• PLEASE STATE YOUR FINDINGS

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters

geoffrya

Male
Gold Member
From
UK
My wife after going with black guys has become more of a slut than before she was "blacked" obviously I have encouraged her to fuck around which has contributed in part to her sluttier ways, my question is have others found similar ?

Attachments

• msg-21433-0-85479800-1398017327.jpg
    msg-21433-0-85479800-1398017327.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 116
Hi....after about 5 years of fantasizing about my wife fucking a black guy, I finally worked up the nerve to tell her about it. Wife is young 51, very pretty, thin, fit.....we have fantasized together a few times. She says she is doing it for me, but is not so into it. I like to think she really is into it, but just doesnt want me to think she is attracted to black guys.....ive explained that im ok with her wanting black guys.....she does fuck a little harder and sems more into it as she tells me that she loves black cock! What do you think?

Definitely sluttier! I think for various reasons. I used to be shy and a boring dresser and lover. Since starting in this lifestyle I have become more confident, more sexually experienced, dress more provocative and willing to try anything sexual! I think having sex with black guys has particularly brought me out my shell, they've been great at sex and made me feel great about it too!

Definitely sluttier! I think for various reasons. I used to be shy and a boring dresser and lover. Since starting in this lifestyle I have become more confident, more sexually experienced, dress more provocative and willing to try anything sexual! I think having sex with black guys has particularly brought me out my shell, they've been great at sex and made me feel great about it too!
I'm with you sister :)

I thought I was well past the time when guys would look at me with lust in their eyes. Getting into the lifestyle once again proved me very wrong. Now I'm dressing more provocatively, when going out for the evening, and in everyday situations. I seldom go out without wearing my QofS jewelry. Eye contact is never avoided and when I meet a man who interests me, and the conversation gets sexual, I encourage him to continue.

Definitely sluttier!

My wife after going with black guys has become more of a slut than before she was "blacked" obviously I have encouraged her to fuck around which has contributed in part to her sluttier ways, my question is have others found similar ?
There is NO DOUBT.....! The white women i've been with who had BBC.....they were the HOTTEST in bed.!:qos::qos::qos:

I thought I was well past the time when guys would look at me with lust in their eyes. Getting into the lifestyle once again proved me very wrong. Now I'm dressing more provocatively, when going out for the evening, and in everyday situations. I seldom go out without wearing my QofS jewelry. Eye contact is never avoided and when I meet a man who interests me, and the conversation gets sexual, I encourage him to continue.

Definitely sluttier!

May I ask which QoS jewelry you wear out, and if there is anywhere you Don't wear it?

Absolutely. She is gang-owned, I mean with gang tattoo on shoulder and all. And still she dares to flirt with black men outside the gang when she's in and out of the neighborhood.

Not sure if sluttier is the right word, more adventurous, willing to try almost anything, open to new experiences. Dressing style does change when you go out with the girls or shopping solo.

I can relate to this as wife does not generally liked to be called a slut, as she still wants to think of herself as good girl/wife/mom etc. Calling her slut during sex is OK, whether by me or her bull. She instead describes herself as "free", free to have sex with black guys when she wants knowing that her husband fully supports her.

I can't say she dresses more slutty in public now, but certainly she is much more confident in herself. I tell her that there is aura of sexuality about her now, she's always getting chatted up by guys...sadly where we live they are white...so they are quickly kicked back. She has no interest in other white guys, fortunately!

Hi....after about 5 years of fantasizing about my wife fucking a black guy, I finally worked up the nerve to tell her about it. Wife is young 51, very pretty, thin, fit.....we have fantasized together a few times. She says she is doing it for me, but is not so into it. I like to think she really is into it, but just doesnt want me to think she is attracted to black guys.....ive explained that im ok with her wanting black guys.....she does fuck a little harder and sems more into it as she tells me that she loves black cock! What do you think?
That's my situation too in a nutshell!

Back