Black Studs Cuckolding Whites in College

I guess you meant this... In parties with black athletes and white boys mixed, I guess when I dressed extremely attractive and pretty, looked gorgeous and while all white guys tried or secretly lusted to be my date, going home with a black athlete in front of them. I bet this was heart breaking to the white guys and very mean to them.
The theme of black guys taking white girls home while white guys' dicks shrivel... not only happens in college, but also in life. Best example, a dance club. Black guys dancing, and working the girls. White guys standing around and watching... drinking too much, and starting fights with other white guys. As the police roll in, Black guys are driving white girls home in their car... home to get fucked. When the white guys get home and go to bed, most beat their meat... because once again, they couldn't land a girl. The black guys took them all.

This is becoming more and more common on college campuses everywhere.

Another Avenue that is exposing white girls to bbc is the fact that many black college professors make it a point to seduce and convert many naive young college white girls. This actually happened to a friend of mine in college at a major public university… a black Econ professor was hooking up with his gf behind his back. He only found out about it bc they were supposed to meet up for dinner and she never showed, so he tracked her Snapchat location to the professors condo. It got a little messy and they ended up staying together to work it out, but did break up about a year later. I’m convinced she was actually still seeing the professor during that year. She was a petite brunette, about 5’1’’ very fit, slim, nice ass, B cup breasts. The professor was 6’3’’ built and muscular, much larger than my friend was. There’s no way she walked away from that… and I’m convinced that there were times my friend was kissing his gf or going down on her, and had no idea he was unknowingly cleaning up after a black man. He always did say that she constantly asked him to go down on her, sometimes actually climaxing with that and not even letting my friend fuck her. That all makes sense now since she was getting so much bbc behind his back haha
What "equity" really means on campus.

Back