Black seed in you

I've sucked a black man and taken his seed in my belly...I'm thinking about starting off with a temporary tattoo of the Jack of Spades...I visit a couple stores that have a large number of black men visit and work there. Not sure where to put it and wondering what they might think/say? suggestions.

I have sucked and swallowed quite a few loads. I have had many black men seed my slutty hole. I love feeling a black cock explode in my boipussy. I love the feel of it seaping back out into my panties when I drive home after being a BBC slut at an adult theater or bookstore. Feeling the wet gooyness down there always reminds me that I am just a black man's fuck toy. That is all us white sissy sluts are good for.

Our Bull regularly breeds me and fills me full like that. He shoots the biggest load I’ve ever had and I can actually feel him pumping me full when he cums. Sometimes I think he prefers my ass more than her pussy.
I know what you mean about feeling him pumping his seed into you. It really is amazing when he tenses up, crunch, and then fills you completely up. It's an addicting feeling. I love knowing that my ass can please a real man. And yeah LOL I have been told that it feels better than pussy hahaha. But never by any of her bulls.

Back