Black Studs Cuckolding Whites in College

I see. So you're a cuckold *and* a bully. Very nice. You might have some serious self-esteem issues then. Fortunately I no longer fantasize about this ******* after staying away from this site for quite a while. I actually fuck real women like a real man and feel comfortable in my own skin and own personality. And I'll make my own *******. You should try having some self-esteem. Then you might actually be decent to others and have normal sexual relations with women.

I see. So you're a cuckold *and* a bully. Very nice. You might have some serious self-esteem issues then. Fortunately I no longer fantasize about this ******* after staying away from this site for quite a while. I actually fuck real women like a real man and feel comfortable in my own skin and own personality. And I'll make my own *******. You should try having some self-esteem. Then you might actually be decent to others and have normal sexual relations with women.

why infighting. all races should respect each other. We should accept it is a secret desire for most beautiful white women to experience atleast one black stud

I experienced that star black athletes in college openly cuckolded white guys whether it were frat brothers or white boyfriends, they didn’t care and plucked the best looking girls right under their noses. I previously posted these experiences on other posts but putting it together here as a thread. Not that it matters as most know about these kind of things regularly occurring in college campuses...............

..........Things went very crazy. Next morning when I woke up, Kristen had already showered and was ready to go back to her place. She left the room but I soon heard her being stopped by two of his roommates in the living area and talking to them. I showered and got ready and left late morning and Kristen still hadn't been able to leave the house as she was in one of the roommates room. I noticed her handbag in the living area and heard slapping sounds with her muffled screams. This tall, gorgeous stunning blonde definitely had a life changing event that day.

Muffled screams? Let's be clear now. You saying you think they raped her? No judgments here.

Back