Black Superiority and white submission

Submission has very little to do with "weakness of will" in my opinion. Perhaps it can be for some people and versions but not for me. It's about caring. It's about finding a profoundly erotic satisfaction and purpose in service to another. Not just any other ... but the right other. Another with matching "acute angles and eccentricities." Like any relationship it requires mutual passions, movements and trust.

It's about letting go of all control. It's about the pursuit and gift of passion. Trust ... is at the foundation ... 100% unconditional trust. Without that trust nothing is possible. With it nirvana is possible.

That kind of trust is not the domain of the weak ... imo.

very well put indeed

Mayber I don't understand the life style of cuckolding completely, but wouldn't the black man still be a slave. I mean, wouldn't it be white wives on top, bbbc serving her, and the cuckold serving them both. Or am I just thinking to much?
Your not getting the picture. What u need to understand is the white wifes lust for the taboo of having sex with a black man. Once she has tried it her need grows stronger and she will now do whatever it takes to get more BBC putting the black man "on top" as u put it.

Your not getting the picture. What u need to understand is the white wifes lust for the taboo of having sex with a black man. Once she has tried it her need grows stronger and she will now do whatever it takes to get more BBC putting the black man "on top" as u put it.

That would be true only if white women who went black did indeed stay black, but we all know that is only part of the story and many white women do not restrict themselves to black men have taken that adventurous step many do not stay black.

for example, my ex-wife's next two marriages were both to white men despite 18 months under the thumb of her African lover in Zimbabwe

That would be true only if white women who went black did indeed stay black, but we all know that is only part of the story and many white women do not restrict themselves to black men have taken that adventurous step many do not stay black.

for example, my ex-wife's next two marriages were both to white men despite 18 months under the thumb of her African lover in Zimbabwe

Just goes to show there's no figuring women! :bounce:
All we can do is love them and try to hang on for the ride. :frantic:

Just goes to show there's no figuring women! :bounce:
All we can do is love them and try to hang on for the ride. :frantic:
I agree willsrvu when you have a small cock and ballsack too you learn to let your women get her pleasure and you get yours by serving her bulls i can cum in one hard thrust if the bull is 9+ up my mancunt as my wife watches and laughs when the bulls huge ballsack slaps my little balls i blow my load right then!

I agree willsrvu when you have a small cock and ballsack too you learn to let your women get her pleasure and you get yours by serving her bulls i can cum in one hard thrust if the bull is 9+ up my mancunt as my wife watches and laughs when the bulls huge ballsack slaps my little balls i blow my load right then!

Sorry, but I have to disagree. I get my pleasure serving my Wife. If I wanted to enjoy sex with another man, I wouldn't need her around to do it. Although she would probably want to watch as she is a kinky little thing. :bounce:

I also find it annoying for men to call their assholes or throats a "mancunt" or "cunts" or even "pussy", but most especially cunt, which is something I revere. Men do not have cunts, only women are blessed with cunts. They also have assholes, as do men and, just as men, they ******* out of their assholes. They do not ******* out of their cunt.

That a man's asshole can be used the same way as a woman's asshole to give another man pleasure doesn't suddenly turn it into a cunt any more than a woman suddenly has two cunts once she gets fucked in her ass. It's still an asshole.

I'm not opposed to you enjoying being fucked in the ass. I think that's great for you and whoever is enjoying fucking it. I am opposed to someone degrading one of the things I hold most precious by trying to compare it to an asshole.

A cunt is a singular, purely feminine thing of beauty. It is silky smooth, yet rippled with sensation pleasing ridges. It is warm and inviting. It is wet and slick. It plumps up when excited and becomes like a luscious fruit, sweet, salty, delicious to the tongue.
It hides the most sensitive places for a woman's pleasure within as well as the most beautiful one conceivable crowning it's beauty without. It's delicate lips unfolding to emit it's wonderful fragrance as do the petals of a flower.
It envelopes the male organ with a comforting, massaging undulation until it draws out the man's essence. Occasionally, it takes that essence deep within and combines it with her own to give birth to a new life.

Beyond being an opening into the body that can be fucked, an asshole has nothing else in common between it and a cunt.
Were this not true, men would have no need or desire for women, they would just fuck each others assholes.

If you truly appreciate cunt and all of the wonderment it is, PLEASE consider changing the way you refer to your asshole, because as nice as it may be, it could never be a cunt.

white women are submissive towards black men just as white men are submissive towards black women. in cuckolding white men are submissive to white women. blacks are superior, whites inferior. all about black ownership black domination/white submission. white women are submissive by nature to black men. white women love being degraded dominated by black men.

white women are submissive towards black men just as white men are submissive towards black women. in cuckolding white men are submissive to white women. blacks are superior, whites inferior. all about black ownership black domination/white submission. white women are submissive by nature to black men. white women love being degraded dominated by black men.

It makes for a lover merry-go-round circle!

You make a statement like this, and others like you accept your place as a cuckold, yet on another thread you whine about how some white women prefer black men and how white women and black men who have this preference are racist. Make up your mind, either you like interracial sex or you don't.

i think you're projecting and ascribing characteristics to groups of people based on your mindset. in your mind, all white men are weak-willed, submissive wimps and all black men are super aggressive sex machines, which statistics clearly bear out isn't the case.
my apologies..i was not clearly thinking i guess. You are correct though, and i do wonder how many white men are weak-willed, submissive wimps. i do have myself together well enough when im out and just being "regular". i do stand up for what i think...however..when it comes to sex, i'm am NOT assertive and am weak willed.

Reactions: wit
I agree with part of that. However, submission and inferiority are two different things. A submissive may feel/be inferior but it's not always the case. My girl gets off on my submissive nature but she'd dump me in a heartbeat if she saw me as inferior.

my apologies..i was not clearly thinking i guess. You are correct though, and i do wonder how many white men are weak-willed, submissive wimps. i do have myself together well enough when im out and just being "regular". i do stand up for what i think...however..when it comes to sex, i'm am NOT assertive and am weak willed.

There's no need to apologize. That's good that you have things in order in the "normal world" and that you take a stand for yourself and what you believe in, that's what's really important, everything else is completely superfluous.

Submission has very little to do with "weakness of will" in my opinion. Perhaps it can be for some people and versions but not for me. It's about caring. It's about finding a profoundly erotic satisfaction and purpose in service to another. Not just any other ... but the right other. Another with matching "acute angles and eccentricities." Like any relationship it requires mutual passions, movements and trust.

It's about letting go of all control. It's about the pursuit and gift of passion. Trust ... is at the foundation ... 100% unconditional trust. Without that trust nothing is possible. With it nirvana is possible.

That kind of trust is not the domain of the weak ... imo.

:) baby, that's all very nice but don't u have sometthing better to be doing with that talented tongue of urs?:devil::frantic:

Back