Black sperm's potential

Yes, generally black males show more masculinity, there is more sperm in their balls, and there is more pressure behind when they deposit it.

Chris' black boyfriend has more sexual power than I have. Am I envious? No I accept things the way they are.

Michael has given me and Chris a lot of fantastic experiences. I am glad that Michael can give Chris what she needs and deserves.

I am very satisfied with the situation. I love my wife, she loves me, and together we both have the most amazing moments when Michael takes Chris.

I don't envy anyone, I feel grateful because all my sexual needs are met, and my wife is excited because she gets a lot of interracial sex with a very well endowed black male.

If Chris did not cuck me, we would just have white on white sex. Look at the picture, it's by no means as beautiful and exciting as IR sex.

View attachment 1552126

There is no emotion, it's not aesthetic

Here is another picture with the same actress.

View attachment 1552137

There is much more life in the picture. And the color contrast is magnificent.
NOTE that in the first picture , the man is wearing a condom whereas, in the secong picture, the man is not wearing a condom.

Well. Pictures are different but the second picture shows more submission and acceptance to what is happening. First picture woman does not appear to be enthusiastic about the sex that is about to happen as is too often the case with many married couples. Adding the black bulls often reenergizes sexual activity with couples who have seen things stagnate over the years. Husbands often observe renewed sexual vigor in their wives now that they enjoy bbc on a regular basis.
You are absolutely RIGHT! Both Chris and I have got much more sexual energy now because she cucks me with her black boyfriend.

Marital sex often gets boring after some time. Interracial cuckolding is the solution.
d90d6045-898a-47d8-8578-9d850a1f379a.jpg

You are absolutely RIGHT! Both Chris and I have got much more sexual energy now because she cucks me with her black boyfriend.

Marital sex often gets boring after some time. Interracial cuckolding is the solution.
View attachment 1552679
Perhaps this is why we are seeing so much IR activity with mature couples. Husband has lost interest but understands wife needs good sex more often . Black studs are the perfect solution . Then the husband finds himself turned on by her having sex with the black studs and things get hotter from there on . Wife becomes very enamored with the black men and she becomes more open and willing and available to them . So much for the dull boring marriage

Perhaps this is why we are seeing so much IR activity with mature couples. Husband has lost interest but understands wife needs good sex more often . Black studs are the perfect solution . Then the husband finds himself turned on by her having sex with the black studs and things get hotter from there on . Wife becomes very enamored with the black men and she becomes more open and willing and available to them . So much for the dull boring marriage
It beats marriage counseling ;)

e66d2b98-a546-4537-899f-d50ec3cc00a2.jpg

It beats marriage counseling ;)

View attachment 1552908
Some couples say its the best. "Marraige" counseling available. The mature wives enjoy the best sex. The husbands find themselves enjoying the most intense stimulation watching the black studs with the wives. And they see new sides of sexuality in the wives that were so well concealed before. This opens new dimensions in the marraige that were never available before

I guess all cuckold couples are turned on by the pregnancy fantasy even if they don't want the wife to get blackpreg.

View attachment 1552909
Pregnancy is not an option for all the wives but most will say they are sexually stimulated by the idea. Sex with a black man is always hot but the thought of being impregnated from his hot strong ejaculation usually brings on a strong orgasm

Some couples say its the best. "Marraige" counseling available. The mature wives enjoy the best sex. The husbands find themselves enjoying the most intense stimulation watching the black studs with the wives. And they see new sides of sexuality in the wives that were so well concealed before. This opens new dimensions in the marraige that were never available before
5226d088-02a2-4be6-9a20-d99be93468e9.jpg

Well. Its certainlly what our wives. And lots of black cock too. And they are getting it too
What makes a marriage a happy marriage?
For many couples where the wife is unsatisfied sexually , the well hung black stud can provide the orgasms she is seeking. For the husbands suffering from limp cock , watching a black stud with the wife often gets him hard and even ejaculates again
Marriage and black cock.

ac4b086e-7d48-4070-af64-f3ae930528ff.jpg

Back