Black Superiority and white submission

To me, this is what it is all about. I honestly cum harder and enjoy more than I did when I was the alpha, she flipped me and I came out--but in reality my orgasms are so powerful, I pay the black man back with everything from respect, holding the doors, sharing the wife, taking them out to eat, shopping, complete worship. We all have roles, to some mine would be humiliating and demeaning, but it is so taboo--it lent itself to brining me into the dark side and teaching me my place.

To me, this is what it is all about. I honestly cum harder and enjoy more than I did when I was the alpha, she flipped me and I came out--but in reality my orgasms are so powerful, I pay the black man back with everything from respect, holding the doors, sharing the wife, taking them out to eat, shopping, complete worship. We all have roles, to some mine would be humiliating and demeaning, but it is so taboo--it lent itself to brining me into the dark side and teaching me my place.
It would be nice go know what its like to be an alpha male just once in my life. I have lived your fantasy here to many times. Girls can be so cruel sometimes.

It would be nice go know what its like to be an alpha male just once in my life. I have lived your fantasy here to many times. Girls can be so cruel sometimes.
My Asian femdom wife is 100% mean, cruel and ruthless. If she did not flip me prior to her coming out with all she did, I would be devastated, divorced and single. But she did, and she did it well and I am extremely happy with the lifestyle. I don't always approve or desire what she does, but that is the real 2 way street. Others say, I cant eat my own cum because the desire is gone once I jack off, etc. I understand that. But for example, she might have me stand naked before her, her friend, and a bull or two. I am clearly, older, inferior and submissive to the 3 or 4 there. She will tell me to jack off and then eat my cum load. I know from the past, unless I want a real ball busting or to be whipped, I have to really jack off with heart and eat my own sperm load. If there is one hint I faked it or I didn't do it with soul and real desire, I will receive the punishment she thrives to do. But, while I am doing all this (that seems like a freak to most) it is the most erotic and sexy thing I ever experienced. It is real, not a swingers type of part time fun.

[QUOusan Stackpole, post: 328159, member: 15878"]This response is directed to MacNfries....

I'm sick of you making sarcastic comments every time I post and open up about my lifestyle and what we do. I'm also sick of people always making the black bulls look like they are just users, stupid, and low life’s, etc. This is a website for people into this lifestyle. We are all at different stages and that ok, please do not make judgments on others. If you want to judge, look in the mirror!!! My lover Tom contributes to our household as well and no he does not make the most but he is the man of the house now. What a man earns should not be what he gets judged by. We have a complicated arrangement but it works for us if you don't agree I don't really care. Please stop insinuating that the black men we are with are less than others. I find people like you to be hypocrite’s, you like to see your wife with a black man but in your eyes they are less than you. I got news for you, they are the ones fucking your wife and giving her the pleasure you can't, keep thinking you are better...lol.
I'd loved to be yours[/QUOTE]

When you get to see a real bull in action, most white bois can't help imagining that being done to their wife as they realise they aren't capable of such. Hence they get to submit to someone who is greater.

You are probably correct. IMO, it is a beautiful thing but it take a wife that has the same frame of mind. My frame of mind is the black man is the ultimate male, a superior and beautiful 'work of art'. Personally, I feel a need and a compulsion to worship them and it is pure bliss when I can bow to the black man, praise them, worship and actually perform whatever he desires and craves.

As far as a *******, self serving and hard-core sexual event with my wife, my heart skips a beat and the butterfly's set in my stomach. At times, I have observed what was being administered to my wife and that was extremely rough and hard. My wife knows there is not really the consideration of backing out and alternating a real hard core scene once it gets going and I can only imagine some (how many????) resent it and attempt to stop or back out. My wife told me a while back, when she is catering to a black man and they get all hot and heavy there is no backing out, do not attempt to say anything and don't be a fool and try to stop him from doing something that looks uncomfortable.

Back