they are supportive of white women and the men are locking themselves up in chastity cages. Don't believe me, there is evidence all around us and all you need to do is take a look at social media. The future relies on millennials understanding and appreciate that the BNWO is REAL, promote and accept it and help the Gen Z make the BNWO real.

The problem with castration is no Dr in the US will likely do it because you want to. You'd have to have it as part of a sex change surgery.

You can get a vasectomy at a grocery store clinic practically
You can Get castrated. First You start with self chemical Castration and when they Die the Doctors will go ahead and Remove them. Thats what I did. I was castrated on Oct 12th 2023.

Today starts your journey serving the BNWO! Are you ready to be stripped of your yt boi privilege and become a true slave serving your Black Superiors in every way they desire? Your time, money, body and life is now dedicated to the service of Black Superiors! Kneel and acknowledge our Superiority, learn the true history of the world, untainted by your white ancestors! This is the blackman's world all the freedoms and privealages you have right now is because of the sweat of the blackman for 500 years,if you seek and believe in justice pm to discuss payments in turn you will be offered slavery training.
Yes it is true black men are superior in every way I will always kneel at their feet suck their gorgeous cocks and submit to and obey the BNWO

Back