Black sperm's potential

There is a major difference between a white man cuming and a black man cuming. I agree that with little power and small amounts of semen it is almost like a white man's body is saying it doesn't want to produce offspring. I have yet to see a black man that doesn't produce a large amount of semen and send it out with quite a large amount of *******.

In this there is truth too)
A lot of white girls suffer with getting little to NO sexual satisfaction from white. bfs/hubbies .. that's so wrong and it's why it's not considered cheating to go black or too cuckold your white partners and make them watch as you have really sex with a real man and have real mind-blowing indescribable orgasms with your first new BBC lover and there will very likely be more BBCs that will fuck you too

There is a major difference between a white man cuming and a black man cuming. I agree that with little power and small amounts of semen it is almost like a white man's body is saying it doesn't want to produce offspring. I have yet to see a black man that doesn't produce a large amount of semen and send it out with quite a large amount of *******.
Yes correct. I have at times received a considerable amount in my mouth from my wife's lovers. I used to squirt pretty strong when I came as a white man, a good 3 or 4 squirts, but nothing compared to most black men. I would say a black man squirts 2 in not 3 times harder and longer than most white men, not all but most. In my heart, I have found that blacks are superior in most all sexual ways, strength and related. Whites as a business money maker, might have superiority over blacks as a general rule, due to the white business climate, etc., but blacks excel in sex, sports and masculinity. I accept the sissy fag position the younger wife has me in and as well, I have to earn my keep through financial abuse and serving black men, I am not in denial. However, I get the largest erections and sexual pleasure I ever did currently. However, the wife is now talking about curtailing my rampart jacking off and ability to get erections and profit myself. Seriously!

Nothing sexier to me now--than being on my hands and knees with a black man jacking his cock off into my waiting opened mouth, having his hand repeatedly hit my lips and face as he strokes his beautiful and superior man's tool.

Last edited:
Back