Black sperm's potential

Internationally known fact; black mans seed is thicker, higher quantity, stronger, more potent.
Heres my own (wasted) evidence...

View media item 123559
Holy cow!!

On a good day I produce about a third of that! This picture pretty much says it all about black sperms potential…

Like Hans, I’m a little sad you had to wear a condom. At least your pic makes for very good photo evidence!

I recently read that 1 in 6 marriages involve couples of different racial/ ethnic backgrounds. However I don't think that is accurate for this part of the country. Physical differences in populations occur because populations are separated from other populations and the people makes specific adaptions to the environment they live in. Now very few populations are truly isolated and if a person has the funds he or she can be nearly anyplace on the planet within a day or so. It a safe bet that as the populations mix more so will the DNA. I think it will take around 3 or 4 centuries before racial distinctions will be blurred to the point of irrelevance
We should form a group to the dramatically increase interracial sex and let our women know that it's ok to go black that we want it .. the key is through education and an open dialogue

We should form a group to the dramatically increase interracial sex and let our women know that it's ok to go black that we want it .. the key is through education and an open dialogue
I hope that it will become so normal that you'd be in the minority if your girlfriend wasn't having a bull coming over and blacking her. Thanks to sites like this though it's helping encourage shy white girls to get blacked

I hope that it will become so normal that you'd be in the minority if your girlfriend wasn't having a bull coming over and blacking her. Thanks to sites like this though it's helping encourage shy white girls to get blacked
So us white guys have to start making is very clear to all to white girls in ourlives that we will be supportive and as helpful as we can be

Back