Black Superiority and white submission

in my world everything is consensual. :) ******* and coercion r not only distasteful to me but immoral. :( i'm sorry but what ur describing is a very shallow, unenlightened and sad social structure. :( my new cucky pet comes to me because he wants to. we have a mutually exciting and satisfying relationship. :frantic:it's an honest relationship. the same is true for my "friends with benefits" lovers. :frantic:what ur describing is nothing more than one having power over another. :( shallow. very sad if this is all they have

Which is why all this talk of how things are done in these African nations shows neither black superiority nor dominance, only criminality. :devil:

True dominance is displayed by people like you, Sally.
Having that something, that causes someone to serve you because they want to, is half of what dominance is all about. The other half is learning how to use that power, preferably in a benevolent manner, that results in a mutually satisfying and loving relationship. :balanced:

From what I read, I'd have to say that anyone lucky enough to serve you as your adoring cuckold or as a lover is fortunate indeed! :)

Which is why all this talk of how things are done in these African nations shows neither black superiority nor dominance, only criminality. :devil:

Having that something, that causes someone to serve you because they want to, is half of what dominance is all about. The other half is learning how to use that power, preferably in a benevolent manner, that results in a mutually satisfying and loving relationship. :balanced:

From what I read, I'd have to say that anyone lucky enough to serve you as your adoring cuckold or as a lover is fortunate indeed! :)

:) thx. :rolleyes: i believe that to have a great partner u have to work at being the best partner u can b. chosing the right guy is prettty important too!!! lol :bounce::frantic:

and i agree w the africa assessmentt.:( it's NOT the people. it's the misogynistic and depraved system within which they live. the black guys i've met in my in-person life here on the coast are nothing likke that. :) they are often in really great physical shape and once u set them at ease they become very confident and fun

A question to all cucks in here, Do you preach that black men are superior to white men in your daily life ot just here? I mean, if you really believe that, why don't you just admit it or are you too embarrased?

I guess there are a zillion different nuances to it. As for me, I consider myself submissive (not inferior) to my girl. I leave thoughts and judgments about other guys to her.

exacttly!!! tha'tt's me exactly.:) i need a rock for luv, companionship and support. and fun dom/sub bedroom games where i can rule. :devil::frantic: and he needs to be ok witth my other needs outside our bedrroom.

one cucky pet and many lovers!!! that's not too much to ask is it? :bounce:
Not too much to ask for at all, mi amor.

in my world everything is consensual. :) ******* and coercion r not only distasteful to me but immoral. :( i'm sorry but what ur describing is a very shallow, unenlightened and sad social structure. :( my new cucky pet comes to me because he wants to. we have a mutually exciting and satisfying relationship. :frantic:it's an honest relationship. the same is true for my "friends with benefits" lovers. :frantic: what ur describing is nothing more than one having power over another. :( shallow. very sad if this is all they have

Well said mistress.

I agree. In a lasting, mutually satisfying relationship true dominance is not obtained by *******. True submission is offered in return for that "something" ... given ... and accepted, not taken. It is a matter of attraction and erotic seduction. It's a dance ...

I agree. In a lasting, mutually satisfying relationship true dominance is not obtained by *******. True submission is offered in return for that "something" ... given ... and accepted, not taken. It is a matter of attraction and erotic seduction. It's a dance ...

A dance. Yes, that is what it is: a beautiful dance. Nicely put, Jack. :)

I guess there are a zillion different nuances to it. As for me, I consider myself submissive (not inferior) to my girl. I leave thoughts and judgments about other guys to her.

VERY GOOD! :)
Most misunderstand the difference between the two. For it to work in it's purest sense, there can not be inferiority. If you were truly inferior, you wouldn't be worthy of her. It is only by being equal and of real value that you become worthy of offering your submission to her. A woman doesn't want a doormat, she wants a knight, one that is man enough to slay her dragons and yet still kneel to her desires.

True submission is not for the weak. ;)

Most misunderstand the difference between the two. For it to work in it's purest sense, there can not be inferiority. If you were truly inferior, you wouldn't be worthy of her. It is only by being equal and of real value that you become worthy of offering your submission to her. A woman doesn't want a doormat, she wants a knight, one that is man enough to slay her dragons and yet still kneel to her desires.

So well said ... my thoughts exactly.

I definitively agree that submission does not imply inferiority. Why would a woman want an inferior guy? I can think of a ton of reasons why she might want a submissive ... or dominant one.

Some women might want a doormat ... not Sally! LOL

I definitively agree that submission does not imply inferiority. Why would a woman want an inferior guy? I can think of a ton of reasons why she might want a submissive ... or dominant one.

This is something many men fail to understand and it is difficult for many who wish to just relinquish all responsibility in the name of submission. If a man is truly a worthless worm, as many portend to be, of what use could he possibly be to a woman? Submission from one who has no value even to himself is nothing, it gives the woman nothing in return for her dominance.

There is a big difference between a man accepting, but not allowing limitations that he has no control over to define him and allowing those limitations to make him less than he truly is.

Some women might want a doormat ... not Sally! LOL

No, Ms Sally has too much spirit to find the "doormat" type of even passing interest. Her cuckold needs to be of much stronger stuff in order to endure and compliment her wickedly delicious sense of humor.
You seem to be rising to the challenge.;)

exacttly!!! tha'tt's me exactly.:) i need a rock for luv, companionship and support. and fun dom/sub bedroom games where i can rule. :devil::frantic: and he needs to be ok witth my other needs outside our bedrroom.

one cucky pet and many lovers!!! that's not too much to ask is it? :bounce:

I wish I could be with a woman who wanted the same things.

:)

Not too much to ask for at all, mi amor.

nothing but agreementt here baby :):frantic:

i really believe that. as an artist i may have a different perspective than some others but i believe there is an unseen balance to the universe and to our personal lives. :balanced:

i can do botth!!! :dance: with some guys i'm VERY dominant but i never push beyond what excittes them. with otthers i'm somewhat submissive. i'd say VERY submissive but a girl has to have her limits!!! lol i've found submissive guys to be smart, funny and sensitive. :)

the dominant guys i've had conversatiions with here (w 2 exceptions) don't seem to be able to access that dimension. i don't know why and i wish they could. i really like dominantt guys but i get tturned off when they come charging in over the hill with their dicks :cold: waving in the air!!! lol i don't need that!!! :bounce:

Hey Sally B, do you find white guys to be more submissive and Black Guys more Dominant or do find some some from both? Do you find the guys with bigger cocks to be more Dominant than the guy with smaller dicks? Also, do you think that maybe some of the Dominant guys might just be more confident in who they are and what they have and that makes them seem Dominant?

Hey Sally B, do you find white guys to be more submissive and Black Guys more Dominant or do find some some from both? Do you find the guys with bigger cocks to be more Dominant than the guy with smaller dicks? Also, do you think that maybe some of the Dominant guys might just be more confident in who they are and what they have and that makes them seem Dominant?
1st, it's not likke i've been with every guy on the planet!!! lol :bounce: but i'll try to answer

some white guys act dominant and some submissive. very few are actually dominant beyond their outside bravado. inside they're neutral or submissive. almost every black guy i've ever gotten to know sttarted off a bit shy but soon showed his true neutral or dominant nature.:dance: they do come from a matriarchal social structure and that i'm sure impacts their nature. haven't met a submissive black yet though it's VERY hard to know sometimes.

that's true for whites too. it's hard to know. my new cuckky pet gives NO clues in public about his submissive nature. if i'd met him at an inperson social event i'd never have guessed. we've gone to dinner a few times now and he truly gives off NO clues. he takkes total control of his world outside of the bedroom. i happen to really likke that :rolleyes: in the bedroom, he's sooooooooooo different!!! submissive different and i likke that too :cold::frantic:but it's weird to see both strong dominant and strong submissive in the same person. i likke it!!! :rolleyes:

i've slept iwth only two black guys. BOTH were great in bed. :frantic: yeah i think guys with bigger ones tend to be more confident. but really? is that a surprise? lol :devil:

as for size relating to dominance? i don't know but common sense would tell that it's a factor. can u imagine a guy with a little one being all aggressive and dominant in bed? :bounce: that would be like a mousy librarian type being into sky diving! lol :bounce: possible but not likely.

Confidence and dominance r 2 related but different things imo. confidence is supremely sexy. :frantic:

i've slept iwth only two black guys. BOTH were great in bed. :frantic: yeah i think guys with bigger ones tend to be more confident. but really? is that a surprise? lol :devil:

as for size relating to dominance? i don't know but common sense would tell that it's a factor. can u imagine a guy with a little one being all aggressive and dominant in bed? :bounce: that would be like a mousy librarian type being into sky diving! lol :bounce: possible but not likely.

Confidence and dominance r 2 related but different things imo. confidence is supremely sexy. :frantic:

Are you sure you don't write a gossip column?

that's true for whites too. it's hard to know. my new cuckky pet gives NO clues in public about his submissive nature. if i'd met him at an inperson social event i'd never have guessed. we've gone to dinner a few times now and he truly gives off NO clues. he takkes total control of his world outside of the bedroom. i happen to really likke that :rolleyes: in the bedroom, he's sooooooooooo different!!!
I'm a little like that. In my everyday life I'm pretty middle of the road. In the bedroom I like to be submissive.

Back