Black Superiority and white submission

I would like to know how far this is true. I accept that not all believe in superority or slavery, and they are entitled to their views. I would like this thread, to bring out all those who believe or practise, (either partly or fully ) this concept. And this thread is for THOSE THAT DO, not THOSE THAT DONT, either a black master or white submissive.

Thanks for the post yes I agree I love being the cuck it's the best seeing my wife streched and being dominated and she loving every minute I would love to caged and watch her in a gang bang so would she
If anybody would like to write their involvment, or send stories of their experience, or expectations, or pictures of this in practise, or even cartoons, fake or captioned pictures, with this concept in mind. I am aware of some friends who believe in this concept and practise this in various degrees from weekend slaves to 100% fully committed to serving blackmen 24/7. I myself am a cuckold who is not directly owned (black master has no interest in me , other than financing his use of my wife). My wife who is 100% fully owned by a black master who lives in our home, is his and belongs to him.
I am in acceptance of his superiority, and i sincerly believe my wife and all white females belong to blackmen (my view, ), This thread i hope will prove that this concept is not only alive , but flourishing..
O nly the replies and the number of them will prove whether we are progressing to what the title of this thread is " BLACK SUPERORITY AND WHITE SUBMISSION. So please all those of any age, gender, colour who believe in this concept , i hope you will reply. Thank you

tumblr_mjdgljdzsd1rkoba8o1_500-jpg.317403

More cuck hubbies deserve such!

Me and my men are full black supremacists. Not just in the sexual kink sense, but in all walks of life. I don't adhere to the religious aspect you find a lot in this area though. But yeah, I pretty much believe in everything else, melanin theory, inhumanity of whites, white skin being an aberration, reparations due to blacks for injustices in the past, etc. I believe in all the harsh truths white people don't want to hear.

Me and my men are full black supremacists. Not just in the sexual kink sense, but in all walks of life. I don't adhere to the religious aspect you find a lot in this area though. But yeah, I pretty much believe in everything else, melanin theory, inhumanity of whites, white skin being an aberration, reparations due to blacks for injustices in the past, etc. I believe in all the harsh truths white people don't want to hear.

:) what about the harsh truths black americans don't want to hear?

Clayton, maybe you don't keep up with current events, but the black race is struggling to maintain its numbers as well. In the USA the black populous shrank .6% from the 2000 census to the 2010 census. If the trend continues another 30-40 years, the black population in the US will have dropped below Asians which grew by 4%. Here's the breakdown:
USA population of 2010 was 309 million, of which ....
  • Whites - 63% Hispanic - 17% Blacks - 12.5% Asians - 5% All Others - 3.5%
Now, I don't know what its like elsewhere (nat'l news tends to agree, however) but in my town of 300,000+ we've had 22 murders thus far in 2013, of which 19 of the victims were black, 2 hispanics, and 1 white, and all the killers (charged) were black except for 2 whites and 2 hispanics. Nine of the black victims were under the ages of 18, 2 of those under 12.
So, it seems that even though blacks populate with more children by ratio than other races, they're killing themselves off just as fast. And incarcerations ... blacks are incarcerated 7X that of whites, and 3X that of hispanics.

These, my man, are the FACTS ... very researchable if you so desire, if you don't mind using Bing or Google. So, all this babble you are spouting out ...

View attachment 334053
Education and Jobs Jobs Jobs are the key to reducing crime, poverty and hopelessness in the black community. Nothing new here with the statistics. You need to think global and not nationally.

As a young white guy, I absolutely think black guys are superior. I've had my penis compared to BBC before and it's embarassing. I've also been put in my place by a black bull before so I do feel submissive to them.

If there's an alpha black bull he should be able to get pretty much whatever he wants. A black bull is much more entitled to my girlfriends pussy than I am. It can be hard not to get jealous sometimes but if you understand "place" it helps. If a black guy tells me he's going to fuck the girl I'm with I feel like I have a responsibility to try and help. I've actually had that happen to me before.

This site is filling up with submissive, bi-sexual, white guys ... what the hell's going on, here?
Are you black guys getting OFF on this crap?

I know its "different strokes for different folks" ... but this is a hetrosexual website, which has provided the courtesy of a bisexual/gay section for those with those kind of interests. If I was a white guy, however, with this strong Caucasian desire to suck & be submissive to black cocks, I'd be going to a website for black men looking for white males ... just seems logical. There's lots of dom/sub sites that cater to this. :confused:

Last edited:
Back