Black Superiority and white submission

The problem is that most white cuckold wannabes take this to fare, They all claim to submit to black masters, but in real life they would never do the things they say online.. The way I do Black Superiorority is by helping my white female friends get BBC.. Most of my female friends are into black guys, so when we go out dancing they all flirt, and hook up with black guys, in Denmark there's not many black guys so the hot ones get all the action they want, And its freaking hot to see them with my girls ;)

No, you're just saying what all men know deep down in their hearts and it has nothing to do with race, it's just simple nature. Other than homosexuals, men need pussy, women have the pussy, she who has the pussy rules. :)

My dear cuckold, male organ length challenged friends, the Black Man with the BBC is the Master as the white woman has submitted and relinquished all of her will power and completely given herself for him to do whatever it is that pleases him. Once the Black Man has put his BBC on the woman and she experiences the most intense explosions of orgasmic ******* her next words are usually "its yours baby and do to me what ever you want" (those are exact quotes of the words I hear time and time again after fucking a white-woman for the first time - NO LIE OR EXAGGERATION). It is the Black Man that dominates and leaves the woman imprinted with his sexual prowess not the other way around. The Black Man royal and the white woman is loyal and her hubby is loyal to them both.

Save and Read the Master-Owner Mantra I attached and don't forget it. Now be gone, the Master has work to do with your cum-slut slave wife.

Attachments

• Master-Owner.jpg
    Master-Owner.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 128
shhhhhhhh, don't be giving away secrets :devil: truth is I kind of like guys with little ones. they can be almost like girlfriends once you get through their heads that sex just isn't going happen. not going to happen for them anyway! :wub:
Hi, I like Sally's view very much, she has the right idea. I see more and more white bois volutarily relinquishing their power and taking a more submissive role to the Black men and white women, my self at the forefront. In my case I was somewhat more than just willing but to varying degrees all through society. I chose to "defect" as soon s i was introduced to this wonderful and enjoyable new life. So to all the white men (bois as the case may be) i say relax and enjoy the ride, it's going to happen. It only took me seeing my GF (at the time) being Blacked and I welcomed the new age....just sayin'.....

Attachments

• 4spades.jpg
    4spades.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 102
This thread title caught my attention. Can someone answer me this... Is it possible for the whole cuckolding thing to happen as a sexual high for everyone without establishing any superiority or submission?

Great question, I wish it could work that way

... Can someone answer me this... Is it possible for the whole cuckolding thing to happen as a sexual high for everyone without establishing any superiority or submission?

Absolutely, Mike. The "owning" and "breeding" talk kind of disturbs me, too, but then, I keep it in mind that this is mostly a fantasy website anyways. Still, these kind of topics bring out those extremists that long for either retributions or servitude. Seems there's a lot of pent up anger and guilt still existing these days. Amazes me!

Back