BNWO enslaving of whites

Always had that idea of being the king of a world where whites are treated as slaves being in servitude to the black race as domestic, sex and field slaves, where the blackman comforts come from whites pain.pm me for email to send me reperation payment via amazon e giftcard
Have you ever thought of writing a Book or screen play?. I think it would make a good movie also

Hey huni

I'm gonna be setting up a community in the uk next year based on bnwo

As tired of people just talking not doing

Gonna have cucks hot wife's or single women an bbc

I'd love u to join
Our Black neighbor, who has been fucking my elderly wife for a couple of years now, wants reparations by way of ownership of the hubbies. My fellow cucks and I have agreed that he is justified and that we will offer up our asses to him upon request. We’ll see what happens. It’s interesting to think of him ruining my rosebud. I’d probably have to wear a diaper.

Our Black neighbor, who has been fucking my elderly wife for a couple of years now, wants reparations by way of ownership of the hubbies. My fellow cucks and I have agreed that he is justified and that we will offer up our asses to him upon request. We’ll see what happens. It’s interesting to think of him ruining my rosebud. I’d probably have to wear a diaper.
I think better stuff than asses

Like u cleaning for him pr other jobs

Back