Black Studs Cuckolding Whites in College

I experienced that star black athletes in college openly cuckolded white guys whether it were frat brothers or white boyfriends, they didn’t care and plucked the best looking girls right under their noses. I previously posted these experiences on other posts but putting it together here as a thread. Not that it matters as most know about these kind of things regularly occurring in college campuses.

I have only been with or dated black guys (athletes) when I was in college. Being in a football dominated university, I have many stories to tell and I am not sure where to begin. I will start with my first time hook-up with a star black athlete. I grew up in a upscale not so mixed of an environment where interracial anything was non existent. When I joined college, a big sports university, I was a typical driven and attractive girl who worked hard and in my free time, I liked running and working out to stay exceptionally fit. I am 5'8" tall and I have always been a health and fitness freak with good genetics and looks from my family. I had a toned body and extremely beautiful face and looks to go with. Needless to say, I got a lot of attention in college by mostly white guys and maybe blacks too but early on I didn't notice them.

I went out with few white guys during my freshman and sophomore years. I stayed away from all the interracial stuff first two years. It was the Junior year, when I went to an off campus party on a Friday night with a Junior year white guy who invited me to go there as he was trying desperately to date me and impress me. The crowd was pretty mixed and I right away noticed that some of the young black football players were there as well.

One black player came over and started talking to me. He was a sophomore, a year younger than me, a well known - black, tall, attractive, well built and alll muscles. It felt awkward at first as he ignored the white guy I was with as if he didn't exist and started talking to me complimenting me on my looks, how beautiful I was, how I looked so innocent and if I tried modeling and on and on and asked if I do yoga? When I said yes, I am somewhat spiritual and like yoga and other exercises, he right away said he wanted to see how flexible I was. I laughed on his remark. I was wearing a cute short black skirt and a white top and he said I already have him wrapped around my sexy legs referring to his skin color and pointing to my skirt.

It went on for a while and the black guy offered me to go to his place to continue the party. The white guy I was with got very jealous and pissed by the fact that I was paying attention to this black stud and kept asking me to go back to the dorm. I don't know what got in to me and to just dust off the irritating lame white ass, I told the black athlete, I will go to his place for a little bit.

I drove him to his place. His two roommates were there with 3 very attractive blonde girls hanging out and drinking in the living area. We hanged out for a little bit in the living room and the black guy I was with asked me to go see some of his achievements upstairs. I went up to his room and the next thing I knew, I had strong black hands wrapped around me, pulling me to him as his thick lips were on my lips. I was surprised to realize how big his hands were. He was kissing me and soon he had his tongue in my mouth, on my lips, lapping on my face and neck and darting and lapping on my ear lobes. I am tall 5'8" and he easily lifted me and threw me on his bed like a rag doll. He was then whispering in my ears in his thick voice... how desirable I looked and how hot it is to see my white skin with his black skin and telling me how much I will love the new experience. He even went on to say how much of a loser and lame the white guy who I was at the party. He went on to unbutton my top and pulled my bra down enough to pull both my nipples out and without loosing a moment, he was rubbing, pinching and pulling them and making me moan and squeal. Very soon he had one of my nipples in his thick lipped mouth. I lost control at that point, as he kept going from one nipple to the other kissing, sucking and at times biting them while his big hands roved over my body.

I lost track of everything and all I remember him kissing me, feeling me, dropping me to his bed and licking me as he kept flipping me back and forth and taking my clothes off one by one. In between he made snarly remarks, on yoga, snow bunny, me being tight, his big cock, soon to be his beautiful black slut etc. I was naked in his bed and he was going crazy licking, kissing feeling up every inch off me turning me over and over to what feel like that he didn't want to miss a single spot on my body. He licked and touched my legs up and down as if he was worshipping my runners legs. I had every inch of me covered with his saliva and I felt almost like being tortured with *******.

At some point during all this, he had taken off his clothes and was completely naked with over powering blackness. After his prolonged tortuous foreplay and successfully ruining me from being a girl for only few special white guys -- to now a girl who was under his full control and command, He slid down on the bed and easily pulled me over him in 69 position and commanded me to suck his black dick. This is the first time I really saw his big black thing up so close and I was shocked to now notice how big, black, well hung and hard he was. For a moment I hesitated and thought about what am I doing but he barked at me to be his good sexy slut and suck his black dick like his pretty bitch. I was shocked but the next thing I felt were his hands roaming all over my back feeling and touching my smooth skin and ass. He commented on how he liked the fact that I had an extremely smooth clean shaven pussy and started to kiss and nibble on it. Needless to say, I went down and took his black throbbing dick in my mouth and licked, kissed and sucked this star black athlete as if my life depended on it. I dont know how long but I orally pleased him for a very long time. I gagged and choked when he grabbed my head and hair at times and pushed my head down to ******* me to deep throat him. he went on to grabbing my head down and throat fucking me like a machine while I gagged, mouth foamed and had my saliva running around his cock and from the corner of my lips like a river. He seemed to have enjoyed fucking my mouth tremendously. Eventually he held my head down and climaxed in my mouth. He kept shouting good white bitch, take it in that sexy mouth and fuck that warm throat on my black dick etc.. like he was some ******* in control and in frenzy --- pretty disrespectful for me but I guess those star athletes are used to getting their way. He fucked my face deep and hard till he came in my mouth and asked me to suck and lick every drop of his cum and swallow like a good girl I was.

It was just the beginning of a long night of his debaucheries and the pleasure he took in fucking my brains out in different positions as the night progressed. I had all the attention from the best looking white guys in the college, yet I gave in to dominance and perversion of a black athlete.
--

First threesome experience

Beginning of the semester, I went to a frat party. Needless to say being very Pretty, Fit, Attractive and nicely dressed, I got hit right away from many guys and the frat brothers and I was somewhat enjoying the attention. This fraternity had the best parties and used to get the best looking sorority girls. Half an hour into the party, two BLACK GUYS walked in and they were both well known football stars in the college. At first it seemed odd to see them there as they were the only black guys in the understandably white washed party... but as soon as they arrived, they got attention from both girls and guys. One of them, this tall, muscular, and built yet with a young fresh face black player came to me and started talking. He cock blocked the 3 white guys who were there before him talking to me to gain my attention. We talked about random things and had few drinks together. He said, he really liked my looks and found me very attractive and acted extremely nice towards me.

While with me, he noticed this stunning, tall (she must be 5'10"), Extremely Gorgeous Blonde Sorority Girl who looked like a beautiful model surrounded by white guys on the other corner of the room looking at him. He pointed to her and used sign language asking her to come to us. I was surprised to see this jaw dropping beauty just leave bunch of WHITE GUYS who were competing for her attention and walked straight to me and the BLACK athlete. He asked her name, what she was studying etc. etc. and introduced me to her (her name was Kristin). Now it was three of us chatting and he kept making silly remarks about our good looks and other guys in the party and commented that he felt like he and his friend are stranded on snow covered ski slope. He remarked how he overheard few guys calling us perfect 10s and said he concurred but needed to taste us.

Everything was going well till this stupid ******* frat guy who had invited Kristen to the party comes over. I don't know what he said to the Black guy but they got into heated argument and soon the black football player pushed him. More frat guy's friends came over and more arguing ensued. Things started to get heated-up and both me and Kristen were shocked and didn't know what to do or even say.

The black football player got angry and asked me and Kristin to leave the party and go to his place. We walked out of the party and there were several guys who tried to intervene asking us to stay in the party. It didn't work and the BLACK PLAYER walked both ME, A TALL BEAUTIFUL BRUNETTE and the other DROP DEAD GORGEOUS BLONDE GIRL out of the party right in front of everyone. Kristen mentioned that she had a long term boyfriend during the party. Later that night, I learned that it was her first time with a black guy. She had conservative upbringing and had not thought about being with a black person before college.

He took us to his place and to his room. This was my first time with another girl and experiencing an angry star black athlete (pissed off on white guys in the party) who makes-up for it using dominance and sex on us. Needless to say he dominated both me and Kristin. He made us kiss and make out with each other while he watched and got hard (it was first time with another girl for both me and Kristin but he was relentless in cajoling us). This Black Football Player went on to have a lot of sex with me and Kristen that night. At one point of time while I was working his shaft with my mouth Kristen was working on his ball and we went back and forth. When he came in Kristen's mouth, he asked her not to swallow and kiss me with his black semen in her mouth. He fucked us both repeatedly and came many times and only gave up when his dick couldn't stay hard anymore. Even then he made us lick and suck his soft dick clean just because he wanted us to continue doing something for him.

Things went very crazy. Next morning when I woke up, Kristen had already showered and was ready to go back to her place. She left the room but I soon heard her being stopped by two of his roommates in the living area and talking to them. I showered and got ready and left late morning and Kristen still hadn't been able to leave the house as she was in one of the roommates room. I noticed her handbag in the living area and heard slapping sounds with her muffled screams. This tall, gorgeous stunning blonde definitely had a life changing event that day.
this is amazing

Share more stories.

I experienced that star black athletes in college openly cuckolded white guys whether it were frat brothers or white boyfriends, they didn’t care and plucked the best looking girls right under their noses. I previously posted these experiences on other posts but putting it together here as a thread. Not that it matters as most know about these kind of things regularly occurring in college campuses.

I have only been with or dated black guys (athletes) when I was in college. Being in a football dominated university, I have many stories to tell and I am not sure where to begin. I will start with my first time hook-up with a star black athlete. I grew up in a upscale not so mixed of an environment where interracial anything was non existent. When I joined college, a big sports university, I was a typical driven and attractive girl who worked hard and in my free time, I liked running and working out to stay exceptionally fit. I am 5'8" tall and I have always been a health and fitness freak with good genetics and looks from my family. I had a toned body and extremely beautiful face and looks to go with. Needless to say, I got a lot of attention in college by mostly white guys and maybe blacks too but early on I didn't notice them.

I went out with few white guys during my freshman and sophomore years. I stayed away from all the interracial stuff first two years. It was the Junior year, when I went to an off campus party on a Friday night with a Junior year white guy who invited me to go there as he was trying desperately to date me and impress me. The crowd was pretty mixed and I right away noticed that some of the young black football players were there as well.

One black player came over and started talking to me. He was a sophomore, a year younger than me, a well known - black, tall, attractive, well built and alll muscles. It felt awkward at first as he ignored the white guy I was with as if he didn't exist and started talking to me complimenting me on my looks, how beautiful I was, how I looked so innocent and if I tried modeling and on and on and asked if I do yoga? When I said yes, I am somewhat spiritual and like yoga and other exercises, he right away said he wanted to see how flexible I was. I laughed on his remark. I was wearing a cute short black skirt and a white top and he said I already have him wrapped around my sexy legs referring to his skin color and pointing to my skirt.

It went on for a while and the black guy offered me to go to his place to continue the party. The white guy I was with got very jealous and pissed by the fact that I was paying attention to this black stud and kept asking me to go back to the dorm. I don't know what got in to me and to just dust off the irritating lame white ass, I told the black athlete, I will go to his place for a little bit.

I drove him to his place. His two roommates were there with 3 very attractive blonde girls hanging out and drinking in the living area. We hanged out for a little bit in the living room and the black guy I was with asked me to go see some of his achievements upstairs. I went up to his room and the next thing I knew, I had strong black hands wrapped around me, pulling me to him as his thick lips were on my lips. I was surprised to realize how big his hands were. He was kissing me and soon he had his tongue in my mouth, on my lips, lapping on my face and neck and darting and lapping on my ear lobes. I am tall 5'8" and he easily lifted me and threw me on his bed like a rag doll. He was then whispering in my ears in his thick voice... how desirable I looked and how hot it is to see my white skin with his black skin and telling me how much I will love the new experience. He even went on to say how much of a loser and lame the white guy who I was at the party. He went on to unbutton my top and pulled my bra down enough to pull both my nipples out and without loosing a moment, he was rubbing, pinching and pulling them and making me moan and squeal. Very soon he had one of my nipples in his thick lipped mouth. I lost control at that point, as he kept going from one nipple to the other kissing, sucking and at times biting them while his big hands roved over my body.

I lost track of everything and all I remember him kissing me, feeling me, dropping me to his bed and licking me as he kept flipping me back and forth and taking my clothes off one by one. In between he made snarly remarks, on yoga, snow bunny, me being tight, his big cock, soon to be his beautiful black slut etc. I was naked in his bed and he was going crazy licking, kissing feeling up every inch off me turning me over and over to what feel like that he didn't want to miss a single spot on my body. He licked and touched my legs up and down as if he was worshipping my runners legs. I had every inch of me covered with his saliva and I felt almost like being tortured with *******.

At some point during all this, he had taken off his clothes and was completely naked with over powering blackness. After his prolonged tortuous foreplay and successfully ruining me from being a girl for only few special white guys -- to now a girl who was under his full control and command, He slid down on the bed and easily pulled me over him in 69 position and commanded me to suck his black dick. This is the first time I really saw his big black thing up so close and I was shocked to now notice how big, black, well hung and hard he was. For a moment I hesitated and thought about what am I doing but he barked at me to be his good sexy slut and suck his black dick like his pretty bitch. I was shocked but the next thing I felt were his hands roaming all over my back feeling and touching my smooth skin and ass. He commented on how he liked the fact that I had an extremely smooth clean shaven pussy and started to kiss and nibble on it. Needless to say, I went down and took his black throbbing dick in my mouth and licked, kissed and sucked this star black athlete as if my life depended on it. I dont know how long but I orally pleased him for a very long time. I gagged and choked when he grabbed my head and hair at times and pushed my head down to ******* me to deep throat him. he went on to grabbing my head down and throat fucking me like a machine while I gagged, mouth foamed and had my saliva running around his cock and from the corner of my lips like a river. He seemed to have enjoyed fucking my mouth tremendously. Eventually he held my head down and climaxed in my mouth. He kept shouting good white bitch, take it in that sexy mouth and fuck that warm throat on my black dick etc.. like he was some ******* in control and in frenzy --- pretty disrespectful for me but I guess those star athletes are used to getting their way. He fucked my face deep and hard till he came in my mouth and asked me to suck and lick every drop of his cum and swallow like a good girl I was.

It was just the beginning of a long night of his debaucheries and the pleasure he took in fucking my brains out in different positions as the night progressed. I had all the attention from the best looking white guys in the college, yet I gave in to dominance and perversion of a black athlete.
--

Beginning of the semester, I went to a frat party. Needless to say being very Pretty, Fit, Attractive and nicely dressed, I got hit right away from many guys and the frat brothers and I was somewhat enjoying the attention. This fraternity had the best parties and used to get the best looking sorority girls. Half an hour into the party, two BLACK GUYS walked in and they were both well known football stars in the college. At first it seemed odd to see them there as they were the only black guys in the understandably white washed party... but as soon as they arrived, they got attention from both girls and guys. One of them, this tall, muscular, and built yet with a young fresh face black player came to me and started talking. He cock blocked the 3 white guys who were there before him talking to me to gain my attention. We talked about random things and had few drinks together. He said, he really liked my looks and found me very attractive and acted extremely nice towards me.

While with me, he noticed this stunning, tall (she must be 5'10"), Extremely Gorgeous Blonde Sorority Girl who looked like a beautiful model surrounded by white guys on the other corner of the room looking at him. He pointed to her and used sign language asking her to come to us. I was surprised to see this jaw dropping beauty just leave bunch of WHITE GUYS who were competing for her attention and walked straight to me and the BLACK athlete. He asked her name, what she was studying etc. etc. and introduced me to her (her name was Kristin). Now it was three of us chatting and he kept making silly remarks about our good looks and other guys in the party and commented that he felt like he and his friend are stranded on snow covered ski slope. He remarked how he overheard few guys calling us perfect 10s and said he concurred but needed to taste us.

Everything was going well till this stupid ******* frat guy who had invited Kristen to the party comes over. I don't know what he said to the Black guy but they got into heated argument and soon the black football player pushed him. More frat guy's friends came over and more arguing ensued. Things started to get heated-up and both me and Kristen were shocked and didn't know what to do or even say.

The black football player got angry and asked me and Kristin to leave the party and go to his place. We walked out of the party and there were several guys who tried to intervene asking us to stay in the party. It didn't work and the BLACK PLAYER walked both ME, A TALL BEAUTIFUL BRUNETTE and the other DROP DEAD GORGEOUS BLONDE GIRL out of the party right in front of everyone. Kristen mentioned that she had a long term boyfriend during the party. Later that night, I learned that it was her first time with a black guy. She had conservative upbringing and had not thought about being with a black person before college.

He took us to his place and to his room. This was my first time with another girl and experiencing an angry star black athlete (pissed off on white guys in the party) who makes-up for it using dominance and sex on us. Needless to say he dominated both me and Kristin. He made us kiss and make out with each other while he watched and got hard (it was first time with another girl for both me and Kristin but he was relentless in cajoling us). This Black Football Player went on to have a lot of sex with me and Kristen that night. At one point of time while I was working his shaft with my mouth Kristen was working on his ball and we went back and forth. When he came in Kristen's mouth, he asked her not to swallow and kiss me with his black semen in her mouth. He fucked us both repeatedly and came many times and only gave up when his dick couldn't stay hard anymore. Even then he made us lick and suck his soft dick clean just because he wanted us to continue doing something for him.

Things went very crazy. Next morning when I woke up, Kristen had already showered and was ready to go back to her place. She left the room but I soon heard her being stopped by two of his roommates in the living area and talking to them. I showered and got ready and left late morning and Kristen still hadn't been able to leave the house as she was in one of the roommates room. I noticed her handbag in the living area and heard slapping sounds with her muffled screams. This tall, gorgeous stunning blonde definitely had a life changing event that day.

--

Sounds like you both had a wonderful time!

One of my sisters worked for her college newspaper writing about sports and she not only spoke to a lot of the athletes about the games but also got stuffed full of cock (black, white & Asian) & pumped full of cream in all her holes. She especially enjoyed locker room/ shower gangbangs. As I've said before, we're almost always braless & pantyless or nude (we 4 sisters) & our sorority is associated with a black fraternity so we also have a lot of mixers with those brothers & often spend nights & days nude & stuffed in their frat house.

One of my sisters worked for her college newspaper writing about sports and she not only spoke to a lot of the athletes about the games but also got stuffed full of cock (black, white & Asian) & pumped full of cream in all her holes. She especially enjoyed locker room/ shower gangbangs. As I've said before, we're almost always braless & pantyless or nude (we 4 sisters) & our sorority is associated with a black fraternity so we also have a lot of mixers with those brothers & often spend nights & days nude & stuffed in their frat house.

That is wonderful

Wife went to St. John’s In queens. Had her first bbc there and never looked back. She’s told me stories about her experiences and in my opinion she was a total slut

Attachments

• 1C97E321-7FB9-462C-AE2B-EAC2D679996F.jpeg
    1C97E321-7FB9-462C-AE2B-EAC2D679996F.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 296
  • CDAA6513-2373-42A9-AB1E-6FD413B3A72A.jpeg
    CDAA6513-2373-42A9-AB1E-6FD413B3A72A.jpeg
    48.6 KB · Views: 299
  • 3850C7C5-9DE3-450F-B18C-5A17FAB01543.jpeg
    3850C7C5-9DE3-450F-B18C-5A17FAB01543.jpeg
    49.1 KB · Views: 283
I grew up in a Small mid west town. Not a black man around for 70 miles. Then the built a jr college. Lots black ball players was recruited for the school. Fast forward over half of the white girls I graduated with have married or have black *******. Many married the black lover. I lost my first true love to one. I begged her to stay with me. Both raising his baby. Gotta love the higher education system.

I cant help but notice that posting "on topic" is quite a loose rule here...

But i believe i have substantive to contribute to the theme here so here's my 100% true experience of attending an large- southern- university with a large football program.

First off- this was THE experience that opened my interest in interracial sex/porn and even cuckolding in a way.

Now to set the scene you have to image a woman who had the looks that was on par with the actress who became Pete Sampras's wife (sorry i forgot her name) coupled with the body of Elle Mcpherson in her prime. Blonde six foot tall- super tight bodied (not an once of fat ANYWHERE) and to top it off- a cheerleader. She was by far the hottest cheerleader. The differential there was almost laughable. Now i had inadvertantly heard of her before i ever saw her. A roomate from a guy i knew in my dorm was a local student. He went to a prestigious private uniform requiring (plaid skirted for the girls) hs. He said one night "man! The hottest white girls all just want to fuck black cock!" i remember laughing at that statement. My experience till then had been that black guys tended it go over the easy (overweight) girls and i had certainly never seen anything like a hot white girl mess around sexually with a black guy. It turns out that at his private school- this super hot blonde head cheerleader had fucked the hs team runningback her junior year- and started a HUGE trend at her school. Soon the "top 5" girls were all hooking up with the black football and basketball players at their school- and there was ALOT of southern white boy anguish and jealously at the school thereafter. This -now believe me when i say this- perfect 10 model quality blonde fucked the school running back in his car after a party- she sang his praises so completely that 7 days later- literally one week later. Her two best friends were hooking up with his two friends- all in the same basement! It was like a 3 on 3- but alas no changing partners! Sorry- thats where reality (well for this part- at least as told to me) and fantasy would divert. But the result was that now 3 of the best looking most popular white girls in the class had a shared interracial experience- and apparantly it all just snowballed from there. The story was that the model hottie- lets call her Tracy- had fucked at least 4 or 5 black guts before the graduated and headed off to college- where we were now all freshman.

So it gets pointed out to me that shes one of our cheerleaders - and the hottest one- and i am floored when i see her for the first time in a cheerleader uniform at our teams first game.

Definately crazy thoughts fly in my mind- mostly the shock of how hot she would look like getting plowed by a huge black stud football player. But i didnt know if she turned over a new leaf etc.

Until iwent to my first keg party with majority football players!

Im in a room (funny what you can recall- this was more than 15 years ago) that was smokey and had a 2 live crew song on- and somehow- the guy i am standing next to- my pledge brother/new friend is geting introduced to her. And now i am. She was so hot in person i was speechless. I literally could barely look her in the eye and couldnt make any conversation. Looking back- its embarrassing- but thats how hot she was. Her face of course was perfect but her body! She didnt have a huge rack- and that about all you could say bad about her body. Perfect long legs, short skirt, shirt not covering her washboard flat stomach ( with just a hint of "abs", arms long but not muscular, huge light up the room smile- i mean she was a godess.

And the absolute best part! She fucked a black guy- a football player- a 6'4 safety if i remember correctly- right there at the party! And not privately in a bedroom or anything. No- i didnt even have to go stalking voyeuer on her yet (i did at a later point- and what i witnessed is for another time). She fucked this black stud in one of the bathrooms! I got to stand outside and listen in on the sounds of it for the last 50% of it. There were about 4 white guys- and one white girl!- eavesdropping and these 2 black football players LOVED talking smack about it to us guys.
Anyway- they were loud. She wasnt TOO loud- but we all got a pretty good idea of what was going on- the black football player was very talkative- and honestly it was shocking at the level of dirty talk. So they finish- we all scatter back out to the party- Tracy comea out and i swear it was SO obvious that she just had her brains fucked out if you know what to look for. She didnt have messed up hair or anything- but her eyes- her look- was like of complete relaxation. Her chest and neck was literally beet red. Her cheeks were flushed. And i was super turned on. The Safety came in and walked around like a king. Tracy was attached to his arm-and i definately noticed that she was making eye contact with every white guy in the room. She looked at me- and gave me this weird grin and hugged the safety's arms. I dont think im crazy to think that she saw the anguish in my eyes and got off on creating it.
Anyway- i was almost hyperventilating at the remeberences of the sounds from the bathroom. I had to excuse myself. I made a bee line for the same bathroom. I walk in and it just reeks of sex. Not disgustingly- you could smell perfume or cologne- but the air was thick with something else. And then i see the toilet seat on the floor behind the bowl. The toilet seat was fine when i took a leak in that bathroom an hour earlier. And it made sense- there was a loud bang- a clatter of something heavy- and laughter right before the grand finale. Tracy was much lounder after that event. I thought something just fell on the floor but it was the toilet seat! The dude fucked her so hard doggie style (he said so) that she was holding onto the toilet seat and it ripped off!

Oh man. I was done from that moment on. I think my first ever internet search for interracial gifs took place that night.

- so before i end this chapter- i have a whole history of her exploits- but some of the highlights-
she was often recorded secretly by the football team- so there was video- AND
she got deep into multiple partners- multiple times- all black.

The best part of this topic is reading REAL contributions/stories- so if you have any similar situations about white college girls- share!!

I was a cuckold in college too... (dialogue is inspired by the actual events... don't quote me on this!)

I was a sophomore at a fairly large public university and met this beautiful freshman girl during the beginning of my semester. During my own freshman year I didn't have a lot of success on campus but as a sophomore I figured I'd have more status and more opportunities. As luck would have it I met Ashley while I was helping out with orientation for the new incoming class. Ashley was the perfect girl for me... short, petite, alibaster white skin and dark brown hair and she even seemed to have some nerdy traits like me. She was your typical sheltered suburban white girl coming to college and discovering independent life for the first time.

For my part as an awkward guy I would text and IM her flirty messages and we'd hangout together for dinner in the Commons. For the first two weeks we really were developing into something special, I thought this girl could be the one for me. I didn't have an understanding of friendzones at the time and honestly could have done a better job indicating I wanted to hook up.

The big obstacle keeping Ashley from becoming my girlfriend was her dormmate Rachel. They had been randomly assigned together and Rachel was obviously a very different person from Ashley despite both being white girls sharing sheltered suburban roots. Rachel was much more of a party girl than Ashley and liked to spend a lot of time in the campus social scene. Ashley was more introverted and didn't care for the party scene as much but would occasionally honor Rachel's request to be her winggirl.

Rachel was also much more popular on the dating scene and according to Ashley she'd had some annoying hookups in their dormroom that sent her hanging out in the lobby.

On one occasion Ashley and I were hanging out in her room watching some tv and Rachel was across the room where her phone chimed and then she giggled and said "Oh my god!" and her face turned red.

She looked over at Ashley and said "you know that guy Joey I started seeing? he just sent me a pic of his... thing!"

Ashley had told me that Rachel's newest fling was a junior that was also popular on the campus party scene and she had mentioned that he's black. I didn't have a problem with that, it was still sort of taboo at the time but I didn't want to be the racist white guy on such a liberal campus.

Rachel waved Ashley over to inspect her sext and at first she was reluctant and blushing but then hopped over to Rachel's side of the room.

"Holy cow Rach! Is it really that big?!"

"I hope so, this one's going to be a lot of fun!"

They giggled and Ashley came back over to watch tv and I tried to put the awkward moment out of my mind.

A few days later Ashley and I were hanging out in the library studying and she had accidentally left her phone at the table when she hurried off to class. I grabbed it and tossed it in my backpack and would give it to her back at her dorm later in the day.

A couple hours later the phone in my backpack chimed repeatedly and I was worried that perhaps someone had an emergency message for her so I grabbed her phone and opened up her texts. Oh it was just Rachel getting super texty... whatever. But I figured I'd already invaded privacy this far lets see what that girl wants.

I scrolled up a few messages to get some context... The thread started this morning:

Rach: Oh my god babe! What a night.

Ashley: I was wondering what happened to you! You alright?

Rach: Yeah, tired... Joey fucked my damn brains out last night. WoW.

Ashley: Dayum gurl! His thing was that good?

Rach: It rocked my world! Best fuck ever.

Ashley: So was it REALLY that big?"

Rach: YES! OMG! LOOK!

The next text was a photo of a large black penis next to a small white forearm.

Ashley: Wow! Is that your arm?!

Rach: YES! Thank god for yoga, it wasn't easy working that man.

Ashley: Mmm sounds like you got your workout in with Joey!

Rach: Fuck yeah I did, I should get a gold medal for that marathon :)

Ashley: Yay! Go Rach! So jelly of your good time!

Rach: You gotta try this workout one day, really work out those cute hips of yours!

Ashley: Thanks for the exercise tips!

Rach: YW! As your personal trainer, roommate and bff I recommend adding one of these black cocks to your cardio!

Ashley: I'll try anything once if it stops those freshmen fifteen!

Rach: omg! promise?!

Ashley: Sure ;)

WTF had I just read? Was Ashley being serious or was she just playing along with Rachel? The wishful thinking part of me said it was all in jest and part of their girl talk.

I scrolled down to the present texts that were lighting up Ashley's phone:
Rach: Ashley! We gotta go to this party on Saturday. It IS THE PARTY of the fall semester.
Ashley: What?
Rach: Cancel whatever you've got going on. There's no way I'm going to let you Netflix your way through college party life.
Rach: It's over at Foxwood Hills at Travis Manor's place. He's a friend of Joeys. It'll be lit up.
Rach: You there?
Rach: Fuck it bitch, we're going.

...and there go our weekend plans. I was really hoping that this would be the weekend I could get Ashley alone and put my moves on her. It felt like the right time in the semester to go from friend to girlfriend and now that fucking Rachel was interfering.

I stashed Ashley's phone away and met up with her later that day. That night I got a message telling me she's hanging out with Rachel this Saturday and we can hang out another night. Fine, Rachel wins this one.

So Saturday rolls around and I'm a big dork so there's no alternative plans for me. I plan to spend a quiet evening in the dorm studying and maybe watch a movie solo. Around 10 PM I check Facebook and front and center there's a photo of Ashley and Rachel getting ready to go out. But unlike every other photo of Ashley this time she's dressed much more provocatively than normal. It looks like she's borrowed some of Rachel's clothes that are a size too small and showing off a lot of her tight young body.

Seeing my innocent and sweet Ashley dressed up like a just another slutty college girl was both arousing and scary at the same time. I didn't get out a lot but I went to enough parties to know how she would be treated in that revealing outfit.

I stared at the screen studying the shape of her small breasts, and I assume her thimble shaped nipples poking through the thin material. I wondered if she was even wearing a bra with this ensemble!

My cock was rock hard seeing my future girlfriend like this but my stomach was churning. I wanted and needed to jerk off so I pulled my pants down and stroked myself to her picture. Stroking up and down my 5 inch shaft I just couldn't get myself to cum despite my aroused state. I needed to do something, maybe if I showed up to the party I could surprise her and bring that sexy girl home with me. The mind of a horny college guy is a fucked up place because this is the last possible thing I should have done... and yet I did.

I hiked over to Foxwood Hills and looked for the place with the biggest party, it was quite obvious which one was Travis's as the music and crowd could be heard all around the complex. As I walked up I thought I could see Ashley through the window, there were so many people but it looked like she was dancing in the crowd.

The party was unusually diverse even for our school, I'd say it was 50% black and 30% white but at least that meant the music was pretty good! I tried to make my way through the crowded door but the flow of people was too much. I did happen to bump into my bio classmate Jake who was headed outdoors to light a joint.

Jake and I shot the ******* for a few minutes, how wild the party was and how it's good to get a break from studying. Then he said something that shook me to my core... "How about that Ashley? I thought you two were a thing..."

I was confused and said "umm what?"

"Yah she's in there dancing and basically tongue fucking Travis!"

I guess at this point the color dropped out of my face and my stomach churned all over again. I asked Jake where she might be inside and he said she's probably down the hall in Travis's room. *******.

I could have turned around and gone home, I could have pretended this night didn't happen. I didn't have to do what I did next but I did. I went inside and pushed my way through the sweaty crowd. I was on a mission, I had to find Ashley. When I got to the hallway I passed a line to the bathroom and turned a corner... There were three doors and I peaked into each one until finally at door #3 I saw my nightmare.

My eyes started at the floor with a pile of clothes... There was a pair of mens jeans, a small skirt, a tiny white top and a red thong. Then I looked up on the bed and there she was, the tiny pale white girl I adored was on all fours and she was getting mounted by a very large black guy... Travis was black! Travis is physically the very opposite of me, he's tall, muscled and now looking at his genitals much, much more endowed than me.

From my perspective at the door I could see them but their backs were to me. I paused in horror as this petite little treasure I adored was claimed by Travis's strong body. As he would thrust into her pussy with his mighty black cock her whole body would shudder and the bed would shake. I could see the skins of her pink pussy tight against his manhood.

I was heartbroken and at the same time incredibly aroused. My 5 inch erection was throbbing in my pants as I watched the girl of my dreams experience her first black cock. It was as if time slowed down and every second lasted an eternity. Each thrust into her wet slit would elicit another loud moan from her. I could see her tiny and perky little tits shake back and forth as they hung from her chest.

Both lovers were soaking with sweat and the smell of sex permeated the room. It was intoxicating and sickening at the same time, I could smell her pussy, I could smell her arousal and yet it wasn't for me. She was giving herself to a stronger and more desirable mate. As a bio major I had studied how females of the species seek out the strongest and most virile of partners but this was a real life lesson I'd never forget. The images were seared into my mind as their frantic thrusts and moans grew faster and faster.

I was frozen in place but my cock was not as it pulsed up and down in my pants to the erotic scene in front of me, my own person porno featuring my sweet Ashley and her big black cocked friend. Eventually as their thrusting reached it's climax my own penis erupted in my pants as I ejaculated in heartbreak. I felt the warm seminal fluids filling my underwear and flowing down my pants. If only I had stayed home and finished jacking off this wouldn't have happened... Why? Why did I go out to see this?!

At the same time Travis's powerful black balls pulsed and pulled tight against his body as he pumped Ashley's little white pussy full of his potent seed. I could barely blink watching this scene in front of me, it was gutwrenching for me as the man who wanted Ashley so badly but so beautiful to see such a natural and raw act of sexuality.

As I stood there in the shadows with my slimy softening cock dripping in my pants I realized I had witnessed Ashley become a sexually awakened woman as I became a college cuckold.

Realizing my situation I quickly darted out of the shadows and escaped the house. Tears dripping down my face but semen still warm and wet in my pants reminding me of my mixed emotions. I darted through campus until I was back in my dorm. Once more my cock was hard and I pulled the photo of Ashley up on the screen and masturbated to her sexy body in her seductive outfit and this time my well lubricated cock came without issue and covered my shirt in another blast of shameful semen.

After this crazy weekend Ashley and I continued to hang out and I still adored her. Eventually we did become boyfriend and girlfriend in an open relationship, technically her side was open and I was exclusively with her. I'd hoped we could one day become exclusive but she always wanted the freedom to explore. For several years we maintained this relationship because I was so afraid to lose her but for that whole time I was essentially a college cuckold.

I think its amazing how so many young people are into this. I went black after college but I know more and more women are going black much earlier. But most surprising is the white boys are really embracing IR now. As a woman I love it.
I was in college a few years ago. Every white girl wanted to sleep with black men, and did. You had to get the white girls that had failed in their mission in order to get laid LOL. I think white boys would rather learn how to accept and enjoy this, rather than constantly being angry and insecure. Its growing in order of magnitude, so fighting it is not going to change this situation, only make you mad and depressed.

100%! When I walk around our local college campus I see tons of cute interracial couples. I'd imagine there are just as many happening behind closed doors as girls experiment with hook up buddies they meet through friends or Tinder. White college guys have just got to accept that there's more competition out there and embrace the sexuality of these growing women.

100%! When I walk around our local college campus I see tons of cute interracial couples. I'd imagine there are just as many happening behind closed doors as girls experiment with hook up buddies they meet through friends or Tinder. White college guys have just got to accept that there's more competition out there and embrace the sexuality of these growing women.
I wouldn't even call it competition. There are just more white people, so not enough black men for every white girl.

Back