Black Superiority and white submission

My thing is, and I am very very very into black dominance, i don't see a lot of women into it... i'd love to see a video of some real black racial worship
Agreed, although there is plenty of IR stuff to choose from, it's usually more or less implied to be about big cock and maybe the view- color contrast, etc. I'd love to see more explicitly about recognizing the sexual superiority of the black man!

It's not that hard to imagine. Once upon a time guys like you lone rancher may have ruled the world, but now such people can barely replace themselves in the birthrate. Once interracial marriage was banned, now they fuck on camera and millions of white males including lone rancher watches. Who knows what the future will bring. Maybe in fifty years we will see an interracial requirement in sex ed classes. Do you object?

Reactions: wit
It's not that hard to imagine. Once upon a time guys like you lone rancher may have ruled the world, but now such people can barely replace themselves in the birthrate. Once interracial marriage was banned, now they fuck on camera and millions of white males including lone rancher watches. Who knows what the future will bring. Maybe in fifty years we will see an interracial requirement in sex ed classes. Do you object?
"Classes" is probably aiming a bit high but I certainly agree that 50 years from now will see a massive improvement in how interracial relationships are viewed and perhaps even a smaller improvement in the cuck lifestyle....though I suspect that the attitude of those in denial will keep it overall more of a behind closed door situation.

Reactions: wit
Bit by bit. It will happen. We will keep quiet on the classes first but then promote it once other land marks are met. The first interracial cuckold club, the first advertisement for it, the first raffles, the first major politicians caught on camera. Like homosexuals, creep it slowly.

Don't worry. First South Africa. Then the United States. We give up our women slowly. Slowly, Europe will go to North Africans and Asians. Only the racist Chinese will last for a thousand years apart under global conditions, if they need a workforce, they may import Africans, and then we have delicious Blasians.

.... Once upon a time guys like you lone rancher may have ruled the world, but now such people can barely replace themselves in the birthrate.

Clayton, maybe you don't keep up with current events, but the black race is struggling to maintain its numbers as well. In the USA the black populous shrank .6% from the 2000 census to the 2010 census. If the trend continues another 30-40 years, the black population in the US will have dropped below Asians which grew by 4%. Here's the breakdown:
USA population of 2010 was 309 million, of which ....
  • Whites - 63% Hispanic - 17% Blacks - 12.5% Asians - 5% All Others - 3.5%
Now, I don't know what its like elsewhere (nat'l news tends to agree, however) but in my town of 300,000+ we've had 22 murders thus far in 2013, of which 19 of the victims were black, 2 hispanics, and 1 white, and all the killers (charged) were black except for 2 whites and 2 hispanics. Nine of the black victims were under the ages of 18, 2 of those under 12.
So, it seems that even though blacks populate with more children by ratio than other races, they're killing themselves off just as fast. And incarcerations ... blacks are incarcerated 7X that of whites, and 3X that of hispanics.

These, my man, are the FACTS ... very researchable if you so desire, if you don't mind using Bing or Google. So, all this babble you are spouting out ...

pic_bullshit1-mathematician.jpg

Last edited:
Back