Are wives more sluttier after being "blacked"

• YES

Votes: 215 93.9%
  • NO

Votes: 12 5.2%
  • PLEASE STATE YOUR FINDINGS

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
Not sure if sluttier is the right word, more adventurous, willing to try almost anything, open to new experiences. Dressing style does change when you go out with the girls or shopping solo.
98561e4fd53b9f334ed1f9a8086227cd.jpg

:D :D :D

My wife did become sluttier after embarking on a lifestyle. Actually, she started exercisisng regularly, loking after herself, she became more confident in dealing with people. I would say she became more professionally successful. She was promoted a couple of time - not for sex with her boss - but because she was more aggressive and confident in her job. My take is that lifestayle pays back.

My wife did become sluttier after embarking on a lifestyle. Actually, she started exercisisng regularly, loking after herself, she became more confident in dealing with people. I would say she became more professionally successful. She was promoted a couple of time - not for sex with her boss - but because she was more aggressive and confident in her job. My take is that lifestayle pays back.
You're right. Cuckolding has also given my wife a lot of self confidence.

She deserves a lot of respect. I love and admire her.

2017-04-17-13-30-19.jpg

Definitely sluttier! I think for various reasons. I used to be shy and a boring dresser and lover. Since starting in this lifestyle I have become more confident, more sexually experienced, dress more provocative and willing to try anything sexual! I think having sex with black guys has particularly brought me out my shell, they've been great at sex and made me feel great about it too!

I couldn’t agree more.

Around family and friends I dress and act exactly the same as before. But when Im out with my bull it’s a completely different story.

I've always loved being slutty, haven't worn bra or panties for years, short dresses and skirts and getting naked, especially in front of my bf friends. My first BBC experience was after an argument with my bf, fuck two black guys, one cum in me one cum on my face and kicked me out naked covered in cum. Had to walk home naked cum on my face and running down my legs. I loved it, went back the next weekend and told them to do whatever they want. They got their friends rounds I was covered in cum and took to a busy street and made to walk down it. Black guys can do whatever they want to me.

I've always loved being slutty, haven't worn bra or panties for years, short dresses and skirts and getting naked, especially in front of my bf friends. My first BBC experience was after an argument with my bf, fuck two black guys, one cum in me one cum on my face and kicked me out naked covered in cum. Had to walk home naked cum on my face and running down my legs. I loved it, went back the next weekend and told them to do whatever they want. They got their friends rounds I was covered in cum and took to a busy street and made to walk down it. Black guys can do whatever they want to me.
Ohhh

I can relate to this as wife does not generally liked to be called a slut, as she still wants to think of herself as good girl/wife/mom etc. Calling her slut during sex is OK, whether by me or her bull. She instead describes herself as "free", free to have sex with black guys when she wants knowing that her husband fully supports her.

I can't say she dresses more slutty in public now, but certainly she is much more confident in herself. I tell her that there is aura of sexuality about her now, she's always getting chatted up by guys...sadly where we live they are white...so they are quickly kicked back. She has no interest in other white guys, fortunately!
I don't doubt that people can pick up on a "freshly fucked glow" even if its just the lingering fact of being more sexually satisfied. It sounds like she's giving off a positive vibe and people pick up on that. Maybe you can find some slightly more Black surroundings to let her go parade off into. Have fun!

Being “blacked” gave me confidence I was lacking in my relationship with my partner. I do t necessary think I’m more of a slut, I think it’s just opened me up to try new things. I do aim to please my lover. If my lover wants to try new things I will, so I’m more adventurous.
🙏🙏

Definitely brought out my sluttier side...even in my normal day to day. Nothing like some super tight white yoga pants and a thong to attract black men at home depot. I don't look like a ******* but have learned how to catch their attention.
You had me at white yoga pants and thong

You had me at white yoga pants and thong
Is that a thing? Reminds me of an "incident" a few years ago. i've seen a young Woman riding on her bike with white yoga pants and black thong, where the waist-line of the pants was lower, so the seam of the thong would stick out and be visible on her back above the pants. She had a slim waist but great hip and buttocks, and was turning heads of many men she was riding by. There had been two Black guys who were quite loudly commenting on her appearance in a way you may expect a slap on their faces in return, if anything. She just turned her head in their direction and gave them a smile. 😼 Funny.

Its
Is that a thing? Reminds me of an "incident" a few years ago. i've seen a young Woman riding on her bike with white yoga pants and black thong, where the waist-line of the pants was lower, so the seam of the thong would stick out and be visible on her back above the pants. She had a slim waist but great hip and buttocks, and was turning heads of many men she was riding by. There had been two Black guys who were quite loudly commenting on her appearance in a way you may expect a slap on their faces in return, if anything. She just turned her head in their direction and gave them a smile. 😼 Funny.
Its definitely a thing

Back