Black Superiority and white submission

The simple act to allow your wife to fuck with another guy is saying something about roles! In my case was easy for me: my wife had gotten a relationship with a black guy before me. I always considered him superior tan me, so I knew if my wife called him to fuck in fron of me, I would be going to take a submissive rol in some point.

Reactions: wit
So take it u practice this black superiority crap... so help me with this. What's being achieved? Some black dude's getting to pleasure some guys wife and in return treat him like dirt? Tell me how that's amazing and gets your juices going!?:confused:

There are a whole range of different aspects of this. Personally I could never understand anyone appreciating being treated like dirt. But there are allsorts out there and some extreme submissives. While I am sure there are some who find the submissive role and excuse to be a participant, if only as a voyeur. Some latent homesxuals who have not quite 'come out' may find this situation an excuse to allow out a suppressed darker side.

My experience in Africa was with rich Africans whose main intent was simply having fun and having sex and bedding white females, and as a general rule were always polite and courteous. I did not regard seeing them squeeze and caress my wife's bottom as they led her off on dates as either humiliating, or having a dig at me.

I did not 'see' her bedded very often though there was effectively a standing invitation to come and watch. They certainly knew some white husbands, and a few white fathers liked to watch.

On the other hand there was a culture that bedding another man's wife was a symbol of their superior manhood, especially when the bedded females were married to relatively wealthy, educated and in good jobs but the wife of such a white man kept coming back for more sex with the African.

It was certainly a social status symbol for an African to have a white mistress in Africa, and that was enhanced when they could offer a visiting guest a white bed partner.

So yes for some Africans the act of bedding a white wife was very much an act of superiority, or pulling one over on a white man, while deflowering his white ******* was considered the ultimate success. Rare enough as such virgins might be in Africa!

nevertheless it was rare in my experience for that to be done other than for their own pleasure rather than causing any deliberate emotional trauma to white men

damm u all need to stop. i did NOT say to treat some guy like crap. being superior isn't just that. i dont treat no one like crap. there is a degree where the hubby and wife do as being told WITHIN reason. don't take this to extremes!!!!!

My dear cuckold, male organ length challenged friends, the Black Man with the BBC is the Master as the white woman has submitted and relinquished all of her will power and completely given herself for him to do whatever it is that pleases him. Once the Black Man has put his BBC on the woman and she experiences the most intense explosions of orgasmic ******* her next words are usually "its yours baby and do to me what ever you want" (those are exact quotes of the words I hear time and time again after fucking a white-woman for the first time - NO LIE OR EXAGGERATION). It is the Black Man that dominates and leaves the woman imprinted with his sexual prowess not the other way around. The Black Man royal and the white woman is loyal and her hubby is loyal to them both.

Save and Read the Master-Owner Mantra I attached and don't forget it. Now be gone, the Master has work to do with your cum-slut slave wife.

I am sure that all you write is true. As a white man, I understood where is my place, and where is black man place. In cuckold relation, black man is total master. And white man is total slave. Woman, married to white man or just "girlfriend" is belonging to black man fully and only. Dominant master, and only real man in such relation, black bull, could also impose some degrading and humiliating duties for cuckold, if needed or wished, to remind cuckold where is his place and who is master. I think, that cuckold is also a "man" who is able to accept his sexual inferiority, and after that, cuckold is filled with pride and honor to be able to support "his" woman in her lust for real men, black men, and to serve bull in any way bull wants fully and without hesitation.

I totally get why a black MAN would want some white pussy,,, BUT don't quite get why
HE wants to impregnate them and have a bunch of 1/2 and 1/2s around and messing up
'HIS race.?????

I totally get why a black MAN would want some white pussy,,, BUT don't quite get why
HE wants to impregnate them and have a bunch of 1/2 and 1/2s around and messing up
'HIS race.?????

Don't get wrapped up in stereotypes/

I know one African gardener had knocked up at least white wives and claimed to have knocked up seven. He was quite motivated and 'threatened' at least one husband when he discovered his latest conquest had the temerity to be keep on using the pill. His logic was that in the future his children brought up in the west healthy, educated and in good jobs might one day come to find who their real ******* was and then send him money. In other words knocking up white women was an extra pension plan.

Another poor African considered that getting a white woman pregnant would permanently tie him to a wealthy white family.

I know a middle ranking African government official who once impregnated a white woman twice so he could claim custody/contact rights of the children successfully ensuring the white woman he had impregnated stayed in Zimbabwe. This also give him 'street cred' with his peers who he shared the woman with.

I have known richer Africans who were not at all concerned at impregnating white women, but others who saw it as a way to break up and take over a white family. Not just for status but for profit in promoting his business by offering white females to business contacts or important. officials.

However human pyschology is complex and there do seem to be men that consider bedding other men's wives is a symbol of their superiority over the other male which is only enhanced by impregnating the other man's wife.

When I was in Zimbabwe bedding a white wife or ******* was also a demonstration by some that they the Africans so soon after independancw that they now ruled and they could impregnate white women because they could.

and maybe others think light coloured children might have better prospects than purely black children

Bit by bit. It will happen. We will keep quiet on the classes first but then promote it once other land marks are met. The first interracial cuckold club, the first advertisement for it, the first raffles, the first major politicians caught on camera. Like homosexuals, creep it slowly.
Meanwhile the white liberal sellouts are becoming increasingly rejected and put in their place by the rest of white society and ultimately eliminated by their supposed black and brown allies.

The only thing creeping is the words "civil rights" becoming more and more synonymous with self determination and self preservation for white people.

That was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mental and physical submission is a must.

He is the man and I am the boy.

I could never be the man he is, and he must be shown that respect.
Black men thought the exact opposite during colonial slavery...

It kills me how stupid white liberals are as to let black supremacists make you pick cotton and call them "massa" while they are complaining about clear BS like "white privilege".

Progressivism=chattel slavery for white people, literally.

This following comment is made on the appreciation that is is very much a generalisation and local communities very across the world but I suspect women in the late teens and early 20's sometimes have an idealised view of love, marriage and relationships and are often 'guided' by the expectations of family and community then after a few years of marriage reality kicks in and they may start to look for something different and that hard cocked hungry black man offers them something quite different.

They may still want that white husband and social and financial stability but for thrills some become very receptive to what black men want.

I once new a relatively happily married South African women who had no intention of changing that status, but just once in a while her husband would be away for a weekend at the same time her occasional black lover's wife was also away. On those weekend's she would motor over to her lovers and when she walked through his gate she stopped being a respectable married white woman and became a white slave to a black man...

She never intended it to be anything other than an occasional thrill

This seems to be happening more and more often, ..all over the world..

Back