Black Superiority and white submission

They aren't all that way. Black runs the scale from small to Wow!
So do white cocks.
Don't just use this forum as your gospel.

I want a girlfriend who wants a threesome with a black guy and me.
I want him to wear her out completely, for him to fuck her while I worship her. I want him to fuck her face while I play with her tits. I want to lick her clit and ass while he fucks her.
I want to lay down and have her sit on my face; I want to eat her, and lick her clit, and have him get behind her and fuck her from behind. I want it to be the best sex she's ever had.
I want to hear her moan, and watch her shudder when she squirts - for the first time - on his Big Black Cock... I want her to cum from his Big Cock again and again while I lick her clit.
I want him to wear her out... but he's not finished, he's not satisfied yet, so i want him to turn his attention towards me and I want him to punk me out in front of my girlfriend.
I want her to watch, shocked at my easy submission but even more shocked at how much it turns her on to watch a hung black stud make me his white bitch. I want to taste her pussy off of his thick, veiny, Beautiful Big Black Cock. I want to lick his balls while he slaps my face with his Big Black Cock, while he looks at my girlfriend and explains that I'm his bitch now, that I, like her, am now a Black Cock addict...
I'd love to see how she reacted to me submitting , and kneeling, and worshiping his Big Black Cock for him with barely a protest. I wonder what my girlfriend would think, how she would respond to that, to seeing me fucked in the ass by some young black stud.

In my fantasies, of course she's just as much of a voyeuristic pervert as I; she enjoys the sight of two men fucking the same way the typical man enjoys lesbians; she enjoys watching interracial sex as much as I do.

Back