Black Superiority and white submission

There is not much sexier than your wife or GF being in a sexual act with a black man. Myself fixing a ******* and snack for them. Bringing over the tray and waiting for him to finish with her. Handing him a ******* and then cleaning him off and looking at my wife at the same time. I will tell you and admit, that when I just did that and then go down and lick his cock, the smell, the juice and cream from my wife on his cock is hot! Pure erotic bliss!

The sheer beauty of being naked, on my hands and feet the other night in a motel. My wife and a black man, there having sex. She tells him to with drew and stand in front of the mirror. She motions me to come over and get in front of the man. She is now down squatting next to me. She puts his cock into my mouth. She runs her fingers along the crack of me ass. She mentions, 'look at how mosit and wet my hubby is'. She continues and berates me verbally. I get an erection and pulsated and she pointed that out.

She takes the lube into her hand and places her hand on my dick and jacks me off. I shoot off quickly and lose that hot feeling. I know what she was doing and she became an expert on it. She wanted me drained and wanted me to realize what it actually is to service a black man the correct way and not use the scene for a sex show to jack off.

She then humiliated me and placed both of her hands on the back of my head. She told the man to face fuck me hard and teach me who rules. For about 10 min's I was gagged and choked by his cock.

The sheer beauty of being naked, on my hands and feet the other night in a motel. My wife and a black man, there having sex. She tells him to with drew and stand in front of the mirror. She motions me to come over and get in front of the man. She is now down squatting next to me. She puts his cock into my mouth. She runs her fingers along the crack of me ass. She mentions, 'look at how mosit and wet my hubby is'. She continues and berates me verbally. I get an erection and pulsated and she pointed that out.

She takes the lube into her hand and places her hand on my dick and jacks me off. I shoot off quickly and lose that hot feeling. I know what she was doing and she became an expert on it. She wanted me drained and wanted me to realize what it actually is to service a black man the correct way and not use the scene for a sex show to jack off.

She then humiliated me and placed both of her hands on the back of my head. She told the man to face fuck me hard and teach me who rules. For about 10 min's I was gagged and choked by his cock.
Hot!

i complete agree. The path to acceptance took a little while but once I relaxed about my new role I found that I really enjoy the masochist aspect of the lifestyle. I also recognize that I could never match our black bull leon or any of his friends that we're pimped out to and I love watching the girls get fucked silly.
You said it perfectly. Haven't been fucked silly for a while. Some silly fucking..And that's no great crescendo of any kind. I am happy you are happy.

Back