Black Superiority and white submission

i can do botth!!! :dance: with some guys i'm VERY dominant but i never push beyond what excittes them. with otthers i'm somewhat submissive. i'd say VERY submissive but a girl has to have her limits!!! lol i've found submissive guys to be smart, funny and sensitive. :)

the dominant guys i've had conversatiions with here (w 2 exceptions) don't seem to be able to access that dimension. i don't know why and i wish they could. i really like dominantt guys but i get tturned off when they come charging in over the hill with their dicks :cold: waving in the air!!! lol i don't need that!!! :bounce:

Oooo .... a switch! :D A lot of ladies are, but most don't realize it.

Most men who identify as dominant, if they are being truthful, will also admit that their "submissive female" actually runs their relationship.
It's become kind of a running joke in the BDSM community that "submissive female" is actually an oxymoron. While she may enjoy submitting in the bedroom, pretty much all women, regardless of how they identify, tend to be the dominant partner in their relationships. Women have an inborn or intuitive ability to work a man emotionally into doing whatever they want, even if she lets him think he's in charge. :bounce:

That's why even in "patriarchal" societies, it is generally recognized that the true power in the home is the mom. I.E.: The stereotypical Jewish Mom, Italian Mom, Polish Mom, etc.

The only time a man is truly in control is when he absolutely doesn't care about the woman at all and is just using her, but that usually doesn't become any type of lasting relationship. Once he starts liking the pussy, she starts gaining control.

Oooo .... a switch! :D A lot of ladies are, but most don't realize it.

Most men who identify as dominant, if they are being truthful, will also admit that their "submissive female" actually runs their relationship.
It's become kind of a running joke in the BDSM community that "submissive female" is actually an oxymoron. While she may enjoy submitting in the bedroom, pretty much all women, regardless of how they identify, tend to be the dominant partner in their relationships. Women have an inborn or intuitive ability to work a man emotionally into doing whatever they want, even if she lets him think he's in charge. :bounce:

That's why even in "patriarchal" societies, it is generally recognized that the true power in the home is the mom. I.E.: The stereotypical Jewish Mom, Italian Mom, Polish Mom, etc.

The only time a man is truly in control is when he absolutely doesn't care about the woman at all and is just using her, but that usually doesn't become any type of lasting relationship. Once he starts liking the pussy, she starts gaining control.

that all makes sense to me. when i'm dominantt to a guy there is no doubt that i'm in charge!!!:cold: :bounce: i know it. he knows it. i set the limits. if it goes in a direction he isn't happy with we go anyway if i want it. :devil: he truly is submissive. i take care of my partner :) but i also test his devottion and willingness to please:frantic:

but when i'm submissive to a guy it only goes as far as i let it. i'm not truly submissive. i play the role but it goes the way i want it to or it doesn't go at all. i set the boundaries. i really do believe i'm in almost complete control even in a submissive role. i wish i could just let go and be taken but i can't let go 100%. part of the reason is that i don't trust a dominant partner to take care of me :( huh? i don't tthink i ever realized that before :)

that all makes sense to me. when i'm dominantt to a guy there is no doubt that i'm in charge!!!:cold: :bounce: i know it. he knows it. i set the limits. if it goes in a direction he isn't happy with we go anyway if i want it. :devil: he truly is submissive. i take care of my partner :) but i also test his devottion and willingness to please:frantic:

but when i'm submissive to a guy it only goes as far as i let it. i'm not truly submissive. i play the role but it goes the way i want it to or it doesn't go at all. i set the boundaries. i really do believe i'm in almost complete control even in a submissive role. i wish i could just let go and be taken but i can't let go 100%. part of the reason is that i don't trust a dominant partner to take care of me :( huh? i don't tthink i ever realized that before :)

"i wish i could just let go and be taken but i can't let go 100%"

That's what happens in Africa.You don't have control and the Africans know it, a whole different set of social and cultural traditions

This is partly why for some couples, cuckolding is a viable choice.
The woman has a "home base" relationship in which she has control and has a loving husband to support her in every way and to be her rock. Yet, she also has the freedom to take a lover with whom she can let go to whatever degree she is comfortable and live out her own submissive desires, knowing her husband will be there waiting for her when she returns to her "safety net".

"i wish i could just let go and be taken but i can't let go 100%"

That's what happens in Africa.You don't have control and the Africans know it, a whole different set of social and cultural traditions
which is whhy i may never see africa!!! lol but i likke western black guys :)

This is partly why for some couples, cuckolding is a viable choice.
The woman has a "home base" relationship in which she has control and has a loving husband to support her in every way and to be her rock. Yet, she also has the freedom to take a lover with whom she can let go to whatever degree she is comfortable and live out her own submissive desires, knowing her husband will be there waiting for her when she returns to her "safety net".
exacttly!!! tha'tt's me exactly.:) i need a rock for luv, companionship and support. and fun dom/sub bedroom games where i can rule. :devil::frantic: and he needs to be ok witth my other needs outside our bedrroom.

one cucky pet and many lovers!!! that's not too much to ask is it? :bounce:

exacttly!!! tha'tt's me exactly.:) i need a rock for luv, companionship and support. and fun dom/sub bedroom games where i can rule. :devil::frantic: and he needs to be ok witth my other needs outside our bedrroom.

Not at all. In fact, for many, that is exactly as it should be! :)

I would like to know how far this is true. I accept that not all believe in superority or slavery, and they are entitled to their views. I would like this thread, to bring out all those who believe or practise, (either partly or fully ) this concept. And this thread is for THOSE THAT DO, not THOSE THAT DONT, either a black master or white submissive.
If anybody would like to write their involvment, or send stories of their experience, or expectations, or pictures of this in practise, or even cartoons, fake or captioned pictures, with this concept in mind. I am aware of some friends who believe in this concept and practise this in various degrees from weekend slaves to 100% fully committed to serving blackmen 24/7. I myself am a cuckold who is not directly owned (black master has no interest in me , other than financing his use of my wife). My wife who is 100% fully owned by a black master who lives in our home, is his and belongs to him.
I am in acceptance of his superiority, and i sincerly believe my wife and all white females belong to blackmen (my view, ), This thread i hope will prove that this concept is not only alive , but flourishing..
O nly the replies and the number of them will prove whether we are progressing to what the title of this thread is " BLACK SUPERORITY AND WHITE SUBMISSION. So please all those of any age, gender, colour who believe in this concept , i hope you will reply. Thank you
A question to all cucks in here, Do you preach that black men are superior to white men in your daily life ot just here? I mean, if you really believe that, why don't you just admit it or are you too embarrased?

Your approach is identical to my ex-wife's which was OK by me then and is now.

In Africa while there are clear examples of strong African women it is a male centred approach, and the head of the family is male, who exerts all financial control and makes the decisions on who marries who.

The fact that the man can marry several wives undercuts the 'power of the pussy.' One wife says no...ok..I will try another one of my wives, or go and court a new wife. The King of Swazilaland marries a new wife every year. She must be 16yo and a virgin. He has nine wives.

If a wife divorces an African male he usually keeps the *******. He has other wives to help look after them and it would be unfair to take them away from their other brothers and sisters. The divorcing wife may have to contribute to their upkeep.

This changes the approach of women. It is a whole new ball game. You don't get to be favoured wife or (white) mistress by saying 'not tonight darling.' Say no and you might not see him for weeks...

The most favoured African wives were those who 'understood' their husband and helped him get white pussy...

In reference to my earlier post. so I was my wife's rock while in Zimbabwe, but it was a very different world (to the 'west') she had wandered into. She really struggled to retain the concept that her relationship with her African lover had to be a one on one relationship.

She fully understood the African habit of sharing but considered that would not apply to her 'she was different.'

She resisted for months being shared. then when she give in and stripped for his friends shocked herself by how exciting she found it to be taken one man after another after another all hungry to ram their cocks up her. After months of refusing outright she described it as the most sexually exciting night of her life.

Why did she do it? he told her to strip for his friends or leave and never come back...she stripped, she knew he meant it..

"The most favoured African wives were those who 'understood' their husband and helped him get white pussy...[/quote]"

Thinking leaving your *******/daughters/******* with a married African woman babysitter is not the safe option you might think it is...

My wife described how she was once driven to the home of one of her *******'s schoolfriends and picked her up as a favour to 'babysit' the teenager over the weekend so the parents could take a weekend break. She took the girl straight back to her African lover's villa. The teenager knew all about it in advance and was looking forward to it. Her parents had no clue.

I only found out weeks later when I bumped into the girl's parents while out shopping and they thanked me for babysitting. I knew better than to tell them I did not know what they were talking about, and checked with Angela later when she told me.

The Africans just loved trickery like this

"The fact that the man can marry several wives undercuts the 'power of the pussy.' One wife says no...ok..I will try another one of my wives, or go and court a new wife. The King of Swazilaland marries a new wife every year. She must be 16yo and a virgin. He has nine wives."

Of course, some Africans are christian and adopt the one wife approach. In Zimbabwe 50% were christian. That does not stop affairs. Look at SA President, married several times with a I think 15 children frpm 9 different women. Is this a scandal for an elected president...no, it is a sign of his masculine power, and yes he is reported to have fathered a black baby on a white woman.

Why did she do it? he told her to strip for his friends or leave and never come back...she stripped, she knew he meant it..

The Africans just loved trickery like this

in my world everything is consensual. :) ******* and coercion r not only distasteful to me but immoral. :( i'm sorry but what ur describing is a very shallow, unenlightened and sad social structure. :( my new cucky pet comes to me because he wants to. we have a mutually exciting and satisfying relationship. :frantic:it's an honest relationship. the same is true for my "friends with benefits" lovers. :frantic: what ur describing is nothing more than one having power over another. :( shallow. very sad if this is all they have

in my world everything is consensual. :) ******* and coercion r not only distasteful to me but immoral. :( i'm sorry but what ur describing is a very shallow, unenlightened and sad social structure. :( my new cucky pet comes to me because he wants to. we have a mutually exciting and satisfying relationship. :frantic:it's an honest relationship. the same is true for my "friends with benefits" lovers. :frantic: what ur describing is nothing more than one having power over another. :( shallow. very sad if this is all they have

I am not endorsing what happens, just commenting on what is. In the social subset we moved in in Harare all were willing participants at the stage we knew them.

Corruption and abuse of power is prevalent in many African countries (not all) and it does not rest at bribes and money

i understand. jsut commentting too. i'm not saying anytthing about u personally :)

I did not think you were Sally, but I know it is controversial for some. It is a different 'norm' in Africa than in the west

I did think is was noticable the number of white 'females' the Africans got to via trickery, deceipt, blackmail or intimidation who decided they quite like the situation they were in. 'I would never have done this without what happened but now its happening I like the sex,' or 'I would neve have willingly been unfaithful to my husband, I still love him but this experience had been wild,' as well as those like my wife surprised to discover the situation of them having a black lover 'turns on their husband.'

Their are some strict laws in Africa '******* of white woman is in some countries a death sentence for an African' so they take meaures to ensure such a 'complaint' will never be made by finding some way, even when those involved are willing, to have some sort of 'hold'over white couples.

I did think is was noticable the number of white 'females' the Africans got to via trickery, deceipt, blackmail or intimidation who decided they quite like the situation they were in. 'I would never have done this without what happened but now its happening I like the sex,' or 'I would neve have willingly been unfaithful to my husband, I still love him but this experience had been wild,' as well as those like my wife surprised to discover the situation of them having a black lover 'turns on their husband.'
sounds likke a variattion of the stockholm syndrome to me. :( just because sometthing is the norm doesn't make it ethical. victims become compliant. it used to be the norm in the deep south to lynch blacks with impunity.:( a lot of blacks became very submissive and compliant ("willing" as u put it) in that pervasive climate of fear and intimidation. i'm glad we've come a long ways since then

sounds likke a variattion of the stockholm syndrome to me. :( just because sometthing is the norm doesn't make it ethical. victims become compliant. it used to be the norm in the deep south to lynch blacks with impunity.:( a lot of blacks became very submissive and compliant ("willing" as u put it) in that pervasive climate of fear and intimidation. i'm glad we've come a long ways since then

:) in this instance the 'victims' become 'toasted society hostess'. Wives get turned into glamour models (to the surprise of husbands) by rich Africans wanting to show off their conquests and implied prowess. Gifts and presents and holidays are showered on them; jewellery from Gerards in London; sexy lingeries made to measure and imported from Paris. Being driven to dinner in Lambourgini's with armed bodyguards keeping up in the following Lamborgini to keep you safe; weekends away in luxury jets to isolated luxury safari lodges in wildest Africa. Husbands get unexpected promotions and pay rises, and are tempted with other delights. (my wife's lover once picked up my wife while dropping off an 18yo blond bombshell - for my use over the weekend..:) his treat ).

Invitations flow in to diplomatic receptions, Zanu - PF dinners (white husbands not invited), concerts and race meetings...and all the wild sex you could ever want...

That was the usual 'fate' of expat victims of African lust among their rich and powerful.

But not always...white wives and daughters 'disappear'...have they run with a lover..or something darker.

The underbelly of Nairobi is a dark and seedy place, and profit as well as sex motivates some just as it does everywhere else...

and not all Africans who want white women are rich and powerful. More than one white woman has gone 'wet' over her gardeners thick powerfully muscled black body and hubby is going to be away for 8 hours...

she did not expect her gardener to take photos and threaten to show them to her husband...Oh well perhaps his friends and strong and lusty as well...

Back