Black Superiority and white submission

I had a totally different event but somewhat similar to what you had happen. My event took place in the 9th grade. I was a very good athlete and very smart in class. I had never had anyone who was better than I as an athlete or otherwise. I met Trey. a black boy at that time and he was very competitive with me. We were easily the two best athletes and we were very even. We got into a yelling match one day after football practice and he hit me. I hit him back and we started fighting. But a friend stopped us and told us to take it into the woods nearby so we didn't get kicked off the football team for fighting on school grounds. so we went into the woods, just the two of us and we also decided that we didn't want to hurt the other again because of football. so we decided to wrestle instead. so we stripped down to our shorts and went at it. He was as strong as I was but neither of us could get a deciding hold. But as wrestled, I noticed that I was getting an erection and so was trey. We were touching and grabbing at the groin area a good bit so we were touching the other boy's balls and dick quite a bit. Holy *******, I wanted to touch his big hard dick and I had never had that urge before. I then realized that the loser of the match would probably end up sucking the other boy;s dick. Suddenly I wanted to do that so just stopped fighting and went down to my knees and took his dick into my mouth, sucking like mad. Trey started fucking my face big time. I had never done that but was loving it. I wanted to keep on sucking forever. I felt him swelling and recognized his need to cum and I sucked harder and took his load and loved it. He fed me a huge load and I wanted more' I cannot say what happened but I knew I wanted to suck black dicks from then on. I managed to do that throughout our high school career and sucked trey every day and sometime several times. we were best friends but I was definitely his cocksucker. He did have me suck other black dicks and eventually became the ******* of one of my children. But he was never superior in any other way. It was always consensual and he never sucked me. I still love to suck black dicks but very seldom touch a white dick. and I love women.
Most people tend to think of whitebois as being weaker, less capable physically. Your post shows that the situation is just as valid for the strong, athletic white guys. It's in your nature. When I was in college, it was always a pleasure to take on the best white male athletes as the boy in your story did you. They always reacted much the same as you did.

Would this be real submission?

As a growing family, we represent an evolving family composition. Black bulls willingly provide sexual fulfillment for sexy wives and ultimately breed them. By her side, the sexual goddess has her devoted, supportive, and encouraging husband. He will provide for his growing family and be a good *******.

Wife-Breeding-200-1-v3.jpg

Back