Black Superiority and white submission

We do not think there is a rule, but naturally black men are better lovers than white boys.
In this way, the white boy feels inferior and incapable of having the same performance of the black bull, that is where the white submission begins.
In the same way, the white woman feels fully satisfied and dominated by her black lover. White submission ends up being natural.

I agree 100 %
15423653_219585131819480_1915770046_nas.jpg

WOW! Instant erect little white dick here! I would love to worship this black male! On my tummy, smelling and kissing his balls and then licking them! FUCK ME! I am in love with black males!!!!! The wife flipped the fuck out of me!
I want to suck this black male and be used as a white sissy fag male my wife flipped me to. Lick his balls and ass and asshole, i would do it extremely gently, moist and accept him, all of him.

So I was in Texas back in January before I deployed and I was out getting some things before I left (wet wipes, toothpaste, extra razors). I stopped at Walmart for these things and as I was strolling the aisles I basically witnessed an example of white inferiority and subservience.

Walking down the aisle ahead of me is a young white couple, probably 16 or 17. The kid is a skinny little twig with a stubble of rat hair on his upper lip and dressed like a wanna be gangsta. The girl on the other hand was an obvious mud shark, and it made me happy to see.

She was a little white girl, maybe 5'3" or 5'4" with a big, round, fat-ass bubble butt. She is walking in Jordan's, black yoga pants showing off her ass, a little tank top showing off her toned white stomach and surprisingly big tits, straightened hair, and to top it off, a backwards flat brim fitted cap.

They are walking hand in hand, with 3 black boys behind them laughing and checking her out. They obviously all knew each other, likely from school. One of the boys runs up, smacks her right on the ass, and then looks at the shelves like he was browsing. She spins around, fake upset, laughing and her boyfriend just stands there.

She starts talking and joking with the black boys, giving them hugs and laughing while little white boy stands there. At one point, on of the guys hugging her runs his hand down her back and gives her big round ass a squeeze. I saw white boys eyes see his hand, look up at him, and then look down at the floor in submission.

Honestly made my day seeing that happen to a young white couple barely juniors in high school. Imagine your sexy little black cock loving girlfriend surrounded by three big superior black guys running their hands over her body? What would you do?? In his case, he looked down at the floor, closed his mouth, and didn't do ******* like a good little white boy.

Everything about her screamed black owned and her body was perfect for that. I wouldnt be surprised to see her pregnant with a black baby within a few months :)
View attachment 1340374
I am honestly so happy to see that the future Generations are getting smarter and showing respect. That's how it is going to be everywhere we go very soon. Us beta white boys are learning our place in this world at a young age like we are supposed to. And those Alpha black teenagers no they can use the both of them anyway they want. They're obviously doing something right in their school lol

I am honestly so happy to see that the future Generations are getting smarter and showing respect. That's how it is going to be everywhere we go very soon. Us beta white boys are learning our place in this world at a young age like we are supposed to. And those Alpha black teenagers no they can use the both of them anyway they want. They're obviously doing something right in their school lol
Yup... The younger the better... Junior High School or sooner... White Females need to accept our Duty and Obligation to be sluts for Black males of any age only... and white boys if they are lucky get to watch and tug on their pathetic little Winnie

RULES FOR A BLACK COCK SLUT

To be a true black cock slut you are always to remember that you exist to service his sexual desires.

1) If a black man refers to you as a slut, whore or cunt it is a compliment and you are to say "Thank you".

2) When you are meeting a black man/men at his place, your place, private party or commercial swing club you are not to wear panties, bra or pantyhose in his presence, IT IS AN INSULT. Your pussy and tits are to always be at his disposal.

3) If he wishes to fondle you, you will submit without complaint or resistance.

4) When sitting, you will sit with legs apart to allow him easy access.

5) You will wear a skirt or dress if at all possible to allow him easy access.

6) You will undress, (or be undressed by him), at his desire without complaint or resistance.

7) It is an honor for you to suck a black man's cock, therefore the first time you suck his cock you do it on your knees and, you are expected to ******* his cum and clean his cock and balls with your mouth. (Milk out the last drop). (If he chooses to cum in your pussy it is his choice, NOT YOURS.) If he cum's on your face or body you must wipe it off with your finger and put it in your mouth, swallowing it. You are never to allow a black man's cum to hit the floor/ground.

8) You are to be concerned with HIS pleasure, not yours. If he wishes, he may grant you pleasure. (Always remember that servicing him IS your pleasure).

9) In a group setting you are forbidden to have sex with any man other than a black man without their permission. (YOU are a black cock slut).

RULES FOR A BLACK COCK SLUT

To be a true black cock slut you are always to remember that you exist to service his sexual desires.

1) If a black man refers to you as a slut, whore or cunt it is a compliment and you are to say "Thank you".

2) When you are meeting a black man/men at his place, your place, private party or commercial swing club you are not to wear panties, bra or pantyhose in his presence, IT IS AN INSULT. Your pussy and tits are to always be at his disposal.

3) If he wishes to fondle you, you will submit without complaint or resistance.

4) When sitting, you will sit with legs apart to allow him easy access.

5) You will wear a skirt or dress if at all possible to allow him easy access.

6) You will undress, (or be undressed by him), at his desire without complaint or resistance.

7) It is an honor for you to suck a black man's cock, therefore the first time you suck his cock you do it on your knees and, you are expected to ******* his cum and clean his cock and balls with your mouth. (Milk out the last drop). (If he chooses to cum in your pussy it is his choice, NOT YOURS.) If he cum's on your face or body you must wipe it off with your finger and put it in your mouth, swallowing it. You are never to allow a black man's cum to hit the floor/ground.

8) You are to be concerned with HIS pleasure, not yours. If he wishes, he may grant you pleasure. (Always remember that servicing him IS your pleasure).

9) In a group setting you are forbidden to have sex with any man other than a black man without their permission. (YOU are a black cock slut).

Any man- black or white- who doesn't put MY needs first isn't going to be with this girl. That's my rule.

I don't consider myself a slut. I'm just a woman who loves black men.

my neighbor Kevin (a nice young Black Man in his 30's) stop'd by he had his German Shepard with him and asked if he could tie him outdoors for a bit... I told him it was Ok to bring him in... We sat on the couch watching tv and having a few drinks... I ran my hand over his buldge and he asked if I would mind getting on the floor so he could fuck me from behind... I told him I didn't mind and got down on all fours... Kevin teased me a bit with his big cock... then started pumping slow and as I got into it and began grinding back he pats me on the head and says here Rex... the next thing I know is the dog is humping my face and his wet dick slides over my cheek and I feel it on my lips... I just opened my mouth and took it in... at this Kevin pats me on the head and says "good girl" I just keep licking and sucking on Rex's dick and I swallowed his load mmm I Loved it!!

Back