Black sperm's potential

I agree. It's a fantastic thing that black males can give white females beautiful offspring. Biracial children are strong healthy and beautiful.
Watching how biracial children are produced is always beautiful.

View attachment 1548940 View attachment 1548939
Sharon is 51 and I am 63 and never planed on her having anymore ******* but we have a 18 month biracial ******* and he is just the cutist little guy we are always getting told how cute he is I think most people think he is our grandson.

Just another reason why our slut wives enjoy the young black men. Doesn't happen every time but Susan always tells me how good it feels when her young black studs "wash" her pussy with cum. These young black men get so much white pussy now even they can't keep up. Susan tells the young black men not to have sex for several days but the popular men have white women crawling all over them for sex.

I do like how more women today shave their pussy hair. Bald pussys are so much more attractive and a clean sign to men that she is sexually active and wanting us to taste and lick her. Susan says its not just the BBC and so much hot cum but also how well and how long the young black men eat her pussy and make her cum. She always has several orgasms from them tonguing her pussy and clit. That really puts her in the mood for lots of BBC.

That's what's happening to my wife. In a few weeks there should be a positive result.

View attachment 1284469
Need to keep the cum inside her pussy. Given her physical condition , she should try to lift her ass in the air and hold it so more of the cum drips down into her uterus. "Gallons" of cum flowing out of her pussy is just wasted. Unless , of course , its for you to enjoy a tasty treat.

I recently read that 1 in 6 marriages involve couples of different racial/ ethnic backgrounds. However I don't think that is accurate for this part of the country. Physical differences in populations occur because populations are separated from other populations and the people makes specific adaptions to the environment they live in. Now very few populations are truly isolated and if a person has the funds he or she can be nearly anyplace on the planet within a day or so. It a safe bet that as the populations mix more so will the DNA. I think it will take around 3 or 4 centuries before racial distinctions will be blurred to the point of irrelevance
Mayan Calendar had many people thinking the world would end in 2012. Now the newest year for the end of the year is 2022 per other prophecys. So we may run out of time. Still , there are billions of chinese in china and a billion people in India vs the mixed populations of Europe and the USA. DNA inquerys already show lots of mixing but also show distinguishable differences. And we are several thousand years into the "mixing" already. Also, there remain "forces" in the world that work against the "mixing" such as white superemacy groups and various muslim groups that exclude europeans and Americans who do not "conform"

My wife has now had a black lover for 18 months. She enjoys it very much that her black lover shoots huge amounts of potent black sperm into her womb when he ejaculates. It's quite a mess I have to clean up when he is finished.

The enormous amounts of sperm make my wife feel very feminine she has told me.

She now wants to have unprotected sex with her lover in order to have a biracial baby which is her most important goal in life.

If she decides to have unprotected sex she will soon be pregnant. That's for sure.

The thought of my wife being pregnant with a black baby is extremely arousing but also scaring.

Normally my wife usually has it her way.View attachment 639622
Lots more women like your wife today enjoying BBC and lots of black mens cum. More of them pregnant too. However , many are mature wives who want the sex.

View media item 3845
This is one of my sexier self-proclaimed 'White BBC sluts' - or 'Mike's slut' as they like to call themselves :) My thick loads spew DEEP inside their womb so not much slides out.

The TRUE potential of Black sperm is the effect it has on the woman's brain. It causes a rush of sensations that is unrivaled with other seed. Triggers deep emotions inside of them that causes a CRAVING, like a *******. Once we go bare and I cum in them they will ALWAYS need it inside their pussy.
Awakening the primeval female purpose in nature. To procreate.

Need to keep the cum inside her pussy. Given her physical condition , she should try to lift her ass in the air and hold it so more of the cum drips down into her uterus. "Gallons" of cum flowing out of her pussy is just wasted. Unless , of course , its for you to enjoy a tasty treat.
My wife made me raise her legs after Michael had ejaculated in her. That was quite effective. :) 63c60263-4755-488d-9920-10445cb1c593.gif

I do like how more women today shave their pussy hair. Bald pussys are so much more attractive and a clean sign to men that she is sexually active and wanting us to taste and lick her. Susan says its not just the BBC and so much hot cum but also how well and how long the young black men eat her pussy and make her cum. She always has several orgasms from them tonguing her pussy and clit. That really puts her in the mood for lots of BBC.
I agree, either shaving or getting ae2832fc9-92ab-4ef5-847b-8b478ff41567.gif Brazilian wax is the right thing to do. It's delicious.

Yes, I have been very lucky that my wife started cuckolding me at an early age. I am sure that many couples wish they could have a biracial baby.

View attachment 1549787
Cuckholding has become more popular as women have become more sexually active with black men. The surge to biracial babies is a more recent thing as more white women are less concerned about concealing their sexual activities with black men and more white couples are more accepting of pregnancy by black men. Clearly this varies. By location. Susan began with black men when she was in her 20s.

Back