Black Superiority and white submission

Black men are superior to white boys. There is no doubt about that. I do think it is more complicated than that. In my opinion the black men are more masculine. They are natural leaders. They are alpha men. White women are soft and feminine and naturally attracted to black men. The group that is not talked about are white boys. They also are naturally inclined to be softer and feminine. They naturally want to follow the lead of black men. They are beta males. Maybe this is a third sex or something but white boys are different than black men. This would explain the secret desire and ease of acceptance of feminization for white boys. I think that black men and white women are naturally attracted to each other because of the difference of masculine and feminine. There may be some chemical or something inherited that makes the racial differences so extreme but the difference and the trend is undeniable. There are still too many white boys that try to act masculine when it is not natural. So maybe looking at this superiority and submission idea from a different point would be of help. Encouraging white boys to be soft and obedient and feminine would help in the ultimate goal. That goal would be black men and white women together. Not some of the time but all of the time. And the movement of "say no to white boys" as fully accepted by all including, and most importantly, white boys. I hope this is not too rambling but would be interested in the thoughts of others.

Black men are superior to white boys. There is no doubt about that. I do think it is more complicated than that. In my opinion the black men are more masculine. They are natural leaders. They are alpha men. White women are soft and feminine and naturally attracted to black men. The group that is not talked about are white boys. They also are naturally inclined to be softer and feminine. They naturally want to follow the lead of black men. They are beta males. Maybe this is a third sex or something but white boys are different than black men. This would explain the secret desire and ease of acceptance of feminization for white boys. I think that black men and white women are naturally attracted to each other because of the difference of masculine and feminine. There may be some chemical or something inherited that makes the racial differences so extreme but the difference and the trend is undeniable. There are still too many white boys that try to act masculine when it is not natural. So maybe looking at this superiority and submission idea from a different point would be of help. Encouraging white boys to be soft and obedient and feminine would help in the ultimate goal. That goal would be black men and white women together. Not some of the time but all of the time. And the movement of "say no to white boys" as fully accepted by all including, and most importantly, white boys. I hope this is not too rambling but would be interested in the thoughts of others.
good boy that's right

Back