BLACK-OWNED WORLD

... Anyway, I already have too many masters. Between our two cats ruling the roost .... I don't need, or want, anyone else trying to run my life.

Mari, my wife and I are the "staff" to three cats, too. We'll have to trade stories sometimes; I have so many funny stories about ours, especially Soxs, our tuxedo cat. His experience with our neighbor's Saint Bernard always gets laughs. Soxs is a cat with a real attitude. We don't even need morning alarm clocks ... ours are punctual, within 5 minutes of 4:30AM every morning and afternoon. :) Mac

BLACK-OWNED WORLD

It's a New Year, and with the start of every year comes new resolutions, new hopes and dreams, coupled with plenty desires as to what we desperately want.

Progress runs through our minds however we want. Enough of what we failed to have last year. This is the year to change the clock. To make things run our way - this is the year we start to create a Black-Owned world.

Plenty of hubbies the world over are waking to embrace this dream, this lifestyle of ours. Plenty of couples, not just in the U. S. of A., but as far as England, the countries of Europe, Saudi Arabia, India, and all other Asian countries, including lovely Australia. Just like the aftermath of a giant mushroom cloud of explosion, the reverberation is spreading like wildfire to even the most remote places in the world. More and more couples are coming out of their hiding places, learning to discover that such ideas and desires aren't just left to rot in their heads. More white bois of all ages are seeing the reality of what’s before them. This is something they've always wanted for themselves but simply knew not how to ask for it, let alone even voice out the notion to others.

The idea that plenty of white couples can become open and plain with their submissive desires, that more and more hubbies are looking into themselves and coming to terms with their cuckolding role, and of wanting to embrace their sexuality. Not just for themselves, but for their wives as well. That more white bois too desire the notion of becoming subs toward giving their women to a Black Master's handling, of them becoming sissified so they too can enjoy the fruits of serving in a Black Master's harem is an idea that wont be slowing down any time soon.

For how long has this idea been hiding from the world? Let it be known it has existed for hundreds of years, mostly in the heart of America, where it had suffered under the sweltering hardship of archaic Jim Crow laws. Who would have thought that the time won't come when the white man's grip around the black man's throat won't loosen. And that the white man won't come to realize that the whole time, it had been he who'd had his own hands wrapped around his throat instead. That he has lost track with his sexual rhythm, and the only means of getting back in harmony with nature is for him to re-acquaint and re-learn himself with his place to serve a Black Master.

Read the rest here: http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2014/01/black-owned-world.html

How many of you would love to see this happen this year?
i do wish this for my girl!!

DeSoul’s comments are right on target. White couples live in a state of self-doubt and confusion, not realizing what they really need. The white female and white male both need to let go and surrender to the roles intended for them by nature. This can only be accomplished if they totally submit their minds, bodies, and resources to a Black Master. They need to experience the Black Master’s dominance and rulership over them. They need guidance and discipline from the Black Master. It is only then that a white male or white female will truly be free. Whites were put on this earth to submit, obey, and worship Black Men and Black Women. Once jim crow had passed and Black People were no longer suppressed, the true nature of Black Master and white servant emerged and has spread globally like wildfire ever since. It is becoming a Black Owned world because whites are realizing their true purpose in life which is serving a Black Master.

Arthur, im with you on this. I know a lot of folk on here don't agree and have put their case sensibly and with a reasoned approach. But there are a lot (no I don't have official figures) who are like us and not only believe in the principle of black servitude and also practise it , (to varying degrees). Im not getting into the dispute between MAC & D,SOUL, but I don't think (again in my opinion), that D, SOUL is a racist or anti white, he believes and practises those things both you and I believe in and want.
Fantasy , fiction, can account for a number of themes on this site, (some may say we are in that group), but there is also those that do genuinely follow and practise this theme. But it is nowhere near (unfortunately) to being reality.

Whites were put on this earth to submit, obey, and worship Black Men and Black Women.

Just where the fuck did you read that from, oh arthur carey? :bounce:

Once jim crow had passed and Black People were no longer suppressed, the true nature of Black Master and white servant emerged and has spread globally like wildfire ever since.

You do realize (maybe not ) :rolleyes: that Jim Crow was not a real person, right? If you didn't, please go back to my first post to this thread OR, better yet, do a search on Jim Crow. He was a caricature, like Mr T, Rambo, Jack Sparrow ... etc. :confused:

Last edited:
Yes, I figured MacNfries would weigh-in with some type of invective. All I have ever heard from him are snooty, condescending diatribes that run counter to the shared beliefs of most of the members on this site. Why is he even here? MacNfries’ personal ideology is incompatible with that of the site. It would seem he would feel more at home somewhere else.

Yes, I figured MacNfries would weigh-in with some type of invective. All I have ever heard from him are snooty, condescending diatribes that run counter to the shared beliefs of most of the members on this site.

Well, thank you very much for that compliment, arthur ... actually I was asking a serious question ... what was the source of your post, or was it just conjecture?

And, you made reference to Jim Crow as if he was a real person, I was just providing you some factual information about Jim Crow. In conversations about Jim Crow, its become quite apparent that many black people, much less white folks, don't even know who Jim Crow really was or how his name became so synonomous with black suppression. I honestly tried giving a brief, but factual and sincere, overview of Jim Crow to the readers since the OP brought it up. Next time you are in real face-to-face conversation with a black person, ask them if they know who Jim Crow was ... I bet you 2:1 they'll give you an incorrect answer.

You know this site CAN be and SHOULD be as much about facts as it is about fantasy. A lot of ignorant people thinking they can penetrate the cervix with those awesome, black penises, or that, and I quote from someone recently ;), ... "Whites were put on this earth to submit, obey, and worship Black Men and Black Women". :rolleyes:

Now, if I spoiled your fantasy, I most certainly do apologize for doing that. Please forgive me! :( Please don't remove me from your Christmas card list! Mac

Last edited:
... I'm not getting into the dispute between MAC & D,SOUL, but I don't think (again in my opinion), that DSOUL is a racist or anti white, he believes and practises those things both you and I believe in and want.

Dsoul and I don't dispute things. I actually enjoy his posts, and am sometimes moved to comment on a few. It's just that Dsoul visions himself (as some others do) as a "Master", so in his opinion (I imagine), its an annoyance & possibly even insult for him to even have to address a pale, skinny "whiteboi" like me, especially since I'm not a member of his church. So, I was just wondering "why?".
You folks just got to realize I keep one foot solidly planted in the world of "reality". Coming from a real Christian family, words like ownership, reparations, servitude, and breeding hit sensitive spots of my moral upbringing, that's all. I'm sure if Dsoul and I ever was to meet, it'd be at a nice sports bar, and I'd buy the first round of drinks, and be proud doing it. ;) Mac

Yes, I figured MacNfries would weigh-in with some type of invective. All I have ever heard from him are snooty, condescending diatribes that run counter to the shared beliefs of most of the members on this site. Why is he even here? MacNfries’ personal ideology is incompatible with that of the site. It would seem he would feel more at home somewhere else.

Sounds like you are on the wrong site to me. Where does it say that this site is about black masters and white slaves? Answer = nowhere. Also, I don't believe that "most members on this site" agree with your ideaology either. Of course, you are welcome to keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better...you'll just need to continue to put aside reality for this to work.

Dsoul and I don't dispute things. I actually enjoy his posts, and am sometimes moved to comment on a few. It's just that Dsoul visions himself (as some others do) as a "Master", so in his opinion (I imagine), its an annoyance & possibly even insult for him to even have to address a pale, skinny "whiteboi" like me, especially since I'm not a member of his church. So, I was just wondering "why?".
You folks just got to realize I keep one foot solidly planted in the world of "reality". Coming from a real Christian family, words like ownership, reparations, servitude, and breeding hit sensitive spots of my moral upbringing, that's all. I'm sure if Dsoul and I ever was to meet, it'd be at a nice sports bar, and I'd buy the first round of drinks, and be proud doing it. ;) Mac

You don't get it.

Back