Black Superiority and white submission

We believe in Superiority of Black Gods and Queens regarding to intimate life only. Besides that we state that all people are equal. But, according to sex Black People are Superior. Big, strong, well endowed and confident Black Master is the only One who makes my dominant husband feeling like nothing. He accepts his role and agrees for wearing chastity and being pussy free as long as I have extasy that I can't imagine. Greetings from Poland. Kasia and Krzysztof

A lot of people IMO have it ass backward on here. The black cock should be thrilled that they are allowed to get white pussy, especially married. It should be an honor definitely not the other way around. For whites to submit purely on race is idiotic. Mutual respect can lead to a lot of real fun in bedroom not being a sissy because your white and giving your WIFE away because your not a man means she shouldn't be with a pussy like you anyways.

A lot of people IMO have it ass backward on here. The black cock should be thrilled that they are allowed to get white pussy, especially married. It should be an honor definitely not the other way around. For whites to submit purely on race is idiotic. Mutual respect can lead to a lot of real fun in bedroom not being a sissy because your white and giving your WIFE away because your not a man means she shouldn't be with a pussy like you anyways.
I am not giving my wife away, I am sharing her sexuality. She will always be with me. I don't feel inferior to my wife's black boyfriend just because he's better equipped and has a higher sex drive.

9eba4b16-0e77-4032-9aff-08a5a979b23c.gif

Back