Black seed in you

View attachment 1505457

always ready to be pumped full of BBC seed...i think about it a lot, during my day. and whe i get to be filled or covered i usually don't clean myself up immediatly after...i like to keep it in/on me and play with it
I'm always ready to serve a black superior man anyway he wants. I constantly and visualizing then just when they walk by even. They could take me and do anything they want. I always prefer to have it in me, and keep it in me as long as I can

We both take loads, look close at pic can see alittle cum on my boi pussy before He made her clean me, He started fucking her in ass while she clean my ass, keep pounding her face into my ass an telling her to keep licking

Attachments

• 20160925_021241.jpg
    20160925_021241.jpg
    672.1 KB · Views: 360
  • Screenshot_2017-12-18-03-07-12.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-18-03-07-12.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 383
For years my wife entertained bisexual white men and loved having them fuck me, and I eagerly agreed. However, going black changed me dramatically. I had my first orgasm from my first black man. Suddenly it went from fun playtime to a hunger. I had never had anything like that before, and my wife said the same thing after her first orgasm with a black man. We both needed to feel a black man deep inside of us. And bareback, feeling the hot cum, became something I craved.

My wife reserves all of the fresh seed for herself. I get the cleanup duty The only seed I've not had from cleaning cock and vagina was something my wife tried several years ago. She saved condoms each with a massive quantity of BBC seed. She rolled the condom reversed on the long black dildo she used to peg me. It was an effective lubricant, better than my own saliva which is what I usually get. But it was very messy. We stopped trying this because now that she has a steady Bull, she only goes bareback. I can say being taken by a BBC is on my bucket list. Unfortunately, our current Bull agrees with my wife that all of the fresh seed should be reserved for her.

My girlfriend only wants her regular lovers to cum inside her bareback. She tells me she picked them out as the types of males she would specifically want to cum inside her; Naturally attracted to them as alpha/doms with nice bodies and large black cocks, different/opposite of how she now sees me;

Beware: once your lady gets that things will change; not for the worse, but will change.

Back