Black sperm's potential

Cuckholding has become more popular as women have become more sexually active with black men. The surge to biracial babies is a more recent thing as more white women are less concerned about concealing their sexual activities with black men and more white couples are more accepting of pregnancy by black men. Clearly this varies. By location. Susan began with black men when she was in her 20s.
Once it was a shame to have a black baby. Now Chris' friends tell her that she's lucky to have a biracial baby, because biracial ******* are beautiful and amazing.

a3052e66-9247-4193-ab42-a5398ef1502b.jpg

Last edited:
I did notice it as well that like you said when white men cum it shoots out but when black men cum there seems to be much more of it and greater pressure behind it as well. It would make sense that it would deposit the sperm deeper and therefore have a better chance.
Absolutely right!

There was really no chance/risk that I made Chris pregnant. I wore a condom and Michael took her bareback.

53834b2f-eacf-49cf-9625-ca3e35a79767.gif 34a4795e-3e61-4ead-92c2-7e4c35cfeaba.gif 987fc7ae-2431-4d3a-bcc6-e93480fbc3e8.jpg

Oh ? And does she tell you what she is thinking. ? Sometimes , Susan just smiles at me and then I know she has been very naughty. Usually that means it was a party and there were several young black men
She has a characteristic cute smile and looks me directly into the eyes. It means: Your pretty cute white wife might very well get pregnant right now!!

She knows that I am very much turned on by the fact that she gets pregnant by another man, and that it'll be visible to everybody. She knows that I enjoy the humiliation.

e9c37ace-8e6b-4152-81d8-024bb2eaa86b.jpg

She has a characteristic cute smile and looks me directly into the eyes. It means: Your pretty cute white wife might very well get pregnant right now!!

She knows that I am very much turned on by the fact that she gets pregnant by another man, and that it'll be visible to everybody. She knows that I enjoy the humiliation.

View attachment 1550238
Humiliation perhaps but for many of us its watching the repressed sexual whore that we all know is hiding in our wives and tthat sex with black men liberates. They do enjoy sex with BBC and many of them are very noisy about it. Still , like Chris I am sure , they conceal this part of themselves so very well and its only after many barriers have come down that we get to see the slutty, sexual side.

Humiliation perhaps but for many of us its watching the repressed sexual whore that we all know is hiding in our wives and tthat sex with black men liberates. They do enjoy sex with BBC and many of them are very noisy about it. Still , like Chris I am sure , they conceal this part of themselves so very well and its only after many barriers have come down that we get to see the slutty, sexual side.
I don't use the word "slutty". I think it's very beautiful that Chris embraces her sexual desires and her lust for black men.

Horny women are often looked down upon, especially women who have sex with black males.

I consider female horniness to be a very beautiful thing. It makes them whole as a person.

I love and respect Chris.

51f30e94-5f04-407c-b085-88eb72763b8b.jpg

I don't use the word "slutty". I think it's very beautiful that Chris embraces her sexual desires and her lust for black men.

Horny women are often looked down upon, especially women who have sex with black males.

I consider female horniness to be a very beautiful thing. It makes them whole as a person.

I love and respect Chris.

View attachment 1550879
Yes. This lifestyle often leaves us at a loss to discribe our wives behaviors and unfortuately we are sometimes left with outdated terminology. As cuckholding becomes more popular and more common , perhaps there will also be new terms for what are wives are doing with their black men. Clearly , we are seeing new forms of sexual relationships between men and women. Black cock brings a whole different dimension to white couples sexual activities. So many white women are experiencing and enjoying this now. White husbands are observing and perhaps ******* into acceptance

Yes. This lifestyle often leaves us at a loss to discribe our wives behaviors and unfortuately we are sometimes left with outdated terminology. As cuckholding becomes more popular and more common , perhaps there will also be new terms for what are wives are doing with their black men. Clearly , we are seeing new forms of sexual relationships between men and women. Black cock brings a whole different dimension to white couples sexual activities. So many white women are experiencing and enjoying this now. White husbands are observing and perhaps ******* into acceptance
Our marriage has certainly changed - for the better!

5e4e3510-7d41-43d9-8b5e-24d127a9f1fb.png

I did notice it as well that like you said when white men cum it shoots out but when black men cum there seems to be much more of it and greater pressure behind it as well. It would make sense that it would deposit the sperm deeper and therefore have a better chance.
Yes, generally black males show more masculinity, there is more sperm in their balls, and there is more pressure behind when they deposit it.

Chris' black boyfriend has more sexual power than I have. Am I envious? No I accept things the way they are.

Michael has given me and Chris a lot of fantastic experiences. I am glad that Michael can give Chris what she needs and deserves.

I am very satisfied with the situation. I love my wife, she loves me, and together we both have the most amazing moments when Michael takes Chris.

I don't envy anyone, I feel grateful because all my sexual needs are met, and my wife is excited because she gets a lot of interracial sex with a very well endowed black male.

If Chris did not cuck me, we would just have white on white sex. Look at the picture, it's by no means as beautiful and exciting as IR sex.

253392_06big.jpg

There is no emotion, it's not aesthetic

Here is another picture with the same actress.

17890282.jpg

There is much more life in the picture. And the color contrast is magnificent.

Yes, generally black males show more masculinity, there is more sperm in their balls, and there is more pressure behind when they deposit it.

Chris' black boyfriend has more sexual power than I have. Am I envious? No I accept things the way they are.

Michael has given me and Chris a lot of fantastic experiences. I am glad that Michael can give Chris what she needs and deserves.

I am very satisfied with the situation. I love my wife, she loves me, and together we both have the most amazing moments when Michael takes Chris.

I don't envy anyone, I feel grateful because all my sexual needs are met, and my wife is excited because she gets a lot of interracial sex with a very well endowed black male.

If Chris did not cuck me, we would just have white on white sex. Look at the picture, it's by no means as beautiful and exciting as IR sex.

View attachment 1552126

There is no emotion, it's not aesthetic

Here is another picture with the same actress.

View attachment 1552137

There is much more life in the picture. And the color contrast is magnificent.
Well. Pictures are different but the second picture shows more submission and acceptance to what is happening. First picture woman does not appear to be enthusiastic about the sex that is about to happen as is too often the case with many married couples. Adding the black bulls often reenergizes sexual activity with couples who have seen things stagnate over the years. Husbands often observe renewed sexual vigor in their wives now that they enjoy bbc on a regular basis.

Back