Black Superiority and white submission

And anyone can pull an attitude! Currently I have a need to be anonymous in some regards ... my job, my family. Then again you do not care about others or their lives and would ruin them in a heartbeat ... cause you are an angry hateful little individual.

Don't let a small dicked cuckold get you riled :)

Yes, that may well be the case or he may just be going through a trasitional period & that has him a little mixed up emotionally.
we talked about it.:) u were right about not expecting him to read my mind. :bounce: turns out that you're right again about his interest. i suspected. he loves our in-person games and relationship and says it's all he needs. i told him i miss his stories and our banter but i didn't insist. i'm disappointed because i really liked being here with him and i have a number of "conversation friends" here. u guys are a lot of fun. but it's not as much fun without him

i love that he's so devoted. i llove that i'm free to date other guys while he has only me.:cold::frantic: but i can do both online and rl. he seems to be able to only be able to do one at a time. is that how the cuck mind works? am i being unrealistic in wanting him to play with me here too?

we talked about it.:) u were right about not expecting him to read my mind. :bounce: turns out that you're right again about his interest. i suspected. he loves our in-person games and relationship and says it's all he needs. i told him i miss his stories and our banter but i didn't insist. i'm disappointed because i really liked being here with him and i have a number of "conversation friends" here. u guys are a lot of fun. but it's not as much fun without him

i love that he's so devoted. i llove that i'm free to date other guys while he has only me.:cold::frantic: but i can do both online and rl. he seems to be able to only be able to do one at a time. is that how the cuck mind works? am i being unrealistic in wanting him to play with me here too?
Not sure about him but I know I would be flying high if I were in his shoes. It would make me proud to exit your bedroom and head here for some chat. Also be proud to be in his position to remain only yours while you continue enjoying your sexual freedoms.

He is a very lucky dude.

And anyone can pull an attitude! Currently I have a need to be anonymous in some regards ... my job, my family. Then again you do not care about others or their lives and would ruin them in a heartbeat ... cause you are an angry hateful little individual.

That's exactly what a fake person would say. How pathetic are you to pretend to be a girl on a website like this? what a loser you are ahah

Not sure about him but I know I would be flying high if I were in his shoes. It would make me proud to exit your bedroom and head here for some chat. Also be proud to be in his position to remain only yours while you continue enjoying your sexual freedoms.

He is a very lucky dude.
thx sdc. he's happy, i know that. :rolleyes: that's not the problem. and i'm happy too. :frantic::frantic::frantic: when i hear myself complaining about him not pllaying with me online i feel like such a fool. he's greatt and i'm being petty. all i can think of is that it's part of his loyal and devoted cucky personality. he's working a lot lately. maybe tha'ts part of it too. i'm not going to complain about this anymore

thx sdc. he's happy, i know that. :rolleyes: that's not the problem. and i'm happy too. :frantic::frantic::frantic: when i hear myself complaining about him not pllaying with me online i feel like such a fool. he's greatt and i'm being petty. all i can think of is that it's part of his loyal and devoted cucky personality. he's working a lot lately. maybe tha'ts part of it too. i'm not going to complain about this anymore

No need to feel a fool or petty. You had no way to know that once he found the reality he sought that he would no longer feel a great desire to partake of the on-line banter. Especially now that he can converse with the object of his desire directly. :)

The more important thing is that both of you have found happiness with each other real time and that is working out well for you.

So not only will you be able to cuckold Jack in real life with real life lovers, but now you get to "cyber cuckold" him by bantering with the other white boys who wish they could find a Mistress such as yourself, as well. :D

.... i told him i miss his stories and our banter but i didn't insist. i'm disappointed because i really liked being here with him and i have a number of "conversation friends" here. u guys are a lot of fun. but it's not as much fun without him ...

As far as his stories, as his Mistress you should certainly feel entitled to instruct him to write an occasional story for your amusement and enjoyment.

He may feel uncomfortable partaking of the bantering here now as he might be concerned about seeming jealous if you are paying attention to others or possibly concerned of revealing to much about what he may feel is private between the two of you.

He's lucky. You seem nice and understanding, anything but petty. But even cuckolds are guys, and we need a prod here and there. (I meant prod as in a hint, but you could always put something up his ass as a reminder.) ;)

As far as his stories, as his Mistress you should certainly feel entitled to instruct him to write an occasional story for your amusement and enjoyment.

He may feel uncomfortable partaking of the bantering here now as he might be concerned about seeming jealous if you are paying attention to others or possibly concerned of revealing to much about what he may feel is private between the two of you.
maybe but i must say the guy doesn't seem to have a jealous (or insecure) bone in his body. :) so confident yet tottally submissive. i find thatt so attractive. and he really is a cucky personality. u might be right about the privacy. but we've talked about what to reveal and what not to. we met a friend of mine last weekend and she asked how we met!!! yikes!!! i said, "online" and quickly changed the topic. :bounce: he'd be mortified if i let his bedroom kinkiness be known. :cold: even a litttle bit

sigh, those stories were waht first caught my attention. a couple times i llaughed so hard i nearly spewed out my ******* on the screen!!! :bounce:

maybe but i must say the guy doesn't seem to have a jealous (or insecure) bone in his body. :) so confident yet tottally submissive. i find thatt so attractive. and he really is a cucky personality. u might be right about the privacy. but we've talked about what to reveal and what not to. we met a friend of mine last weekend and she asked how we met!!! yikes!!! i said, "online" and quickly changed the topic. :bounce: he'd be mortified if i let his bedroom kinkiness be known. :cold: even a litttle bit

It's good that he's not the jealous sort.
My Wife has the same issue about telling people how we met, but I really don't care how much she reveals about our lifestyle any more. She is much more protective of my feelings than necessary.

sigh, those stories were waht first caught my attention. a couple times i llaughed so hard i nearly spewed out my ******* on the screen!!! :bounce:

You could have him write them privately for you if he doesn't feel comfortable posting them here anymore. Perhaps he is becoming self conscious about revealing too much of himself in them. If so, he shouldn't be with you as he needs to be totally open and honest with his Mistress.
Besides, he should be happy that he has a talent that gives you pleasure, especially if his penis doesn't. ;):D

It's good that he's not the jealous sort.
My Wife has the same issue about telling people how we met, but I really don't care how much she reveals about our lifestyle any more. She is much more protective of my feelings than necessary.

You could have him write them privately for you if he doesn't feel comfortable posting them here anymore. Perhaps he is becoming self conscious about revealing too much of himself in them. If so, he shouldn't be with you as he needs to be totally open and honest with his Mistress.
Besides, he should be happy that he has a talent that gives you pleasure, especially if his penis doesn't. ;):D

he's totally open with me but u might be right about his becoming self-conscious here. oh yeah, he has a talent alright. the man knows what a tongue is for!!! :frantic::frantic::frantic: but as for his penis, well, i see no reason to do anything with that litttle thing!!! :bounce::cold: we both agree. it's cute but prettty much useless :bounce: to me

he'd be mortified if i let his bedroom kinkiness be known. :cold: even a litttle bit...

Yesterday I happened to watch Friends, and it was the one where Ross wants Rachel to dress up as Princess Leia. I hadn't seen it in years, but it was so funny. He was mortified when the others found out. It was funny because it raised the whole issue of how men want to be seen as "sexually dignified" or something. We don't like our kinks known, even the innocent ones. I'm the same way. I could survive some exposure now I guess, but I'd blush all over.

he's totally open with me but u might be right about his becoming self-conscious here. oh yeah, he has a talent alright. the man knows what a tongue is for!!! :frantic::frantic::frantic: ...

Excellent! I'm glad you enjoy "cuckold sex"! :mstickle: As well as the real thing, of course. ;) :D

... but as for his penis, well, i see no reason to do anything with that litttle thing!!! :bounce::cold: we both agree. it's cute but prettty much useless :bounce: to me

Oh, no! They aren't totally useless (other than for sex). ;)
My Wife finds mine so much fun to tease and abuse, especially since she took some classes on CBT from some gay leather men. :eek:
I'm sure you can find Jack's very amusing to toy with as well. :devil:

AND, not all cucky pet owners are looking for an inferior sort of cuckold.:) my cucky pet's wired for submission in the bedroom but he's nothing likke that outside the bedroom. i met him here where his erottic persuasions were on display. if i'd met him at a partty though i'd never have known.

Neither would I. I'd never have known ... the term "soul-mate" comes to mind.

sigh. :( advice please: do i have to tell jack i likke to play with him here? nothing's perfect is it? we play in person every weekend now and we're great together. but he has stopped coming here during the week. why is that? can someone explain thatt to me? does he thinkk he needs to stop playing here to be loyal to me? is this his way of being faithful? is he bored with online play? i miss the banter.:( i could tell him to get back here but i don't want to. he should just know. is that unfair? u guys know how a cucky mind works. what am i missing? :rolleyes:

I'm around. Been super busy. As you know now, I'm stuck in Chicago for the night after missing my connecting flight. Yes, part of me doesn't feel the same urgency to be here. Our weekends are great. You know how I feel about our weekday and night time phone calls! I'm dazed ... by you.

I feel an increased urgency to work. I thought only females had the "nesting instinct." Well, I've got it too I suppose. In the words of ??? I don't know ??? I think it was Bob Seger who said, "Someday lady, you'll accompany me." That's all I want now ... you ...

lol, maybe so. :bounce: he's prettty tuned in usually but this seems to have slipped right by him. i've hinted a couple times. he's so devoted though. ironically maybe that's part of the problem. and i DO tell him what i want in the bedroom but that's part of my dominating role. :devil: this place is outside of the bedroom and i want him to just know and do it on his own. i'm probably giving conflicting signals. I demand complete devotion and submission in the bedroom which we both get off on:frantic::cold: but then i want him to take it on himself to come here to play.

do u think that whatever he got from being here before he now doesn't need anymore since we're together in rl?:(

Nah, not lost on me. I realize.

Lo siento, mi amor ...

No need to feel a fool or petty. You had no way to know that once he found the reality he sought that he would no longer feel a great desire to partake of the on-line banter. Especially now that he can converse with the object of his desire directly. :)

The more important thing is that both of you have found happiness with each other real time and that is working out well for you.

So not only will you be able to cuckold Jack in real life with real life lovers, but now you get to "cyber cuckold" him by bantering with the other white boys who wish they could find a Mistress such as yourself, as well. :D

YES, what he said ...

I'll keep you laughing for the rest of your life ... if you wish it and the universe wills it.

THERE. A public declaration. You're right. I am a private person but I gladly subdue those fears and concerns to carry out your wishes.

Here's what white couples and wives deserve hanging on their walls once they accept what they want from their Black Masters.

View attachment 130566
This is what most of us white cucked bois want, to be dressed in frilly womens clothes , caged and humiliated, as the real man (SUPERIOR BLACKMEN) take ownership of our white wives, g/f,s and turn them into big black cock sluts, who will do whatever her black master orders.

Excellent! I'm glad you enjoy "cuckold sex"! :mstickle: As well as the real thing, of course. ;) :D

Oh, no! They aren't totally useless (other than for sex). ;)
My Wife finds mine so much fun to tease and abuse, especially since she took some classes on CBT from some gay leather men. :eek:
I'm sure you can find Jack's very amusing to toy with as well. :devil:

lmao, oh yeah!!! i don't have any training from the gay leather crowd but i can be pretty creative in that way. "amusing" is an understatement. unfortunately for jack's litttle thingy and balls the more we play that way the more i want to do it. :devil::frantic::bounce: we play a litttle game with rubber bands but now i've maybe said too much. lol

Back