Black Superiority and white submission

The concept of black submission and white superiority as it is thought of in the west is a minor by-play compared to what happens in Africa,

The countries are ruled by black Africans.

They are administered by black administrators,

The police, army and security forces are ran by black Africans and usually managed and operated by Black Africans.

Western companies usually have to have a Black Partner/Director/Sponsor and they know what they want in return for their services.

Many if not most of the businesses are owned by Black Businessmen/Politicians.

They practice Black Superiority.

They also practice White Submission to a level probably only dreamed of by most on this site....

Mayber I don't understand the life style of cuckolding completely, but wouldn't the black man still be a slave. I mean, wouldn't it be white wives on top, bbbc serving her, and the cuckold serving them both. Or am I just thinking to much?

I was thinking the same way. Seems to me sex these days is all about men servicing women and the women compliment or complain. So it's like the black guy who's her slave and the white guy is getting off on it so he isn't a slave. But I guess if you're doing the role playing it all works. Don't listen to me folks I never said I new what I was talking about.

I was thinking the same way. Seems to me sex these days is all about men servicing women and the women compliment or complain. So it's like the black guy who's her slave and the white guy is getting off on it so he isn't a slave. But I guess if you're doing the role playing it all works. Don't listen to me folks I never said I new what I was talking about.

No. It is usually not like that though some white women seem to think and plan it that way it rarely ends up that way...:)

I believe in black superiority. I think white and asian people should be breed out by the black race.
I have a dream: our world totally blacked:blackheart:
soo true i agree! we sissy white wimps w tiny cocks should be ****** to walk around in womens thongs /skirts/makeup to show our inferiority clearly in public

Back